Star vs the forces of NEW PROMO

youtube.com/watch?v=BSL20z96rRw

Season starts with Marco depressed over his "best friend" Star. I'm sure some group of people are btfo by that.

Also it's weird River came to Earth, I was expecting Marco to go to Mewni, it seems like that would have been more exciting.

the scene take place on mewni, the royal castle

Also new Moringmark comic

i don't remember, are those streamers the aftermath of the Starcrushed party or what?

Yep, it's pretty much picking up where they left off

>Angie wearing a milf bathrobe

They can't not know.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT FUCKING RUBERIOT

guess they really didn't kill him

I still got some more stuff to put into this, but I think it's ready to share with ya'll.

I'll be taking pitches for another one soon.

>Nefcy confirms there will be more Tomco moments in season three
>Still no Manna moment
>Marco still hates Janna

God damn it Nefcy.

I ask for so little. Why.

Honestly, people complain about no Jackie in any promo material. Janna got one shot in the intro but apart from that she's in nothing either.

happy to see the episode start right after starcrushed would be stupid marco just crying for months and not trying to go after Star.

if I complained about each time they don't show Toffee in promo material, I would be complaining all the time

>starts immediately after season 2
Fug, I wanted it to happen at least like a month or something.

Well, this time we have an ENTIRE TOFFEE'S HAND
...ugh, that's still not enough

I thought it would've started as a racconto, but maybe they bring that up later on

So, uh, what would they need loincloths for?

That is Mewni dumbass

The difference is we know toffees important. He's literally the center of the conflict. We also know Jackie and Janna are neither important enough nor perceived as interesting enough to be immune to being thrown out, so fans are concerned

>Look how fun and hyper this promo looks
>Title card comes up
>Wand is flashing green and is being coated with "Darkest Spell" goo

Wew

The king demands it, do not question his majesty's judgement!

How do we know for months? This is right after the party

My boy Ludo is back!

Didn't River once said he used to hunt monster in the forest naked? Maybe, he's teaching Marco to toughen up and hunt monsters.

>Star / Moon training
>Marco/ River training

Yes please

You'll get the movie, which he'll no doubt be in.

>They'll blue-ball us by only showing little parts of him throughout the season

>Star wearing Marco's hoodie

The absolute madwoman

We'll I mean River is #2 Starco shipper (after Ruberiot) so it was bound to happen at some point

I don't WANT more Toffee. I NEED more Toffee. He's the Callie Briggs for femanons

>Wait, I don't like this

hey, that's pretty rad

I'm surprised there's no Toffee rapes Femanon greentext from all the seat-gushing you vagina'd creatures make for him.

>ludo is aware of his body
NO PLEASE STOP THIS IS TOO MUCH

i want ludo to attempt to gnaw off his arm

is that the reason why marco picks a cape?

God I wanna eat out Marco's asshole so badly brehs

SAVE LUDO 2K17

In-universe, I bet it's cause he looks cool.

Out of universe though,

SAME
boy oh boy I LOVE when characters are miserable but at the same time nghh I can't handle it

>femanon
bush or gtfo

i need more sad marco missing star, have this sad star

Gimme some requests to draw.
no lewds, no AU

RUBERIOT CONFIRMED ALIVE

Also if Marco is depressed over Star being away, he didn't rush off after her immediately, so all those theories got btfo

my boy ludo feeling like shit

Marco covering up Star with his cape

Marco wearing a loincloth

CANON

Marco in a jock strap

Marco needs a mask.

>The wait is over
NO IT'S NOT ONE FUCKING MONTH IS LIKE FOREVER

Moon is their self insertion

Tom dressed up as Tienshinhan.

>Ludo is not even with Toffee on the plan
What a pathethic loser. Can't even into villain properly. I hope Toffee will kill him afer getting his body back.

Toffee fighting Hekapoo

jackie in an american flag bikini and cut off shorts doing rad tricks

no way man

i would write one if i weren't paralyzed with lust like 99% of the time

it is a serious problem

Ludo will be the hero to defeat Toffee.

>Sad, mopey Marco
>Star left the puppies.
>More River being a fucking lunatic.
>River and Marco are gonna have male bonding time
>"Fetch us our loincloths"

Goddamn it, I love this show.

I want Ludo to win.

Star is the Darkest Spell theory keeps on staying alive.

>>River and Marco are gonna have male bonding time
Well it's good that Marco is getting along with his future in-laws.

Here's you preferred board, user:

>Season starts with Marco depressed over his "best friend" Star.

I guessed something like Marco being depressed that Star was gone was going to happen. Just that he wasn't going to be that depressed, just sort of off. I'm wondering if Star is going to be just as depressed and that is what leads to Marco living with the Butterflies.

what if Toffee lets Ludo die and then attempts a half-assed redemption for himself and Star just goes along with it because she's dumb

This, but Marco and his mom.

>"best friend"
Too soon. Based off what Nefcy has said
>"If you think about what’s the show, what is like- what show would it be if it were just "We’re gonna have Star and Marco get together and they will be like so happy," the end. There’s no show, what is that show?"
>"No one would watch that show. So you have to keep it exciting."
One of three things is happening, but really it's out of two.
>starco happens but they aren't very happy
>will-they-won't-they starco endgame
>will-they-won't-they, starco gets sunk

Look on the bright side, no matter what one of those 3 happens, Jackie's still out of the picture.

So, is Marco feeling guilty/ because he believes that Star's leaving was part of her confession?

Is Rafael calling the suicide hotline?

River bonding with Marco is everything I didn't think I knew I would want. Please let him learn how to get even slightly more buff and swordplay from him

One step closer to that body we saw in Running With Scissors

LUDO IS ALIVE HOLY FUCK I WANT TO KNOW HOW HE'S DOING
ONE FUCKING MONTH
IT'S TOO MUCH

Mos def.

Jackie's not there to console Marco.
Are they going to try and paint her as a bad girlfriend to justify Marco leaving her?
That would be total bullshit

I hope not. The lead-up to Marco and Jackie relationship was so strong. If they just dropped it it would be very unsatisfying

He surely doesn't care about Jackie

LUDO IS BLEEDING

>yfw Nefcy is getting her revenge on her husband's former girlfriend on Jackie

Don't say he absolutely doesn't care about her. Star just takes priority and he's understandably distressed.

If say, suddenly, your dad went to jail or something, you wouldn't be completely opening up to your friends right away, would you? You'd be trying to make sense of the situation.

They will do even worse shit

They will make Jackie very kind and symphathethic and Marco will still break up with her saying that its not her fault but he really always loved Star or some bullshit.

RUBERIOT YES FUCKING YES

I honestly don't know which is worse
Both seem like very rushed/hack-like ways to resolve the situation, and both ways screw Jackie out of anything potentially better. Hard dead end for her in either case.

>The lead-up to Marco and Jackie relationship was so strong
Naysaya and Bon Bon?

There's absolutely no easy way for this breakup to happen which is why it's beautiful. It will be hard and emotions will be shattered and I'm pretty sure no one's going to feel good. That's why it'll be great. Daron "take your heart out and show it to you" Nefcy is a madwoman and I love it

It's the execution though that matters. I think better of the show for it to do a "I'm giving up on you because you deserve to be with Star" would be pretty weak

I really hope that there's some kind of gag where Star sees him at some point and he runs away screaming as she gives him the "I will murder you" eye

how about "i'm giving up on you because you're a total fuckboi and i no longer care what you do"

And then Marco doesn't care and Jackie is never seen again and her whole character was for nothing

Keep making a big shit about it, I'll post even harder.

Sleepover counts too
It took multiple episodes

Her character was to get Marco to finally get what he wanted but eventually learn it wasn't what he needed. I mean, the guy literally said he was putting Jackie on a pedestal. And more importantly, why the FUCK are we still talking about Jackie when a new ad dropped?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

her character was for Marco to realize what a total fuckboi he is

Ludo is going to bring democracy and freedom to Mewni.

This is the guy who promised to do 40 to 50+ requests by the premiere of S3(after the movie). Sorry for taking too long, I'm gonna need 50 more requests

>I'm gonna need 50 more requests

Are you implying you finished your last requests. Because I must of missed mine. It was the one manga cover, but with Marco and Janna instead.

bored drawfag here

>I'm gonna need 50 more requests
dude, you are a really good artist, but you are also one crazy motherfucker
draw a cute ludo

Are you just looking for a excuse to kill yourself?