ITT: Favorite Racebends

Personally, I'd LOVE to see a black Harley Quinn

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/workforce/publications/13-demographics/index.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexican Superman when?

>500

Already happened.

not really feeling Harley but there was a Starfire image that made me fucking rockhard.

>Black Wonder Woman
Alright sure, it basically already exists

>Wonder Woman(the symbol for women empowerment) Wearing a headscarf
Fuck
You.

That's just dumb because she needs white paint in her pace or bleached skin to be Harley.

There's was one on Earth-2 before she was killed off. It was just one appearance in the book

That was supposed to be a revamped version of a golden age green Lantern villain that had illusion powers but whoever designed the one in E2 probably didn't even know what she looked like.

Got a source on that?. I believed it but still

I'd like to see a Japanese Two-Face with ties to the Yakuza instead of the Italian mafia. The scarred side of his face could resemble an oni.

Native American Raven from Earth One is also a good racebend, as ravens are figures of wisdom in many Native mythologies.

>I'd LOVE to see a black Harley Quinn
>all the black girls cosplaying movie harley
It was a godsend. Booty-shorts everywhere.

I need more Super-hombre in my life.

what annoys me about this is that it isn't changes of styles, its just pallete swaps of the original characters with different hair

This is doing it right.
'Racebending' is a cancerous notion.

The same artist drew something like that too

I imagine he wouldn't be Trump's biggest fan but instead of bemoaning the wall actually fix Mexico

These are cute

WEW

White T'Challa would make people freak.

His family were illegal immigrants. He'd be a little more than Not Trump's biggest fan.
Wondeisha's costume is actually pretty damn good, Real Wondy should probably try it on atleast once.
How is Wakanda full of South Africans?

Lol

Do you have the full page of this? It's really funny

Looks so much better with the blue outfit.

The zipper really does it for me

how did clark look mexican again?

or was this zod's son who got superman'dd by mexicans who found him

What I meant was that he'd have the power to fix the problems that make people want to leave Mexico in the first place, like he'd take out all the cartels and create infrastructure. I'm Mexican myself

Zod's son who got raised by Mexicans instead of the Kents.

Meh

Wearing a headscarf is a choice made by the wearer at least in most western countries, though the number and degree of social pressures ---- blah blah blah stay in school

It just looks like a hood like Shazam wore to me, not a muslim headdress

Weren't half the sidekicks from Harley Quinn's gang black?

>Harlem Quinzel

Egyptian Meg

I laughed.

I hate this fucking gun, so so much.

I legitimately think there's a Spiderman for every race.

Mexican X-23

Oops

capable of jumping over the border in a single leap.

these are all pretty qt but the black in the cauldron really looks like shit

I started reading comics when I was about 11 or 12, with the only mythos I've ever seen being the occasional Justice League Cartoon or when Spider-Man 2 came out in theaters. The first 2 I read were All-Star Superman and a trade collection of the Death of Superman. Honestly, even though I knew Supes was an alien, I thought he was supposed to be Asian. I think it had to do with the way his eyes were drawn, usually with just pupils, as opposed to a lot of the Justice League at the time.

Who is this artist? That image is badass. Love it when artist draw women thicker than the comic norm.

Anthony Piper

WEll...

>I'd like to see a Japanese Two-Face with ties to the Yakuza instead of the Italian mafia. The scarred side of his face could resemble an oni.

Fuck, that's good. Wish I was enough of a drawfag to do it.

Though Two-Face usually isn't tied to the Italian mafia. The only time they did that was in B:TAS, where was drawn Sicilian and planned on getting Robert DeNiro to voice him.

A white Black Panther.

Bump for this

Thanks user.

I think Chinese Robin would make sense because of his backstory as a gymnast, and the way that there seem to be so many Chinese gymnasts.

Black Harley makes sense for the simple fact that any criminal is more likely to be black in the US.

I'm flashing back to the whole faux outrage over the cultural appropriation of adapting Frozen, depicting a Sami girl as blond haired and blue eyed when everyone knows that indigenous people are always brown.

This one always cracks me up because it's a Greek character made up like Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra - who was Greek.

So they've successfully racebended the Greek character into a Greek character.

I mean would a dictator do shit? In most comic universes someone would outta the woodwork and kill him. Is Mexico in geographical segments that pretty much can't relate because culture is different or is it like many countries where cityfags are cunts to ruralfags?

Also wouldn't he have to do shit with all the guys coming across your Southern Border where you have fences similar to the US?

Nah, broham.

>tfw dark skin is a major turn on

It's too bad the races that have dark skin all have some cultural shit that's a major turn off.

>african american culture is toxic and vile
>indians shit in the street and believe in toilet witches
>egyptians are extinct
>middle easterners are usually islamic, nuff said

Though to be honest, at least black men are as attractive as black women. Mediocirty with a few gems here and there. Same can't really be said for Indians, whose men are all goblins. I guess some Middle-Eastern men can get SUPER attractive, but most of the time they look like tan slavs.

Shame I don't live in the UK or some other non-American country, so I can have the chocolate without the poz.

I like dark skin, but I can't stand their other features. Pretty much all black women with black features are ugly as fuck to me. Especially when their hair just looks like a poofy lego piece that you can pop right off their scalp.

>mfw

Dean Cain played him and he's Asian

Ironically this just resembles Cleopatra, who was literally European. IMO, this is the funniest and most ironic part of the "we wuz kangz" narrative. If we have to accept that black conquerors of Egypt are truly Egyptian, then we also have to accept that Greek conquerors are as well.

ignore everything below this line, it's just drunk blogposting

>tfw got drunk and had a massive fight with my black dad over this today
>tfw he literally accused me of being a white supremacist, even though I'm half black and I showed countless sources
>tfw I literally said "we wuz kangz n sheeit senpai" when he tried to say his west african ancestors built the pyramids
>tfw I deeply regret it because now he's mad at me

*f a m

Not "senpai". I forgot about Hiroshimoot's filter

best live action Clark

>at least in most western countries,
And thats the crux of why its still wrong. "Choosing" to wear a headscarf and act like its a good thing gives credence to a culture that largely keeps women under the heel of theological tyranny.

And that's ignoring the fact that while western muslims claim their doing it by choice, its conforming to the cultural pressure put upon them by their parents and potential muslim husbands.

But yeah, I'm the one who needs to be educated :^)

Never thought I'd see Asiey's art on here. I absolutely love her style.

>baldie
Fucking disgusting.

bald implies no hair

Indonesia, my man, look it up. Dark skinned Asian girls that dress like Korean girls await.

Disgusting I said.

You did say that, but the girl is not bald

Extremely disgusting baldie.

>when he tried to say his west african ancestors built the pyramids
Well, some of the slaves could of been nubian. So he isn't entirely wrong.

where

>my style
>characters from different shows recolored so they fit my oc's color palette
Shit.

I have a thing for mixed-race people - really mixed-race, not just some kind of fusion ethnicity created over the course of hundreds of years like the Filipinos, who're these Austronesian/Chinese/Euro looking marshmallows.

They almost always look good to me, especially black mixed with basically anything not-black. Native African is fine, can be kinda cute (also I like the Afro-British accent), but for my tastes, a bit of non-African on black chicks usually looks fantastic.

Then there's Euro-Asian - which is especially good to men. Tempered Asian features with white people wieners.

But she's a spaniard.

More like Wonder Ghetto.

>literally just susie carmichael

>Showing your power level
>To your own dad

Bad move. Now you just made things awkward in the house. Most normies don't accept the truth, even when you outright give them sources. They've believed in the lies for so long, that the actual truth are now lies to them.

I'm black and even I know the black Egyptian pyramid building pharaohs thing is bullshit. But I sure as shit ain't getting into an argument with my mom over it. I'll just nod and agree with her if she ever talks about it.

WE

And before you say "but moozlame", conservative Islam and conservative religion in general is a relatively new thing for mainstream urban Indonesia - prior to 1998, bubbling underneath the surface, just now exploding thanks to the influence of the Arabs. Even back in the '60s, you still can't be atheist there - Cold War and all that jazz.

It's not great, but still, 20x better than frickin' Pakistan, or any Gulf State.

If Islam is a big dealbreaker for you, go to the Eastern Islands - lots of Christians. I think it's coz the government wanted to move the population away from animism for some reason, and Islam's pork rules turned off the boar-eaters, or something like that, and let the missionaries roam free.

Just stay out of the gay-whipping Acehnese, and you should be fine.

Has anybody in the history of ever asked to touch a black persons hair? I know when my sister when to Cuba they wanted to touch her hair but shes a blonde.

Just apologize to your dad and let him feel that he's in the right. Some things are more important than having the last say. Father's Day is tomorrow. I don't have a dad. If your dad isn't a bad person, just kind of dumb, please try to mend things with him for me. For you. For whoever.

... also, psychologists? Psychiatry's a white people profession in the States, as are most white-collar jobs.

apa.org/workforce/publications/13-demographics/index.aspx

Black people come in second, followed by Hispanics and Asians.

Saya saudara.

Hadn't been East but even the muslimas in Jakarta aren't even "Traditional" compared to the mid east, only a minority of them even wear hijab.

And they all absolutely crave white dick.

Apologize to your dad and get him a book on actual west african civilizations he can get into. They had some really swell empires.

>Sources
Now I'm just imagining Mulattanon throwing down a folder on Egyptology
Nubians weren't West Africans

God I hope Trill League gets picked up. If I had an ounce of artistic ability, I'd try to draw and pitch all the character designs I have bouncing in my head

>White guy who's basically Snowflame and every eighties rocker with a spastic-ass martial arts mastery and shitty dance skills
>Team of stoners with portal powers that specialize in evacuating civilians when it looks like shit's going south, who do a ton of Sublime parody stuff
>Technopath Asian guy/Speed Racer parody who works on the team's cars
>Arabic dude named Jihadi Gym who's basically Iron Sheik

>Reading this
Thank god my dad is white and my mom doesn't give a shit. You should probably try to and apologize to your dad though. Even if he's wrong,
tomorrow's father's day.

Nothing but niggers and spics,that's what racebending has become synonymous with. Turn X character black or Latina. Do anything else and you'll be crucified.

If Josh Trank had made Susan Storm a curvy black girl I would have seen it no matter how fucking terribad it was.

I will go to my grave knowing I wanted this once before the artist turned into a shitbag and Shyamalan ruined it

Thanks mister upset about everything, you really made me think

>God I hope Trill League gets picked up
It's a shit concept with literally one joke
Like your penis, no one will ever touch it

>If Josh Trank had made Susan Storm a curvy black girl I would have seen it no matter how fucking terribad it was.
Hear hear.

I remember once people considered Nicki Minaj as Harley Quinn here.

>If Josh Trank had made Susan Storm a curvy black girl I would have seen it no matter how fucking terribad it was.
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS