Was she an improvement over her Space Jam version?

Was she an improvement over her Space Jam version?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Looney-Tunes-Show-There-Neighborhood/dp/B007NPME5Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497716407&sr=8-2&keywords=looney tunes show
youtu.be/g4PVLzR9XcY
youtube.com/watch?v=T8FroDwIhfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she actually had a personality, so yeah
her more loney personality probably fit in better as well, since being cute and crazy was a little more appropriate than being furry bait

There was nowhere to go but up, so yeah.

>would like to get the show on dvd
>they've released half of the first season only
>parcel it out in the smallest chunks possible then bundle them up into a "3-pack"

People will say no, but that is because they are thinking with their dicks first.
This show is underrated to hell honestly.

I want Lola to come back as a mix of the best traits from the SJ version and the LTS version.

Yes,The previous version was a generic hot furry waifu without any personality.

Though it would be better to simply bring a new girlfriend character to bugsbunny and make lola the ex hot girlfriend

hell no

The original was a bunny with tits. The Sinfeld Loony Tunes version is a creepy stalker bunny with tits. New Lola is best Lola

If you ask me, I actually find LTS Lola cuter than the overly sexualized SJ version.

Yes.

Space Jam version was literally just "I have tits.", the Character with some shit about her hating being called doll.

Not only that, she wasn't even loony or funny in any way.

Lola ruined everything that was good about the Looney Tunes.

Yes, and anybody saying otherwise is dead wrong

Any time Hollywood Jews try to make animated characters sexy they end up being kind of unsettling.

>inb4 "I want to FUCK that rabbit"

I would totally fuck her up the ass

my proudest fap

Yes she was funny in LTS and she had a solid fun personality that played well with bugs

Is wabbit any good? I've seen YouTube clips and can't get passed the animation

As much as muh personality, every girl would aspire to be Space Jam Lola, I guarantee it.

I've always thought her face was really creepy looking.

No because she STILL avoided comedic slapstick happening to her. Oh look at how quirky and bimbo like she is while avoiding what Kitty Katswell endures. Lola is still shit.

Some will say she wasn't, but she totally was.

Yes and No
Yes in that she is given a personality that pairs better with bugs, at least in a comedic sense.

No in that Lola scatterbrain was too much. I wish they would have dialed her back some. Something like Francine from American Dad where she is stupid but in a way where she doesn't really care. There where times where it's clear she can't take care of herself.

>best traits from the SJ version
What were those?

>LTS personality+SJ design=Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Shes an absolute idiot, because Bugs is perfection.

>is a chicken noodle soup with some spice an improvement over a literal plank of particle board?
yes

No question. She was actually loony. The only downside is that bugs played the straight man too hard and he wasn't allowed to be looney as her.

>STILL avoided comedic slapstick happening to her
LTS was not a toon world so no toon slapstick. She got her leg broken in one episode tho.

>what Kitty Katswell endures
Kitty is a shitty, boring character so who cares

Looking at this now, I actually find her LESS appealing. Sort of a "draw a hot girl, throw Bugs' head on it" kind of vibe.

Bugs was a boring cuck in LTS. Daffy was the main character

Lmao who drew this anyhow?

titties

They released the rest of the first season as well.

amazon.com/Looney-Tunes-Show-There-Neighborhood/dp/B007NPME5Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497716407&sr=8-2&keywords=looney tunes show

Better voice actress and a depiction that actually qualified as "Loony" and she was presented as an inversion of the normal foils Bugs has to deal with (ie people who want to kill him or cheat him; Lola wanted to be with him, but she wasn't like that lummox "Lenny-style" snowman who could be traditionally outsmarted.)

This came at the cost of her being... well, smart and clever; to be entirely fair some of the LT comics used the Space Jam depiction pretty well but on the other hand, this depiction is at best a cooler headed, female clone of Bugs.

If you tried to meet halfway on either of these poles, I think you'd end up with a better version of Babs Bunny, but I digress.

The LTS version objectively has so much more comedic potential that makes the character stand out more than a female straightman. The SJ version is pretty and attractive, who is "good at basketball" and otherwise solely exists as arm candy for Bugs himself.

KEK

What made him think they would just take that as is?

LTS Lola was funny, but it felt like they made her funny by making everyone else unfunny and bland as fuck

Holy fuck was Bugs so boring in that one

Best modern Looney Tunes show is Duck Dodgers. Hell, you know you're getting quality right off the bat with a theme song sung by fucking Tom Jones.
youtu.be/g4PVLzR9XcY

It's actually not uncommon for people working on shows to throw out things they know will be shot down so that the things they actually want to do will look reasonable in comparison.

fuck no
then again, everything in this show sucked

Absolutely not. I don't care if she didn't have a personality in SJ they shouldn't have revamped this character in the first place and just left her alone.

reminder that rabbits eat their own poop

yes, prefer original voice actor though
anyone have a link for the best quality version to download?

They gave her a personality but sacrificed her design for it, so i guess it depends on which of those two you prefer.

Rule 63 says the new design is better, although it's complicated by Bugs already being a well-known trap.

i like both version. one is sexy and another is fun, depending frpm what you want at moment.

She certainly an improvement, but I'm concerned about what will happen to the character if they try to use new Lola's style of humor without Wiig.

nice try furfag but I already fapped for a human pic few minutes ago

Is it that hard to sexualize her and give her a personality? The SJ version and LTS version could be mixed.

The people that say no LIKED Space Jam somehow. Lola was actually hotter in Tlts.

All you have to do is make the lts version like basketball. Sj version had no personality.

Lola is what genderbender Bugs would be if he acted like Daffy.

Same shit, Tina is what genderbender Daffy would be if he acted like Bugs.

That whole show was a huge improvement on Looney Toons

NICE BUTT!

She fell from a second floor.

Yes. She's cute rather than trashy, holds her own comically against the other characters, and is voiced by the great Kristen Wiig. She wasn't there to be eye candy, nor as some token grrrl-power mary sue. She fit the world she was in and stole her fair share of scenes.

Intradasting.

They did that in rabbits run

Jeff Bergman isn't exactly the best Looney Tunes impersonator as he was back in the early 90's, but he's the only one alive, so..

No.
People who call OG Lola boring/no personality wouldn't understand subtlety if it nodded to them subtly, some they don't understand subtlety. Lolas personality is in her body language and voice, and anyone who's not an absolute ape could tell. NuLola, conversely gets right up in Bug's face and scream "I'M MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE, ISN'T THAT WACKY?!??!?!"
Lola says "Don't call me doll". Now, to a normal person that's means A, she thinks the word doll is belittling, which leads to B, she doesn't like being belittled, which leads down a clear path of implication with the conclusion being she doesn't like being reduced to her looks.
You'd have to be a sociopathic shut in not to understand this, but hey, this is Sup Forums.

Personality>furfag b8

>all this mental gymnastic
Man, you are trying to hard. She was just fapbait

>Subtlety
It's all about context user. Name ONE Looney Tune who's personality isn't in your face. That's literally the entire appeal of the characters. And Lola just. Doesn't fit in.

She has no gag. She's not funny. She's just hot, Good at basketball and has a chip on her shoulder.
The most "looney" we get out of her is her whooping when bugs kisses her.

>It's all about context user. Name ONE Looney Tune who's personality isn't in your face

Granny. Compared to the other human Looney Tunes she's a sack of nothing. Elmer, Sam, and Witch Hazel all have notable personalities.

Also I don't see what the problem is with original Lola not having a personality or gimmick. Granny is a classical one who was always there and no one complains. In fact, having a hot girlfriend is not a sin for Bugs Bunny. We don't need forced female shit.

And if it sounds "shallow" to not care about a female character's depth or substance as a character then I don't care. So tired of the same WANKERS going "We need women with personalities even though we'll just fap to them like beta loser males anyway and still reduce them to just their looks." Just fuck off, the only hook a female needs is a pretense of a personality that tickles the dick. That's all.

PS - It's quite notable how often female characters become annoying the instant they're given a "personality" just look at the new Webby from Ducktales, goodie now it's Duck Mabel.

>being this assblasted

Granny does have a personality you moron, she's a kindly old grandma, as displayed by looking and acting like an old grandma. No one complained because in the Tweety shorts she serves her purpose in being Tweety's owner, all the way back in, you know, the FIFTIES. Lola, however, existed exclusively for some half-assed romantic subplot with Bugs and had no personality beyond "I'm sexy, but independent", Now, I'm sure this might seem like a shock to your cootie-phobic NEET mind, but some people actually want characters that are entertaining and don't want to jerk off to fictional rabbits.

>"We need women with personalities even though we'll just fap to them like beta loser males anyway and still reduce them to just their looks."

Maybe because sometimes people want to watch a cartoon when they DON'T have a boner.

It's also worth noting that Granny's personality is still pretty exaggerated. She's either hyper oblivious to everything around her, or hyper violent to Sylvester when she catches him trying to eat Tweety.

Daffy is always the main character between the two. It comes with the territory of representing humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8FroDwIhfw

There is clearly a period in that image user

it certainly is.

>no matter what happens you will never ever get to fuck that
;_;

Boring

Having that file name just makes it easier to find in my meme folder.

Who was in the wrong there?

>Lola is a cuter than bugs as a guy
>Bugs is hotter than Lola as a girl
Really makes you think

I felt like her character got watered down some in that movie. It worked for the purpose of telling the movie's story, though, but it does have me worried if she does get a VA that can't pull of the humor right.

And rabbits regardless of gender have nice hips. It's literally in their genes.

In every way.
The Looney Tunes show version had loads of personality, and actually acted like a Looney tune. Space Jam Lola was simply hot. She had zero personality and was just fap bait.

even the few comics they did of SJ Lola didn't have the same feel has the other looney tunes comics. She never was allowed to really emote and be toonish.

Her mom was thicc.
Both would get it.

I don't get why they created her just to be a generic "girl power" character with no personality?

Minerva Mink was more along the lines a female toon character. She suffered similar slapstick in the comics/episodes, got to have really emotive reactions, and all the usual visual gags toons comically have.

She was boring too.

How about THIS one?

>Now, I'm sure this might seem like a shock to your cootie-phobic NEET mind, but some people actually want characters that are entertaining and don't want to jerk off to fictional rabbits.

not him but this is a shock to me

I prefer these ones.

Eew, why?

I want to ____ Barbara