What are the worst canon ships?

Jean and life

But only canon in the dcau.

Found the butthurt Zutarran.

I... I WILL BE KING

I'm neutral on Zutara. I don't hate the idea of Kataang either. It could've been done well if it weren't written by incompetent hacks.

I think the writers of the show do show a lot of competence in some ways, but they are fucking garbage at foreshadowing and end up relying on asspulls way too much.

>Wastes episodes upon episodes building up love interests
>Marries some literally who down the line
I actually like it, shows that he moved on as a person.

And Rigby is objectively the superior individual of their duo friendship during their adult lives.

>not ending up in a relationship with rigby
why live honestly

Korrasami
Bruce/Selina
Supes/Wondy
Ichihime

Don't got a picture, but Raphael and Alopex from TMNT. It's amazing how great that series is written....til romance happens. It's real cringe inducing:

Raphael - "I am lonely, my brothers and father's company don't count, and because I am lonely I'm attracted to Alopex. Alopex is alone. And together we can be alone together."

It's really that embarrassingly shitty. Think even Sonic 06 was better in its romance on the basis of not trying to explain it away.

Fry x Amy made far more sense.

How? Hasn't Fry liked Leela since the beginning of the show?

Deal with it

Is this thread just going to be complaining about setups made way, way in advance and were built up during the entire series? At least makes sense to complain about, it's some literally who with no buildup or reason to care from the audience. It might make sense for that particular story, but it's still unsatisfying.

The X-Men comics produce quite a few cringe-inducing couplings.

Havok/Maddie has to be the cringe-est of them all.

honestly the only major one I have an issue with that I can recollect at the moment is Ben ending up with Kai, and that's mostly because of how bland and underdeveloped she was compared to literally every other girl in the franchise

Attea should have won the Ben-Bowl

Kim and Ron.

this desu

This. I'm not even a Zutara shipper, it's just not a very well written romance.
Taang for life

He was literally inside her, it counts

But that was good. I'm not even really fond of Regular Show but the point is Mordecai got so fucking twisted over girls coming and going when he just needed to calm the fuck down and see if she's right. He put himself out there and got lucky.

More than you can say for the hideous bat/bird offspring.

Kataang is fine, Zutara/Taang was always wishful thinking bordering delusion, and the true worst ship in Avatar is Sokka x Suki. Dull ass action girl, zero dynamic. Ty Lee would've been basically the same thing but better.

Also you don't cuck the fucking moon, the consequences are probably why Sokka is never fucking mentioned in LoK nor are any children.

>literally inside her
huh... when? wasn't he literally inside dipper?

Amy X Bender was kino though

She was in a bubble that counts as being inside of him, and then he was inside her mind whil she was inside of him so it's double inside each other. Don't forget he was also her imaginary boyfriends (since he was fake wendy) so this sick fuck has disguised himself and made romantic advances twards children just to control them. Bill is literally a pedophile.

>Taang was always wishful thinking
It's really just me liking the dynamic. A blind man could see Kataang was endgame. If I was that delusional, I'd be a Zutara shipper.

>A blind man could see Kataang was endgame

I mean, it was telegraphed pretty hard since the moment Aang came out of the ice.

I think this ship would have been better if there was no kiss. Instead, they both should have discussed which steps they should take next in the relationship. One scenario might involve Katara admitting that she's still unsure about her feelings, but willing to date Aang to see where it goes anyway. He understands and is willing to be patient for Katara or some other bullshit, then they hug or hold hands, maybe both.

in the commentary audio of avatar, Bryke was fully aware of the Zutara shipping back then

Being aware of something doesn't mean anything. Hirsch was aware of Pinecest, did that mean he was going to make it canon? No.

Havoc is a fucking weirdo

That would've been a lot better. Katara going from not knowing how she feels to suddenly being head over heels was nonsense.

It was supposed to be a red herring, you idiot. Go ask Ehasz about it.
Same thing with "The Fortuneteller".

Not really, no. Katara clearly wasn't interested for 99% of the series length, suddenly making her interested would be almost as bad as an actual kiss.

Now, if you say that Zutara shouldn't have happened but they should have discussed it like that, yeah that's a much better argument.

The bubble ran on auto-pilot without Bill's constant control.

If he really was aware of everything that was happening inside it, he would never have let Dipper and the others leave it.

You're right that it's still bad, but it would at least be an improvement.

I hate that ship too.
But they're not together are they so it's not really canon? The guy just has a crush

Korrasami.
Br-kike even admitted they hadn't planned it until near the end of the series. It was literally a last minute decision based off a fucking Reddit meme. Yeah, Korrasami got popular on Reddit and Br-kike browse it. It is the most Reddit thing ever televised. Poor fucking Mako.

>filename
Wait, she has a NAME??

You are wrong

It was so random and pointless

What do you mean?

their "romance" is based on the fact that Raphael sometimes does feel lonely around his family (for a lot of different reasons that i don't feel like going into right now) it's a major part of his character and he doesn't feel that way when he is around Alopex

it's not that his brothers and father don't count he loves them to death but sometimes he finds it hard to be around them Alopex understands this and sometimes feels the same way

it's not that they want to be alone together it's that they never feel alone when they are together they have a great friendship and if they were to normal people it would absolutely be a great romance

I
I personally don't like the ship, I hope the writers don't pursue it. I like the family love but not really the romance, so I hope they just remain close friends and at least it's not really canon yet.
I like what Raphael said about it not working because they're different species, I think that's what I don't like about it too honestly. And I don't think any of the turtles should really have a romantic relationship. But I do like drama and I would absolutely shit my pants loving it if he told her he loves her and she denies him/friendzones him but I doubt the writers would do that lol
They're also bringing back Dreadmon and I would like it if they did something with him/alopex but that's not likely to happen

What makes a canon ship particularly disliked? Or I guess a better question would be what do you guys hate in a ship, canon or otherwise?

she should have stayed with ulquierra

Not really.
X-23 had a thing for a long time where she copied everything Psylock did. Everything.

You throw an available Angel in front of her, she was going to nab it.

>I'm pregnant
>I'll have to congratulate dick

Shouldn't that go without saying?

this is the only good art he’s done