Mr...

Mr. Mxyzptlk approaches you with two items: A blu-ray copy of Man of Steel in his left hand and floppy of DC Rebirth Special #1 in his right hand. He says if you eat the entire disc from his left hand you will erase all bad comic books from history and replace them with good ones. However, if you eat the book from his right hand you will erase every comic book movie from existence and replace them with other genre films of a similar quality. He says once you pick one you will compelled to finish it by magic. What would you do, Sup Forums?

I like both though.

Assuming he's not lying, eat the disk. Most of the comic book movies are okay, most current comics are fucking awful though.

Well paper seems easier to eat than a disc. How much time am I allowed to finish it?

Do I need to eat the case of BvS or just the disk? I think I could get away with the latter if I went to hospital afterward

>He says if you eat the entire disc from his left hand you will erase all bad comic books from history and replace them with good ones.

Who's deciding what's "bad", and what's "good"? Me, or him? What comics fan wouldn't magically eat a Blu-ray for the chance to impose their will upon the whole of comics-history?

>replace bad of X with good
>completely erase Y

Those aren't equivalent fagtron

This.

I'll fucking eat them both plus joe quesada's dirty boxers if that's the case

Without bad comics, how do we know what are good comics?

A disc is harder to eat than a comic.

Am I expected to survive this? Cuz I don't think shards of glass resting in my body for the remainder of my soon to be short life is a good thing

And what if I stick the disc in the comic book and eat the whole thing like a sandwich? What if I throw both away?

You never play by Mxy’s rules. Great way to fuck yourself over.

I go into a rant about how I can't understand how to say his name and it's stupid that the writers expect us to suspend our disbelief enough to accept that someone could figure out how to pronounce it backwards without even hearing it first. Same thing with Zatana, words just don't work that way outside of text and it never sounds right.

The disc

But "good" and "bad" comics are subjective, for example people say that Killing Joke is a "good" comic, but I didn't like it and found it to be a waste of money so I file it under "bad" comics or comics that I did not enjoy, at the same time a lot of people hated Maximum Carnage, but I liked it and put it under "good" comics or comics that I enjoyed.

Good and Bad are subjective.

Rebirth is a shitty book. You have terrible taste.

You are a retard that thinks liking something means it's good.

Good and bad are not subjective when it comes to quality. You are a manchild.

Eat the DVD.

>erase every comic book movie from existence and replace them with other genre films of a similar quality

so what the fuck is the point? You just remove the costumes and replace them with mediocre James Bond or wacky cop movies?

This choice is kind of hard, actually. Eating a Blu-ray would suck way worse than eating a bunch of paper, but I would much rather all comics be good. I guess I go with the disc? Keeping comics the same but destroying the movies seems like it would kind of nuke both companies.

Rebirth is a shitty line up of comics.

Take both things from his hands and walk away?