Post ugly fashion while others guess a good superhero and/or supervillain name and backstory for them

Post ugly fashion while others guess a good superhero and/or supervillain name and backstory for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really want to name that one Zipperhead but I REALLY shouldn't.

Works well in modern marvel

Wow. He just looks miserable.

>Starhawk confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3

How do the people who design this shit continue to get paid? How are they not immediately exiled.

STICKY FINGAS

I could see this working for the Joker's newest persona. It would be nice for the pendulum to swing away from "psychotic darkness" and back more towards the 50s/60s "Clown Prince of Crime" era. This is a colorful, goofy costume his henchmen could use.

i don't know.

>Shut It
Telekinetically keeps people from talking.
Raised by a strict mother who believes Children were best scene and not heard. Shut It grew up to be a resentful mamas boy who can't stand for other people, especially children talking.

Dreary Dreena
Can control weather to the extent of making mildly annoying rain clouds appear over peoples heads.
Dreena has a drinking problem and subconsciously makes rain clouds over herself when she's drunk.

Major Attendants
Not a real villain but an elite cloned force that work as stewards on a private jet line that caters to getting villains to and from their secret island fortresses.

I've got nothing for the rest. I loved Ugly Betty

From what I understand these are the clothing equivalents of concept cars. They are not intended to be actual worn, but rather to demonstrate new techniques, styles, or materials, or to express some particular ideal or theme. They're more to show off what the designer can do, or make a statement for the designer, which will eventually inspire more practical, wearable clothing designs.

Like I can understand as it comes off as trying to set a new trend or show off a possible trend.

But everything else in this thread is flat out 'what the fuck were they thinking' tier.

>what sort of costume do you want?
>I want something that represent dignity in its purest form
>say no more

The Minionister

>Las muñecas negras
The Black Dolls. Assassins used by a family that deals with black magic for the Saint, Santa Muerte. They leave tiny, handmaid dolls as messages for those that would use their otherworldly services. The color of the dolls signify just how they will deal with a client.
Red=pain/busted kneecaps/a good beating
Blue=Drowning
Green=You owe them money
Yellow=Everything's good and what issue they had with you is resolved
White=They owe YOU a favor
Black=Death

I'm a non-native speaker, so if I butchered your language, I apologize.

Oliver Powell is THE OP, World's Biggest Faggot with the amazing power to always comment first in online forums.

This is god tier shit user good writing. I love the steward idea.

Art grants.

They don't design "This" you undereage faggot, these are samples of pieces that they used in the real clothes like said

KILLER MOTHETTE

Name: OP
Power: Isn't it obvious?

I like it. Definitely a Batman villain.

The hat makes sense in days of sun

She looks like she could be a Street Fighter character

>"Net"work
He's a minor "Villain"(he's just a thief) that deals with his stolen goods by capturing his ill-gotten gains through netting. Highly powerful and can hold just about anything, these state-of-the-art tools are more or less bags of holding.

>Carrying on the proud legacy of Mikaal Tomas, DC presents the all new Starman!

Starboy: The star on his belt glows and spins when he wills it to, giving him a Mahou Shoujo/Sailor Moon esque transformation sequence. He can shoot burning rays of fire as hot as a blue star. His sidekick/fuckbudy is Planet boy, and his sidekick's fuckbuddy is Moon boy.
Chestera: Controls all forms of dairy in the vicinity, and can form cheese into edges sharper than the finest blades. Can rip Vitamin C straight out of bones. Can drown someone in milk, and make life out of yogurt.
Tat Man: Gains power of any adjective (aside from something like omnipotent) drawn on his skin. Strength depends on how deep it's etched. Can only have one adjective on at a time, writing another will make the previous one fade away. If the writing washes off his power fades.
Ms.Claus: After divorcing Santa, this Queen of the Frozen South has decided her talents would be better spent fighting crime(and fucking new guys). High control over Ice and temperature, but also has basic cooking and cleaning magic. Has a reindeer powered jet, and leaves mistletoe everywhere she goes.

I tried to do the ones nobody had done yet-this is pretty fun!

Cheeto-Man. Not Cheetah-Man, Cheeto-Man. After being caught in a deadly accident in a Cheetos factory, Chad Cheese was transformed into something else, an avatar for the Orange, the metaphysical force that links all cheetos on Earth. Now he fights a neverending battle to stop people from eating (killing) cheetos and therefore reaching higher enlightment.

His greatest enemy is, naturally, Chester Cheetah.

>Clark Kent

Dippin Daniel Dots: Each of the dots on his shirt is connected to a different dimension. He can pluck individual dots and lay them down,and pull things from said dimensions. Some dimensions include the land of swords, the valley of fire, and the ninth layer of hell. He cannot be harmed by anything he summons.
Super Blocko: Has control over any component part of any non-living object. Can only control parts bigger than a grain of sand. Usually encases his enemies in bricks or cement blocks, very dangerous in a city with many glass windows.
Stunner: Control over the visible spectrum. Can shoot out a rainbow of colors, each with different effects. Red lights enemies on fire, Yellow paralyzes them, Green poisons them, Blue pushes them back, Orange petrifies them, Indigo removes their memory of him, and Violet teleports them away. Can only shoot one color at a time, once every 10 seconds.
Peacemaker: Can project an aura of nonviolence where no harm can be done so long as she concentrates. The aura can be extended to as large as a state, but she could only hold this for a few minutes. Average size is a baseball field, which she could hold for an entire day. Anyone captured in her chain of peace is incapable of harming anyone else for a month.

>Crark Kento

Damn it
I was gunna say that.

Trashwoman: Can control anything designated as garbage. All forms of waste increase her power, be they industrial or natural. A real queen of sludge.
Polymath: Calculates anything and everything faster than a quantum supercomputer. Can determine accurate chances and predictions for almost every encounter.

These are pretty cute.
Still ridiculous, but cute.

Holy fuck this looks something out of a sci fi video game

Trash Queen, lady of the garbage dump and ruler of the hobos of Cali.

Or-ga-non oh-oh oh Organon!

Green Grasp: Anything he is capable of grasping within his palms turns green and becomes under his control forever. If he can only grasp an individual part, only that part is his, i.e if he grabs your arm your arm is now controlled by him. Can control up to 100 objects at once.
Prisma: (Lesbian) Lady of Light, enemy of Starboy, friend of Stunner. Can refract, reflect, and dissipate any incoming light. Can shoot said light out as highly penetrative lasers, and create hard light constructs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc

>Trashwoman
Could you be any less original?

The protagonist of JJBA Part 9 looks nice.

God that is grotesque.

Gasman: Capable of controlling and creating any harmful gas. Prefers to create Methane filled spaces and toss his Cigarette into them.

Bar-Bell
An infinity gem takes a form that is combination of Stretch-arm Strong and Barbie

...Does the hat say Hot Pocket?

This thread

Probably, it was just for fun, really, sorry if it's bad.

Looks like Diablo or SMT.

Was Zoolander even a parody?

Yiddish Jedi

I
T
A
J
J
B
A
R?!

Da Juda. A spiritual entity that functions as an arbitrator between Devils and Angels. Rumored to be the real force behind the battling powers of heaven and hell.

Don't listen to that fucker user. It's not like comics are original anyway.

Niyphelah

A faceless, mystically-powered Jewish woman calling upon the spirits of mystical beings of Torah to manifest as her alternate "faces", granting her their powers. Akin to the temptation of Job, she's constantly pursued by demons who try to bargain their way into possessing her body and claiming not only her face, but corrupting Niyphelah 's very soul.

Steel Ball Run villain
Stone Ocean villain
These are their Stands

Trench coat Tyrone: can grab any weapon in existence, real or not, as long as he knows what it looks like.

That's just polkadotman.

I dunno what he'd be called, but when the hands unfold themselves, look out.

They're actually Portuguese university uniforms

This is just a live-action Kingdom Hearts character.

All jokes aside, these legitimately look like they could actually be serious major villains.

Bubble Rap
Has the power to produce a million small plastic bubbles that everyone else gets immediately gets too engrossed in popping to pay attention to anything else.

The Black Queen: Chants
the funeral march.

Gareth Pugh's shit looks amazing. This thread is fucking retarded.
>hurr you don't see people wearing this in the street
Consider me triggered.

>these are ugly

Kinda cool actually, in a bureaucratic wizard sort of way.

Power rangers villain.

I'd wear this, looks comfy

Metal Gear Rising 2 looks great!

Nigga looks like a bionicle character made from all six toa

Pretty sure that dress actually predates the game.

So is there a website with a collection of stuff like this that I can look at?

Pristine Ahemait

A shadow avatar of the great beast Ammit, the devourer of sinners in the Egyptian afterlife, she was formed on Earth as the last resort of the Egyptian Pantheon, whose powers and portfolios have greatly faded together with the worship in them. Not content to remain powerless stories, rather than true deities, the gods of Egypt combined their last strength to bring Ammit to the material plane and make her the nexus of all their godly powers. Her task is to make men fear the wrath of old gods of Egypt once again and consume the souls of unbelievers, delivering them to the gods one way or another. Yet Ammit has a hunger of her own, and may not be content to see the spoils of her hunt delivered to the masters for too long...

It should just have just said weird fashion, not ugly fashion.

Pinterest? Once you know the designers you can find this stuff easily enough: Vogue will publish the seasonal collections online pretty much every year.

You can also check out the Met Gala historically: like the one social event where celebrities and fashion people actually wear this stuff IRL.

Why do you expect that people here, whether it's Sup Forums or /fa/, have any idea what a runway show entails?

Vogue.com