Sup Forums vehicle that could exist in real life

Sup Forums vehicle that could exist in real life

Mystery Machine, duh.

I guess the Ninja Turtle Party Wagon could exist.

i remember this

was it from rugrats or rocket power?

EEnE

You know, I like to imagine that when they got older the Eds worked together to fix this van (well, mostly Double D, Ed was just dumb muscle and Eddy just kind of watched).

And the Goblin, he had a Gremlin!

And he jacked it up on some fat tires, and, uh, and he tuned it up on some 4.11 positrak out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bore over 30, 11-to-1 pop-up pistons turbo jets 390 horsepower!

I can see that

I like to think Eddy did something, probably secured the funds to repair it.

But the 1979 Honda Accord did exist you mongloid.

But was it missing the H?

How would you know it was a Honda Accord without the H?

Im no expert but it could have something to do with the file name.

Anything in its un-transformed state could be easy enough to pull off IRL

What is it about vans that makes them so magical, Sup Forums?

Are you fucking retarded?

I want one, too bad it has only 2 seats and low storage capacity.

>A run down van in a fucking junkyard
>rugrats

The fact that no one can see the magic at the back of the van.

2 Wycked does exist

I'm actually surprised Power Wheels never had a licensing deal to make these things IRL

They probably didn't want kids thinking they could tear ass around actual streets and into the woods like the babies did.

best vehicle

I had forgotten how much I wanted one of these.

Not vehicles, but I'm always super disappointed they never made reptar bars, reptar cereal or a proper reptar doll.

When I was in high school there was a mystery machine parked at the local Office Max for like two years.

I honestly don't like the way they treated Reptar later on in rugrats, in his introductory episode he was just a godzilla parody that the babies for some reason took an immediate interest in. But by the time you're building Reptar wagons and amusement parks clearly this character is beloved by tons of small children instead of just by this one weird group of babies who like movies that they aren't the target audience for.

Stu had contacts in the entertainment industry and its entirley possible he mentioned this to someone, some one important picked up on it, started marketing at kids and eventually build up an entire second brand off of nothing but some passing comment of Stu.

I get you yeah. I never really much thought about it, but you're right.