So guys, post the worst shit you can find on DeviantArt

Other urls found in this thread:

mikeeddyadmirer89.deviantart.com/gallery/
michaeltanzer1991.deviantart.com/
skunkynoid.deviantart.com
dev-catscratch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This and the wikihow threads give my life meaning

Kodyboy is somethin else. Dudes got like what, over 1000 ms paint drawings of fat furries in scuba suits now?

And he keeps writing fictional news articles of terrorist attacks and raids and posting them in his journals

So what fetish deviantart give you as a middle schooler Sup Forums?

this guy was always my favourite

On account of recent events, I think the FBI should start watching these people. They're clearly mentally ill.

The NSA is already watching everyone, no need to duplicate effort.

Well, except for Martin, who died in prison. The department for hauntological affairs deals with ghosts and ghouls. (Except for those in English shires, which is part of the FIVE-POINTS agreement with the UK.)

>On account of recent events
what the fuck happened

Some autist shot people because of Danny Phantom apparently

Maybe he means the story about the "Geiger counter copy cat" who went around raping children by following the format layed out in the book.

user, why is the world such a dark, cold, scary place?

>tfw your fetish if goddamn filled with sperger kings

That's typically what happens when you have such a normie fetish.

>tfw the person that drew that shit in OP's pic actually asked me for a request

Why does shit like this even exist and why is it so popular and why is so much of it on deviantART. Why are so many furries/Sonicfags into shit like vote and diapers and this weird fatness stuff.

is tickling normie? I always though it was just niche enough to be weird

It helped nurture my foot fetish

You do know that mental illness is more common thatn what you're suggesting, right?

More than half the people that use this site or even Twitter could be labelled as having a major psychosis.

They have FA.

It's always weird seeing artists interact with them (i.e. doing requests.) in a way that seems neither overtly mocking, but also not merely sincere or "well they're disabled so i better just grin and try to make them happy".

Not to imply they're secretly being shitheads or anything, it's just very odd to watch from afar.

dont post crystals Sup Forums
dont do it

"Normies" don't have fetishes.
No, stuff like school uniforms and latex don't count as a "fetish" in and own themselves.

Challenge : Search (Your name) the Saiyan and bring back the worst one.

maybe not twitter, but for this site it's not hard to believe
kind of sad actually

he asked me to draw him something for free too. must do that to everyone with a deviantart.

He followed me recently

I don't even like males in scuba suits.
Let alone furries.

I'm seconding this. It would be TERRIBLE if someone posted those crystal therapy pictures! I hope no one posts it!

>tfw you want to indulge your autism by looking at drawings of planes but instead of poorly eyeballed perspective drawings of airliners.net photographs you get this

I... w-what? Just what? What is happening?

I drew something for him, didn't even get thanked. Dudes a fuckwit.

Clearly the plane is farting after too many burritos.

male and female bimboification

the plane is fucking farting

This guy recently followed me on FA and it was pretty surreal just because I hes infamous lol

>tfw blankpost-chan is banned
Hurts my body and soul

Okay friend let me stop you right there, there is a world of difference between having a fetish and having an unhealthy fixation on some quirky thing that you somehow managed to associate with arousal.

It's always "Normies this" and "REEEE that" with you special snowflake cockclowns.

Never used Deviantart.
Newgrounds introduced me to tentacle and furry tho, and it was all downhill from there

There was this autist called Sion on dA. He was a part of the old Sly Cooper fandom on that site and was one of THOSE. You know, the autists with the mentality of a child that spam their shitty MS paint art on the site. Thing about this guy was that he was obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with Carmelita. To the point where he believed that the two of them were a couple. He was really fucking delusional. Or an amazing troll for how long he lasted. He'd go to pictures of canon or uncanon ships involving that character and type in some of the cringest delusional 'she's mine' shit. Eventually the bigger artists and their minions banded together and made tons of anti-fan art, journals, blogs, and even an entire twitter account devoted to posting his posts and criticizing each one. It was pretty crazy. He was booted off dA so I had to use the wayback machine to find the art.

He was like a severally hated Chris Chan in that community. And I was the only one who was actually entertained by the cringe and the whole deal. (I have a high cringe tolerance) People of dA aren't much different from tumblr.

Had to color out some /mlp/ related stuff but here

One of these things is not like the others...

>plane is farting
>doesn't even bother having it in the form of exhaust from the engines

Why Goodfellas? Is it a documentary? Is it just a city in which all cartoon characters live in? What kind of movie would that shit be?

This guy is fucking amazing
mikeeddyadmirer89.deviantart.com/gallery/

>Dudes got like what, over 1000 ms paint drawings of fat furries in scuba suits now?
Is the same pic recolored 1000 times, he probably only made a dozen different pics and recolored each hundreds of times

hehehe...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

too soon

LOL

I hope

Wait what
Sauce?

This is a gold mine.

>You're hurting my feelings :(

That shit is fucking art senp

Still looks like a penis

he got to be trolling in this one

Someone post the nazi Carebears eagle pictures

v-vore..

fat fetish although I was in high school and I still have it

this jacobthespartan guy made this

>89
please tell me this guy is not 28

You're fucking kidding me

>20,327 Deviations
>70,243 Comments
>980,821 Pageviews
>on deviantart for only 2 years

Wait is that chris benoit?

Oh no...

guro

Lolis, fat chicks and dudes, inflation, burping, vore...
I can go on and on

LONG AGO

michaeltanzer1991.deviantart.com/

shota

All we had was Elfwood when I was in Middle School.

Snuff

...is that a car centaur?

I don't think you know what I mean, senpaitachi.

By "normie" I mean it's fucking entry-level fetish material that has significant popularity, therefore more room for spergy individuals who take their obsession too far.

I've received weird art requests before, but this would be a greta one.

Random Requester: Hey man, can you draw me a plane on it's back farting?
Me:You just let me know what make/model plane and what color fart cloud you need to jack off to and I got this, bro.

What are the blood stains from?
Is her left arm in her ass?
Is his head disappearing into a black hole?
Why is her right arm so horribly disjointed?
Why is he naked under his belt?

I have so many questions.
This work of art has truly stirred up deep feelings and questions within me. Bravos!

>that one guy who had a fetish for totem stacking
>that one guy who had a fetish for brain tickling
>the deli guy
How the hell does deviancy of this level even develop?

skunkynoid.deviantart.com
This is the worst profile on DeviantArt.

what caused you to become a furfag
was it a certain character?

furry fetish

i hate DA, i could have been a normal person

dev-catscratch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
Wrong. This is.

I can see where you're coming from, but fetishes in and on themselves don't have to be sexual in nature. All you have to do is build a fixation or association to it for sexual arousal. Easiest example that proves this is feet, crosswiring theory (and it IS only a theory) aside, it isn't seen as inherently sexual and yet a good chunk of the population go for it whether you want to accept it or not.

HOWEVER, there is a difference between "fetish" and "fantasy" or "preference." Someone who likes tall girls only has a preference for tall girls because that's a natural physical trait that can't be changed. Someone who has a thing for ice queens or bookish librarians is chasing a fantasy because one's a specific archetype that isn't tangible or a constant and the other is a job, that bookish librarian could end up moving up to be a psychiatrist, a paralegal or what have you. Best way to differentiate is that fetishes are a constant, something in concept that in on itself is transferable rather than conditional. There are exceptions of course, like amputees but the reason for something like that is that a thing like that is life altering and the only change from that with known and possible means is technically becoming a cyborg (gaining a prothetic is technically this, so no need for intricate sci-fi robotics) or BMI + muscle tone which is based on fitness but can be maintained.

Bullshit. You're just trying to draw a line in the sand just so you can justify ostracize people with fetishes you don't have, don't qualify or don't understand and think someone who faps to Tile Patterns or Balloon Knees is someone who ought to be put on a watchlist or something.

BRAAAP

>I bet he would go off like a rocket... and I tried doing it myself (got the idea from Dumb and Dumber), only getting a small blue flame.

>Also, I am still wondering of what the name of the Family Guy episode was where Lois lit his gas.

It started with light furry stuff, those character that despite being "furry" look more like humans with body paint and ears/tail. From then I branched out to Sonic girls, then Pokemon(Gardevoir in particular). Eventually I stopped finding general furry shit unappealing and now I fap almost exclusively to it, including feral. But despite being a furfag, I still hate overly fetishy stuff (inflation, scat, futa, etc) that other furfags seem obsessed with.

Hypnosis.
It's all I can fap to at this point

I'm not kidding. Sup Forums has had several threads talking about it over the past few days.

Jesus fucking christ

Japan has had moral panics about this kind of thing before. "The Otaku Murderer" killed several schoolgirls in the 80s -- the media blamed it on anime and horror films.

In Japan this is all bound up in efforts (on the left) to conform to various international standards and (on the right) to change the constitution to allow greater limitations on free expression.

You'll probably see what you usually see when this kind of thing happens -- people freak out for a few months, and then shit dies down after a while.

He's so greasy...

>rate of attention whoring goes up as they go full Sup Forumstard

A cinematic classic

Why does Nala have human feet?

Guys I can't remember if this was real or I dreamed it but was there some cringe pic of an OC wolf/centaur that was a racecar driver that showed how the interior of the car would be specifically designed so it could drive the vehicle?

Is it normie to say hot midget girls?

genderswap

although its my biggest fetish by far and i would have found it even without deviantart