IDW Hasbro Universe Mega-Storytime

>PART 4 - MEGATRON ORIGIN
Sunstreaker and Hunter have been captured. The Decepticon attempt to foment war in Eastern Europe was thwarted. Optimus Prime discovered the unpleasant legacy of his name. Ramjet attempted a coup and was killed for it. But how did all of this come to happen in the first place? To learn that, we have to go back to the very start, to pre-war Cybertron.

>Part 1 (Infiltration, Spotlight #1) -
>Part 2 (Stormbringer, Spotlight #2-5) -
>Part 3 (Escalation, Spotlight #6-7) -
>Part 4 (Spotlight #8-10, New Avengers/Transformers) -

(I know I said I'd be doing GI Joe now, but on review I've decided to finish the -ations before moving on to GI Joe Season 1.)

Now, word of warning: Megatron Origin is really not very good. Alex Milne and Josh Perez went on to become an excellent artist and a great colorist, but their work here is shoddy at best.

It's been theorised that being made from an unused Dreamwave concept means that this series was cursed by the ghost of Pat Lee.

Because GoBots sucked, you get it? Geddit?

Nice hairdo, Megs.

No, that's not Orion Pax. Or Elita One, for that matter. The magic of retcons!

>Tumblr nose

Was that helmet being taken off and weird...Panel folding shit under it a reference to something? He's never done that since that I remember, and I honestly can't recall a TF series where he's done this before.

This will all be ignored for a very long time, but at least when James Roberts comes onto the scene he'll retcon things to fit a bit better.

More spotlights. First off, Blaster.