Moon Knight Complete Storytime Part 6

Why, I do believe it's time for some weekendly storytime!

Previous threads:

Today, we're continuing on the first on-going, starting with some good ol' stereotypes!

I feel like I'm kinda late today, so let me explain that in the next post.

With all the Mardi Gras parades in comics, you could probably have a pretty long Fat Tuesday storytime.

Never really thought about them being made so often, wonder if one could do that in a day only.

I mean, he calls his French friend Frenchie, should we be surprised at stereotypes in Moon Knight?

The lack of an actual explanation means that I don't have one, I just am, sorry.

Moving on!

>the blood spilling into another panel
I love it when you can see parts of Sienkiewicz's later style in his early stuff.

Guess it was about time we went back to not-so-regular villains.

Front.

>Tfw i have hard copies of almost all of the first three Moon Knight volumes

Oh shit, you guys are in for ride. Picked these up for fifty cents a piece a decade ago and still haven't put them down.

Thanks.

>fifty cents a piece a decade ago

Damn, that's some luck.

Gonna take a bath now, I sure hope 4chanX doesn't fuck up while I'm gone.

Hurray for comic science!

Team-up time!

Yussss been waiting all week. Really really loving this character I knew nothing about

I can't stay today for the storytime. I'll read tomorrow, but thanks, Preacher, in any case. I love me some pulpy MK.

I, mean, ledouche.

See? I'm too sleepy.

Bump?
Storytimer, please, don't die.

Gues it didn't, only the captcha expiring.

Thanks anyway for the bumps, m8.

I'm very much alive, thanks.

Thanks for this, user. I never read moon knight before this storytime, so what's his deal? It seems like his different identities are just a case of having separate secret identities, but you've been calling him schizophrenic, so when does that change?

This was rather light-hearted, for a story involving these two.

Time for a future recurring rogue to make her appearance!

Not the storytimer, but it's kinda something that build up and becomes more of a thing later in this run.

Next issue is Stained Glass Scarlet, fuck yeah!

>what's his deal?

Mercenary who got killed and then revived by the egyptian god Khonshu, who gives him enhanced skills and strength depending on the moon. Afterwards, with the money he amassed during mercenary days, decides to become a vigilante. All explained in the first issue of this on-going, on the second to last link(part 4) at the OP, I believe.

The schizofrenia part is touched upon in the next mini-series after this run. Having to deal with three aliases eventually turned him to a schizo.

Actual schizophrenia, or MPD?

I always like those moon-shaped cape panels.

Co-morbility.

Not sure if it happens in the next one, but he allucinates often times.

>Thanks.