Is Barry really never coming back? Is Wally permanently the new Flash now?

Is Barry really never coming back? Is Wally permanently the new Flash now?

God, I hope so. I'd rather have niglet Wally than faglord Barry.

he died as he lived

I stopped watching a few episodes into Season 3, but I'll never even pop my head in to see how the season is going if the lead is black.

>Is Barry really never coming back? Is Wally permanently the new Flash now?

It's amazing how gullible people are.

They aren't going to replace the lead of a TV show with someone else without their being a huge behind-the-scenes reason. Barry is coming back.

He'll be back in the very first episode.

He'll be back first episode wearing that costume. It'll be explained that he was only gone for a short time but due to time travel speed force shit years had passed in the speed force as he paid for his crimes and trained to become a better Flash.

Hopefully.

That's some obnoxious anime shit.

Just like the rest of the series then.

There are still people who watch this trash?

>trash?
CW shows are amazing! I love them all - Flash, Arrow, LoT, even Supergirl.

Get off of Sup Forums Zoom

Grant Gustin is the lead of the show. They're not gonna kick him off. He'll most likely be gone for a few episodes. Then come back. Wally's actor can't carry the show like Grant Gustin can.

Is the Flash worth watching?

Yes. S1 is amazing, S2 & S3 start very slow, but pick up in the end.

If they would only replace the ear logos with real wings.

Doing something stupid and probably unnecessary.

Just like how Flashpoint only lasted one episode. Speaking of which, was anyone else bothered by how little it took for Barry to undo the FP timeline? In the comics he did it to stop the apocalypse, in this one, Joe is a drunk and Wally did something stupid that got him hurt, and the writers decided to take away his healing powers so that would actually matter.

Depends. The show can be a lot of fun, but it's full of plot holes, idiot ball plots and pointless romantic/social drama. I have a good time with it because I headcanon it takes place in the silver age, but even then you have to take a lot of bad with the good.

Well, what can I say, I really like those shows.

He needs to come back with some crazy Speed Force upgrades, like the ability to throw something into the speed force at will without running or the ability to grant other people super speed for a limited time.

In all sincerity, that's really all that matters. I like the Flash even though I know the show has a lot of problems. I still don't know how anyone can get through Supergirl though...

>how anyone can get through Supergirl though...
I'm an olicity fan, so it's not a problem for me :-)

I tried to get into Arrow but couldn't make it through the first season. I hear it gets shit in the later seasons due to no budget or something.

>but couldn't make it through the first season.
Why?

>it gets shit in the later seasons
Seasons 2 and 5 are the best.

Dunno, just felt slow and boring. I have a hard time getting into Queen's, shall we say, "Nolan-esque" interpretation.