Has cosmic marvel been the one good constant throughtout the decades from Marvel?

Has cosmic marvel been the one good constant throughtout the decades from Marvel?
>Starlin Captain Marvel
>early Star Lord
>Warlock
>Quasar
>Rom the space knight
>Silver Surfer
>Infinity Watch
>Thanos
>annihilation
>All DnA marvel cosmic
>Nova (2017)
>all new guardians of the galaxy
Meanwhile, Marvels earth stuff (avengers, x men, spidey) have had its ups and downs

>>All DnA marvel cosmic
>>Nova (2017)
So you're just going to ignore how much time passed between these two huh

Al Ewing has made me appreciate cosmic marvel a lot more lately.

>what is Starlins infinity series of OGNs starring Thanos and Adam Warlock

You're ignoring the recent 5+ years it was shit, user.

Not good.

No taste faggots detected
Yeah it wasn't gret but it was either that or benis meme synergy guardians/jeph loebs nova or MUH STAND IN SON as loeb has so obviously made it

>ups and downs
I'd say the past few years have been a major fucking down for Marvel cosmic, with very little to redeem it. Prior to the latest (and now late, thanks for not buying it, faggots) Nova, the only recent-ish cosmic book I liked was fucking Guardians 3000.

I don't think you understand what those other anons are talking about.
They're saying the gap from Thanos Imperative until now was largely shit.
Even the space books we have now aren't anything to write home about.

The period with Bendis and Humphries and all those other writers churning out shit stories was painful (only good that came out was Guardians 3000) and although it's not perfect right now it's still better than those dark years.

With Nova gone, I guess Ewing is carrying it mostly by himself and Duggan's first two issues were mediocre (but leagues better than Bendis because at least Duggan knows where he's going) although issue 3 was a vast improvement.

Preview for issue 4 looks like it's back to the same quality 1&2 had.

Nothing in these past few years has escaped the vacuum of shit, so we can afford to cut it a break in this instance.

Yeah, I just saw it, will Rocket never not be portrayed as a gun happy little idiot psycho? Even Rocket in the movie has more sense.

Also I like how Duggan wrote Peter in Secret Wars: Infinity Gauntlet, why can't he write him like that?

I guess we'll have to wait and see how the Guardians mature in Infinity Wars (like James Gunn said they would, he even mentioned he was already thinking of how different Mantis was going to be) to start seeing people in the comics not stuck writing them like cookie cutter versions of the first movie but seeing how bad the Marvel writers and editors are I doubt it.

>Warlock
Gunn is reading that right now, is it good?

>no ultimates

Fuck off

this

Right up until the first movie came out.

It was bad before then.

I would count Earth X as well. Yeah it's Earth-centric, but it's all about tying all Kirby's big ideas together.

>the "person working on a movie is a total fan of the comics" meme

Don't fall for it user.

James Gunn is a fucking nerd though.