Since it's ending soon in 2018

How would you write the series finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voIYX4lVHbo
youtube.com/watch?v=jzIxpWwIVPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finn finds Kurt Cobains microphone and decides to test it out.

Finn realizes that his childish ideals of good and evil cannot hold up in the real world, especially when he realizes his childhood drugs that he's served all his life is actually a despotic mad scientist with no moral compass. The only good he can do, is help his own people. Finn leads Humanity on a Glorius crusade to retake Earth, in which Bubblgum and Marcy are killed, making it impossible for Bubbline to ever be fully canon.

I think no matter what happens, Jake and Finn should part ways, like having Jake move in with Lady or something. It would be an appropriate end to Finn's coming of age story, for him to forge his own way forward as an adult.

It turns out Bananaguy secretly repaired thr car from the earlier episode, and on that cue Finn says he's done protecting OOO and is going to go for a drive.
Hops in the car and never looks back.

Fin gets a male love interest

Is he a qt trap or twink? Because if he isn't it's shit.

It's TIFFANY!

Timeloop

Finn goes on an adventure at the request of princess bubblegum with his best buds jake and marceline. The end.

Best end

No.

>AT pulls a Korra
I honestly wouldn't put it past the new AT writers.

That sounds terribly anticlimactic.

Finn wakes up at the candy kingdom hospital with no one around

I want an epilogue for the last episode, with all the main cast hanging out.

How do I think the series should end?

"C'mon Jake, it's adventure time!"

Fubblegum becomes canon, starting the shitstorm of the century in Tumblr

As hilarious as that would be, I don't want to sacrifice story quality for it.

I'd be fine with this if Finn manages to convince her to make the candy people not retarded and transfer leadership to someone else.

Is the show still good? I pretty much lost interest of much of the CN shows like 3 years ago.

Pendleton ward looking into the canera.
Zoom in, he begins to tear up.
Hes beginning to sob.
He whimpers, "where did i go so wrong?"
He starts bawling
8 minutes of him breaking down on camera, pounding walls, shouting censored obscenities and eventually curling up on the floor
Roll credits

Then the show gets renewed for another season

We have to admit that it would be even more retarded, because the citizens are retarded to begin with.

Islands and Elements are some of the best things out of Adventure Time. Period.

Yeah, s'good. Perfect time to catch up man.

I'm the same. I don't know if i can be assed sitting through all of it.

Hence Finn convincing PB to give her people more clarity and control over her lives. Sometimes I think they're only stupid because she wants to keep them as her children.
I mean look at Root Beer Guy. Proof that PB can make competent candy people. And in the Thin Yellow Line, we're shown that the Banana Guard aren't as simple as we thought. (At least not all of them)

art of marcy pegging fin is the best thing to come out of adventure time

>pegging
>good
Your fetish is shit tier faggot

I hope it's just a random episode and many plotlines of the series remain unresolved.

>bubbline lesbian fuckfest for eternity in the nightosphere confirmed

Speaking of the ending
youtube.com/watch?v=voIYX4lVHbo

The repressed rage Finn has from dealing with the Dumbasses in ooo 24/7 culminated in him going on a violent Rampage and killing everyone. His bloody task fulfilled, he walks off into the sunset, never to return.

>Implying Marcy's dad won't Cuck her and mindbreak PB with his monstercock.

She's a shapeshifting demon, why doesn't she just grow an actual penis and fuck him, rather than use a sextoy to peg him?

First I'd have an episode before the true last episode that basically ties together as many of the plot points as possible. Give fans some epic stuff that they've wanted to see, but then the final episode will be intentionally just SOL. Like perhaps an epilogue in the future. Just something comfy that ties the show back to season 1 so that it all comes full circle.

Many shows feel like they need to have a big finish, which is fine, but often it disappoints people.

because that would be gay

>Simon is cured and doesnt need the crown anymore so he casually tosses it aside
>Sweet Pea finds it
>Ice Lich
>Giant epic battle with all characters and too many call backs
>Simon tries to Sacrifice himself to save Ooo
>Finn tries to take his place because he has to be a hero
>Jake winds up making the sacrifice
>Bitter-sweet ending where Simon and Betty come live with Finn and act as his surrogate mother and father.
>Happy family

Man I dunno. If it was up to me Id cut out more than half the episodes. The whole show is such a mess now I don't think any ending would make me happy.

>a man getting fucked by a woman is gay
Is this really what Sup Forumsmblr believes? We've gone full circle.

>No Minerva coming to live with Finn after PB builds power lines from Ooo to Founders Island

>a man taking it up the ass isn't gay.
That fact that a woman's the one doing it just makes it gayer you fag.

A woman and a man fucking is as heterosexual as it gets, brosef.

Lol Marceline should Join Finn, she's half human after all.

If she had a dick she wouldn't be fully female anymore would she? A strapon on the other hand is still straight

>B-b-but muh man and woman, pegging isn't gay
Taking it up the ass from a woman in a strap is twice as gay as taking it from a man. Taking it from a trap is somewhere in between.

She's a shapeshifter. She still has XX chromosomes no matter what she changes herself to look like.
This is just plain wrong. What kind of sex you have with a woman doesn't change the fact that it's two sexes fucking, making it heterosexual.

>this is what peggingfags actually believe.
You can argue semantics till the cows come home, but at the end of the day, everyone knows you're a fucking faggot.

You're the one arguing semantics. By definition a woman and a man having sex is heterosexual. You just think it's gay to take it up the ass, even though it would only be gay if a man was fucking another man up the ass or a woman was pegging another woman's ass.

>You're arguing semantics
>he says while clinging to his dictionary for dear life
Both the Greeks and the Romans knew you were a fucking faggot if you were a man who took it up the ass. I'd say they know a little more about sex than Webster.

But that's only because the only ones who would fuck men up the ass were other men, so obviously it's gay. The Greeks and the Romans were a bunch of fags who thought it wasn't gay to be the one fucking men in the ass, anyway.

user, it's ok that you're into pegging. you're entitled to whatever fetishes you want. but you have to admit a man enjoying the feeling of a phallic object in his arsehole is at least somewhat gay. it doesn't mean you're gay, but... come on.

Imagine being this wrong

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Autism

>muh narratives

show is literally only worth watching because of that, it's not anticlimactic unless you're one of those faggots who forgot how to watch cartoons without some poorly written forced narrative that spans entire seasons.

No, no. Please don't start this start this kind of thread.

Everyone here's just some idiot who's gonna start coming up with ideas and expectations and crap, and then they'll end up raising their standards and being really disappointed by the true ending.

It's a vicious cycle that could have all been avoided, OP. And you chose to start it.

final apocalypse arc when

sit the fuck down bottom-barrelfag

>Lich succeeds and ends up destroying all life
>Last scene is Prismo watching the episode on his TV screen and Cosmic Owl says he preferred the other ones where it's more adventure-y instead of grim-dark
>Prismo presses the remote
>It goes to the start of the first season

This is funny and kind of meta. It's 100% perfect.

Fin is a young adult, going to an elderly jake's bed where he's dying from old age. Talks and meets up with others at the funeral. including Jakes 500 descendants. No more adventures with his brother, his dog, it's all over. He'll outlive most of jake's family too.

everything that ever happenned in the show get retconned and we return to the status quo

>2010 was seven years ago

Big Destiny comes to Ooo to spread the Human mafia's influence under the blessing of the mafia's Godmother, and a new series focusing on him comes out later that year.

Bubblegum is revealed to be dying soon after unlocking her powers and Finn has to stay with her till her time comes

>only retaking Earth
>not invading Lumpy Space and the Crystal Dimension for Lebensraum
GAS THE GOOK HORSES, RACE WAR NOW

Bump

All of these are acceptable.

Too bad the nuAT writers are too shit to do it.

Finn dies

OP here

I started the autism, live with the autism

So Finn Performs Exterminatus in the name of the EMPRAH?

Finn and Jake ride off to another part of the world as this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=jzIxpWwIVPk

3-4 episode special were Finn fucks up the Lich with everyone's help, pretty good.

Time skip episode where there really isn't any explanation as to what happened after the Lich fight, and adult Finn and adult Jake just go on a regular adventure by request of PB and Marceline, Finn ends up alone in the end but happy, strong male that no-need to woman, Finn is adventure-sexual. That or he ends up with Canyon.

Why would Marceline send Finn on a mission

the mission is for finn to fuck marcelines brains out

Because she would settle up to be the 2nd Queen of the Vampire-Candy kingdom, duh

Don't you fucking dare you son of a bitch.

For some reason youtube isn't loading ANY videos for me. Can someone tell me what is said in the interview?

Wait the movie is STILL happening? Man.

>Marcy gets impaled by a totally unrelated vampire hunter who happened to be passing by
>They never find her killer

>Jake dies of old age because he's a dog
>The shapeshifting alien thing inside him remains alive and wears his corpse as a meatsuit

>PB finally crosses the line and accidentally starts a war with the fire kingdom
>They lose, obviously

>With nothing left here for him, Finn wanders the planet for the rest of his life trying to recreate the magic of his childhood, but things are never the same again

30 minutes of crushing soda cans with every weapon featured in the show

As long as they don't forget about the Lich I am fine with whatever ending we get.

I can accept this
End your life
Edgy

Fuck off Finncelinefag, just start your shitty delusion image dump already.

>shitty delusion
that's not how you spell best ship

>lol vampire + human
so original, user

Here's a wacky idea

resolve all or even most of the hanging plot threads, explain some of the series-long mysteries and have a climatic final battle that actually settles some things while being satisfying

Have a final climatic battle with the Lich.

I want to peg a guy with a strap on, can a girl dream?

It's less common than girl + girl or guy + guy.
If you want to be original you should ship boy x dog

finn and jake die in one universe and reincarnate in other cartoon network shows' universes kinda like the ending for board james . They then end up in a regular universe with out the war and nothing turned to shit. It then ends with credits of finn and jake rap battling

Adventure Time sucks because that fucking nerd is the closest thing to a cute boy Finn can get with
Why didn't the show ever introduce like some rival character for Finn? That would have been neat. Besides Finn and Jake themselves there's like no humanoid male characters in this show, Finn isn't getting enough male camraderie

Imagine being this mad

>It's less common than girl + girl or guy + guy

No it isn't? What the fuck? Did you miss the last century of muh Vampire romances and their boring ass plots with clichés so overused you could make a comedy with them?

Can't be mad if you are winning

If this show has any integrity it will definitely do something like this. Finn's growing up, Jake's getting old, it would fit perfectly.
Let Jake retire and a few years older Finn be on his own path in the world, if done right it would be awesome.

that was vampirexgirl

There's all kinds of vampire faggotry, user.