HAVE ABORTIONS SOMETIMES?

HAVE ABORTIONS SOMETIMES?

NO! IMMA HAVE ABORTIONS ALWAYS!

what episode of Metalocalypse was this?

>aisha refused to voice her in s3 because of this

It's fine, the character kind of peaked here anyway

Not this show again. It causes too many feels.

I loathed the abortion episode so much, Diane and Mr. Peanut Butter had literally no reason to get one.

I have a feeling that Season 4 will be more preachy and controversial than usual.

Adult Cartoons are fucking garbage.

I'm sure that whatever plans they had for Mr. PB's governor story have all been dropped in favor of hastily written Trump commentary.

>The writers did an abortion specifically to deny pregfags half a season of Diane carrying a litter.

I don't blame them.
Princess Caroline needs to be a surrogate and befriend the parents so she can have a resemblance of family.
I really hope not. The show only really seems to poke at RL shit after the fact, like the Bill Cosby thing. Hopefully they just ignore the presidency altogether; or poke fun at it only once by noting how California -- specifically the wealthy in Hollywood -- are so disconnected from the actual effects of US politics that it's nothing worth caring about beyond lip service.

>Princess Caroline needs to be a surrogate
FUCKING NO. She deserves her own family

Princess Carolyn telling Diane "You have nothing to be ashamed of" was so disgustingly pious. No humor, no cleverness, just spouting a homily.

Brap brap pew pew

BRAP BRAP PEW PEW

Is that why the adults here watch children's cartoons instead?

She doesn't, look at her. She's a mess and one that has become very efficiant at being one. She can't change and a child would only make it worse.

Yes, they're infinitely more mature, funnier, and overall higher in quality than adult cartoons.

>look at her
Yes, I did. She would be a god tier mother

>Hopefully they just ignore the presidency altogether

As long as it's grounded in reality it could be could, by showing how all of the rich characters voted for hillary while being completely insulated from the consequences of liberal policy like getting murdered by illegals or no jobs paying anything.

The middle class in LA is practically gone, everyone there is either super rich or super poor.

She's too busy and obssessive-compulsive with micromanaging; she'd be one of those mothers that are objectively skilled are parenting but end up with a fucked up kid because they were raised like a min-maxed DnD character and not a person.

This episode ONLY works because of the music video. Everything else is up its own ass as all hell, but the music video is so dumb it circles back around to masterful.

I feel like the Cosby episode was done infinitely better and I'm getting ready to neck myself if they try and tackle a Trump episode.

>This episode ONLY works because of the music video.
This. The episode was so preachy and up its own ass. It thought it was being an intelligent satire, but it was just awkward and on-the-nose.

Sextina was the best part because being absurdist, crazy and unsubtle was the point. It was supposed to be ridiculous and over the top, and that made it hilarious.

>raised like a min-maxed DnD character and not a person.
Do you even watch the show? She isn't like that you fuck.

I think the "Cosby" episode (if I'm not mistaken it wasn't written as such) was so good was because it was simultaneously an "issue" episode and a character-building one. Diane was morally correct in trying to bring Mr. Hippo to justice for his crimes, but she was motivated for egotistical reasons to do so. It was the real start of showing Diane to be a shit (although there were a few things before), like every character in this show.

Furthermore the "issue" was a non-partizan-hack stuff; "rich people can abuse their power" and "major media cannot be trusted".

And princess caroline voting for Trump because she actually runs a business that she can barely keep afloat and realizes a tax increase would put her on the street, but she has to keep it to herself because all the other characters keep screeching "literally hitler" when she's only voting to keep her lifes work.

>I'm getting ready to neck myself if they try and tackle a Trump episode.

After this season, the Showrunner said he wants to be more political and tackle issues like Trump.

This was said during the height of the daze after the election, so I hope he's since backed down from this idea. I'm about as Trump hating as the next guy, but I'm so fucking tired of these rote Trump jokes that comedians keep shitting out.

Don't they realize they will never top the absurdity of the reality of the situation? The man himself bragging about his dick during a national debate?

>The man himself bragging about his dick during a national debate?

He's not the one who started that conversation

I could probably go for one episode of it, but if it's the entire season I'm afraid they won't pick up on the plot point Season 3 left us off with.

Yeah I watch the show and Caroline is absolutely competitive and feels the need to always be on top of a situation.

Yes she is, she can't hold down a relationship because she is obsessed with work and gets angry at anyone who tells her to slow it down.

This isn't even a gender issue, she is hyper motivated and career focused those people tend to make shitty parents and partners.

Season 3 already put the show in such a downward trajectory I don't know if I care about it being ruined for anti-Trump boners.

Sure but it's so bizzare you can't top that with fiction, you can only report on the madness. Which is pointless because everyone already saw it, that would be like making an episode about the Kardashians, anyone familiar with it already heard it a million times and anyone who isn't familiar is tired of them.

Why do people feel the need to interject Trump into every conversation? Do you really think about his sweet throbbing man sausage so much you cant even post on the internet without involving him?

She isn't like that you fucking retads.

I hated the idea at first; it's like the convenient miscarriage, but put an end to all the baby planning almost immediately. But then I realized that made it nothing like that in that the characters had to take responsibility.

This is exactly why she would be a shitty parent and partner, you fucking retard.

>kids are a lot of problems and responsibilities
>PC loves problems and responsibilities and and likes people who give her them
>somehow she would be a shitty mom
Kill yourself.

>Don't they realize they will never top the absurdity of the reality of the situation? The man himself bragging about his dick during a national debate?
They could just recreate exactly that, no extra jokes, no lampooning, no "tiny hands" gags- just the insane truth.

>Kids don't require calmness and stability in their environment
>The same traits that PC can't stand.

Also kids for their first few years are tedious but tend not to be too unpredictable. Childrearing isn't the sort of dramatic chaos Caroline strives for.

She loves problems and responsibilities and will make no attempt to FIX the problems beyond a patch because she needs the chaos, that is borderline abusive and not healthy at all.

>I hope they keep politics out of this story
>Unless it's my politics, god I hope it's my politics

I hope they avoid Trump stuff too since the feminist episode was fairly cringy, but it'd be some comfort knowing that you'd be mad too.

GET THAT FETUS
kill that fetus
get that fetus
KILL THAT FETUS

I'm glad they stood by their script rather than changing it for an actor

Diane didn't want kids, mostly because of her third-wave feminism.

Mr. Peanut Butter would love to have kids, but his relationship with Diane is too fragile & disagreeing with her on this matter would result in another failed marriage.

Princess Carolyn secretly envies Diane for throwing away this life-changing opportunity.

Yes that was clear in the earlier scene in which she was hostile to Diane but at the end it was just a platitude.

what the fuck is this

>user posts one thing about Trump in a thread about a show that deals with contemporary issues and has a character who is elected governor
>must inject Trump into everything
Okay.

I hope season 4 is otherwise tolerable enough to watch Dianne divorce Mr. PB, lose everything because all she had relied on her man, and have to go back to menial bullshit like waitressing because she can't support herself any other way.

How would that be any good? What kind of lesson would Diane learn from that?

That her pretensions are meaningless. She got hit with that hard at the end of season 2 but by the end of season 3 she was backpedaling with the water scene in the diner.

Another shitty preachy 2deep4u cartoon about depression filled to the brim with unlikable characters on Netflix.

>Diane and Mr. Peanut Butter had literally no reason to get one
>implying any child deserves being born unwanted and from Diane

Speaking of abortions, we can all agree that Season 3 was an abortion, right?

It was pretty meandering and even lazy. Even when it got down to doing stuff half of it was shit.

I think there reason was neither wanted a child. PB doesn't want kids. Diane don't.

I think the whole abortion thing played into the subtle reminders of accidental babies and just children in general that played in the background the whole season to the later reveal of bojacks kid out there at the end.

Will they avoid Trump in S4 or shove him in so hard it ruins the season?

shove! shove!

the showrunner has confirmed the latter. even as a liberal, i'm terrified. it's not what i want the show to be.

Well fucking duh

I can relate the bojack series more than the fucking Gwenpool who's just a bitchification of Deadpool but with legs

>I mean, the season that we were writing was already far enough along that it didn’t really change anything we were doing.

no.
they are predominantly for childrens, being soft doesn't mean it's automatically mature.

Reality isn't biased

moral orel did depression better

I feel like this show peaked in season one. Everything after that bounces in between too silly and serious so it just takes some of the punch out of it, if that makes any sense

She had a miscarriage... I don't really blame her

>season 3 ends the show
>he was just having a giggle pretending to be a hack
Please let it be true.

Meh! California isn't america