Kung Fu Panda 2

>this movie

ITS A GIFT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zhPXx-FUig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut?

It's your parting gift, in that it will part you. Part of you here, part of you there, and part of you way over there, staining the wall.

Was the third one worth watching? Feel like it came and went with no one really caring either way.

But then the third one happened...

it wasn't as good as the first 2 but it was okay

that said I wonder what they'll follow it up with, after the ending the series has pretty much graduated from dragonball to dbz

It was like watching a saturday morning cartoon episode stretched from 20 to 80 minutes.

It was super pretty though, visuals were often here just to impress instead of driving any sort of narrative.

2 is great because of Shen

2 is great because of literally everything.

How were you able to make a peacock threatening , Gary Oldman?

3 was good but 2 was just so much better
they went from good story, good comedy, good villain, good action
to a pretty good action/comedy movie

Would people really be mad if Po and Tigress remain as friends like they should?

KFP1
>Shifu and the Five are really unlikable and useless
>Completely standard, by-the-numbers plot
>The villain is the only one who seems like he knows how to fight
>The villain's backstory is literally "WAAAAAHHHH DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME ENOUGH!"

KFP2
>Po achieves inner peace by learning that his mother was brutally murdered
>Po somehow has flashbacks to when he was a fucking infant
>Shen's backstory is literally "WAAAAAHHHH MOMMY AND DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME ENOUGH!"
>The Soothsayer is just a rehash of the turtle from Kung-fu Panda 1
>Shen's plan is to invade all of China with like, seven ships
>The Furious Five fail over and over, getting captured twice

KFP3
>LE FUNNY PANDAS XD
>Shifu and the Five are still useless
>LE MORE FUNNY PANDAS XD
>Villain is completely underdeveloped, but at least they ditched the whiny backstory
>LE EVEN MORE FUNNY PANDAS XD
>Villain is once again the only guy (aside from Po) who even seems like he knows how to fight

Why do you faggots jerk off to this series so much?

>Po achieves inner peace by learning that his mother was brutally murdered
>actually believed she made it with the others
>3 happened

The first movie was great. Sure it relies on it's kungfu movie references but it works even if you never watched an old Jacky Chan movie.

>let's cash in on china and their favorite animal!

unfortunately, challenger appeared

Lord Shen was the protagonist of that film.

Pandas are shitty retarded garbage animals that deserve to go extinct.

why this series seem degraded in terms of action quality?

I remember the first one had much better action with lots of hand to hand combat and intriguing set pieces, 2 had number of exciting set pieces but lacked of hand to hand combat, and 3 was fucking lackluster with too much chi bullshit. I thought the kung fu was the selling point from this franchise

>Pandas are shitty retarded garbage animals that deserve to go extinct
They're on their way.

My guess is that animators don't want to spend time studying martial art fights.

It was an abortion I will literally suicide because of it

Yeah, but the only way to keep ramping it up is with more magic.

I didn't like it. It's beautiful, as usual, but it lacked... pretty much everything. It felt like a non-movie. Unsatisfying.

Nope, not even close to how good 2 is. is a pretty accurate summary.

Gary Oldman carried it on his back. Still can't believe he made a fucking peacock intimidating.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zhPXx-FUig

Po doing goofy things was okay in 2nd movie, but a whole village of retards...

I hope they bring the dragon balls, I'll wish for the franchise to be good again.

I loved the animation and art as usual. Very pretty movie. The writing was borderline terrible though. Second movie is probably my favorite.

Funny story, my girlfriend once dated a guy way back when and this was his favorite movie of all time. Doesn't matter what you showed him, apparently nothing could match Kung-Fu Panda 2.

This. Maybe its because he mostly shared scenes with people that he could outact by a fucking mile, but damn did he outshine them all. Animation was gorgeous too.

I always talk about this movie with my normie friends and I always get the "eh, really?" look.

Best thing about the 3rd one was the sequence at the beginning, rest was meh. Felt like their heart wasn't really into it.

>I always talk about this movie with my normie friends and I always get the "eh, really?" look
KFP2 IS an animation movie aimed at kids after all.

>Felt like their heart wasn't really into it
Really felt like they didn't care about anything but compositing and to a lesser degree animation.