What would Dale think of Alex Jones?

What would Dale think of Alex Jones?

The funniest way to write it would be Dale thinking that any prominent conspiracy theorist is an idiot, explains why, and then changes the subject back to his own ridiculous beliefs

this

he might have bought into him in the beginning but as soon as he became le water merchant Dale wouldve jumped ship

Probably thinks he's part of the conspiracy.

This, Dale thinks EVERYONE besides him has it wrong

>explains why,
with his own crazy theories naturally

>it's a "Dale takes Super Male Vitality and makes things extra awkward for John Redcorn" episode

How could Lee Harvey Oswald kill Kennedy when he was half a mile away from the grassy knoll in some book depository?

>"he's one of them. he's trying to throw me off the trail by pretending to be on our side"
>"the JEWS are the ones behind this? that's what the aliens want us to believe"

>Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.
>Alex Jones is controlled opposition
>Alex Jones is both

>Hank, everyone knows that so-called "conspiracy theorists" are really just government plants whose sole purpose is to distract the people from what's REALLY going on behind the scenes!"

>Oh he does have some convincing theories. That he does, my friends.

>But if they're true why would he be ON TELEVISION?

>That's why I only get up to date information from somewhere THE GOVERNMENT would never look...

>OBSCURE SUBREDDITS

>the JEWS are the ones behind this? that's what the aliens want us to believe
I can hear it perfectly in my head, though I don't think KotH was evert edgy enough to use Jews like that even as a joke

He would sue Alex Jones for copying his short lived radio show

its considered ok for jewish writers to make jew jokes

>"it's a very short list, even I'm not on it"
He would think he's globalist scum

Does anyone unironically even buy into Alex Jones?

Maybe Sup Forums does but I don't go there.

Sup Forums treats him as the second coming of Christ, which makes sense since they both make shit up and convince themselves it's fact.

you never been on Sup Forums

As a Sup Forums browser, let me tell you, he's a meme machine, most serious posters think he's nuts or intentional disinfo, but he does open normies up to questioning things, so he does serve a tiny purpose.

Nah, which is hilarious since Alex Jones' bullshit & Sup Forums's bullshit are on equal levels of nonsense

Alex Jones is just an alternate identity of Rusty Shackleford.

What do you mean "buy into?"

He's right about everything, cosmic pedo vampire.

I think hes useful for americans and a good source of entertainment, like wrestling

Hey, SOMEONE has to be buying all those water filters, male vitality pills and food buckets

Shut up you gay frog.

Dale literally is Alex Jones. That's who he's based off of.

He brings up a lot of good points, but I don't buy into most of the conspiracy bullshit. Except Seth Rich. That man deserves justice.

>They're turning the frogs gay? They're TURNING THE FROGS GAY? You only WISH that's what they're doing! THEY'RE doing so much more than turning the Frogs Gay! That's just the tip of the PYRAMID!!!