So the Premiere was today did anybody watch it?

So the Premiere was today did anybody watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/this-avengers-assemble-episode-was-a-crime-against-all-1563425417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wow this looks coo...
>Captain Marvel
>Kamala
>ughhhhh....

The first episode is awesome

Black Panther is really based in this

>mohawk Carol

I didn't knew she could have a worse haircuit than that dyke hair. At least they didn't put Whor in this

>At least they didn't put Whor in this
She is...

Carol is best girl.

>Doing the BP & Hawkeye EMH dynamic
They got me

Now checking episode 2

I just watched it.
>>Wasp: We're not the regular Avengers. We're like All New, All Different

It's pretty dull and drawn out. Though Josh Keaton as Ant-Man is welcomed. Oh, Jane Foster is a scientist now who works for Stark. WHY NOT?

Shame she can't have good hair anymore. This is an improvement over the comic look though.

Anybody else notice the distinct lack of shading in the first episode?

Also, I swear I though they got Eric Loomis back to voice Iron Man until I looked it up and found out it was the guy who voiced Po in the Kung Fu Panda series.

I actually yelled at the screen at that part. That, and the stinger. I know, it was a forgone conclusion the minute Jane showed up, but it was still annoying.

This is the most soulless cartoon I've seen.

>I actually yelled at the screen at that part.
I mean, why not the New Avengers? Why jump directly to ANAD? That's like going from Raiders of the Lost Arc to Crystal Skull.

The shield actually looks good on her.

When is Black Panther not based?

When he married Storm.

In emh when he was a boring mary sue

So is Grant George no longer Ant Man? Shame I think he's perfect for Scott.

Mick and Eric have both voiced Po.

Ha, this.
Black Panther is Black Batman.

>mary sue
Aka I don't like a character

Isn't this show ending to make way for a new animated universe?

She makes anything look good.

The new show just started. You're thinking of Ultimate Spider-Man.

It's been four years. Why does it still sting?

Except her "Carl Danvers" look she has nowadays. The suit's fine though
I didn't mean a new show. I thought the others in these batch of shows will end so they aren't continuing the old animated universe alongside the new one in the new Spider-Man show.

Funny guy, you...

I really miss Yost

I love Josh but it feels like they switched Grant out just to MCU goof the guy up.

He should be the veteran Avenger here but everybody is treating him like an unwanted hanger-on and I don't really know why.

I really wonder what would have happened if this show continued and effect it would have on comic Carol.

So what's the best Avengers cartoon?

The ANAD comic was already hugely influenced by EMH Carol. That was years after it was done.

This is not even a contest, it's EMH hands down.
L

Hopefully writers would know they can make her badass without being a raging bitch

>I didn't mean a new show. I thought the others in these batch of shows will end so they aren't continuing the old animated universe alongside the new one in the new Spider-Man show.
Why? It's just Spider-Man rebooting.

They cancelled EMH for Avengers Assemble.

I've watched a bit of it. The animation, the style, and the dialogue's all so wooden.

But my favorite part is when Kamala says "Woo-hoo!" in the middle of her school hallway. People look at her, and she just leaves.

No, Ultimate Spider-Man is starting over as the Spider-Man.

After seeing how it worked out last time when they cancelled shows to make new ones in a universe formed around Ultimate Spider-Man, I think they really need to worry about getting the new Spider-Man right before they think about building around.

If they want to emulate the MCU so much, copy the formula and get the one character right before you make them the center of the universe.

>Kamala

Watching the last arc of the previous season just to see what this would be like, this moment creeped me the fuck out.

This and then some

Terrifying

Do you have a gif of Kamala doing that weird arm thing when she celebrates? It's like the moment right before that scene.

That's what you get when your power is shapeshifting

I'm more annoyed that Kamala doesn't shapeshift to more wild stuff. It's usually bigger hands, long legs, stretchy neck and growing/shrinking. I want her to go nuts with her power.

Read her latest issue

I remember her creator saying something about not wanting the character to be too overpowered which is why she mostly uses it for stretching. I think that's not a problem and balanced by her healing factor not working as well if she strays too far from her base. So her turning giant or changing into someone else isn't that OP.
What happened?

This looks like if someone tried to make a cartoon in the style of GIRLS

I just want her to inflate herself, just like a balloon.

I just finished watching it and honestly I got pretty bored at some parts.

I guess at least it's not shit tier levels of awful like the first season or like the GotG cartoon but the best this cartoon manages to do is mediocre.

>Carol picking up Mjolnir
Lol no.

Because it was actually good.

You give yourself away so easy s/d

It's Thorr's Mjolnir, obviously.

I am enjoying the fact that they are making Carol act like an obnoxious jerk and I can't tell if it's on purpose or on accident.

Like in her short she bullies the bad guys and even the person she was suppose to save to do her bidding.

And in the second episode of this season she lets her trash drift into space.

I also just realized that with Jane foster there and Mjolnir without Thor that we might see Whor.

Loomis is back for MvC:I, at least.

In last season's Civil War arc, she's a super unapologetic dickbag. They must think it's endearing.

It would be nice to hear Marc Worden's smooth and silky tones as Iron Man again someday.

>BP beats Kang and Skurge
Nooooo Skurge is always jobbing

I like Carol and Steve's dynamic in this.
I hope they fuck.

Because you're autistic

Heroes are mostly asexual in these current Marvel cartoons. The most action anybody's gotten was that gross A-Bomb/Crystal shit.

You're probably right.

Why the hell are Rick Jones and Crystal making out? That pairing makes no sense

I still don't know how that happened

I guess because Jones was the Human Torch of the group.

I want to call it F4 snubbing, but they actually showed up in that series.

man has the artstyle been this bad since the show started?

also i like this wasp costume. RimmyTimm Colors

Did Hank and Jan ever show up in this? I know of that early comic tie-ins where they had a cameo as they were seen in EMH.

Kamala in a children's cartoon.
And there are still people who deny that Marvel is using this character to try to normalize Islam to western children.

Kamala's "Muslim" in the way most western "Christians" are Christians. She was born into that background but doesn't really practice it much.

She demonstrated the capacity for plasticity. As in she gave up control for speed and started rubber-dodging like a mofo against a new henchman called Discord who wields sonic emitters. And electroshockers, as she had to find out the hard way.
Seems she trained some off-screen while we followed Bruno's Wakandan misadventure.

>Lol no.
That isn't even a problem, her being a soulless tool and all.

why
are you
taking
the bait

This is still MCU trash cartoon with no F4 and Mutants right?

Yeah it is so shitty

Then I don't need to watch it.
Thanks user!

Why is this allowed?

Would you prefer her turning into a fidget spinner?

... yes?

God, no matter how many times i see bits and pieces of this show, the visuals are so fucking grating

The rest of the crowd look like Street Fighter background characters with all that slack jawed fist pumping

Hank did as Ant-Man in that episode were Falcon's mom comes to visit.

It was a really bad episode

>io9.gizmodo.com/this-avengers-assemble-episode-was-a-crime-against-all-1563425417

But yeah the Ant-Man movie came out and synergy dictated that Ant-Man had to be Scott and seeing how shitty the continuity in this cartoon is (Hope is here after all) I can see Hank coming back and being old because of the movie

link?

Did they ever use his name? I know they love to play it safe until they have to.

Continuity for this series was pretty fucked from the beginning. The events before the show are basically Phase 1 MCU with EMH Hank, Jan, and Vision being around at some point. Never seriously watched this show though.

tick tick boom
because you know they'll never be a show like that in your lifetime.

There was a part where they used a clip from emh as a flashback.

It wasn't a real clip from EMH. It was a black and white flashback sequence that used the EMH designs, probably just to throw EMH fans off.

Yeah I think Tony calls him Hank at one point.

The continuity in this show is just bad, just look at the Guardians when they guest starred both pre and post GotG movie they are all completely different in voice, look and personality, especially Peter.

Also USM was canon to this cartoon and so is the GotG cartoon (at least that's what Wacker said in his tumblr IIRC), yet in the GotG cartoon the MCU Novas exist and they just introduced a Supernova black helmet that will make its way to Sam on earth and make him Nova for the first time.

Does that mean this is like Spider-Man Unlimited taking place in a slightly different universe than the 90s show or something like I described?
I guess that settles it

Prequel maybe?

the writing seemed especially bad.
>the new cabal was nothing but puns.
>heroes saying shit the audience already knows.
>i'm hulk. i used to be a loner, but now i know that teamwork is the best.
>i'm thor. i'm impatient.
>bp having to escape to contact reinforcements. >vision's voice actor seemed inconsistent.

Not really especially since Sam did not start as a Black Nova in the USM cartoon

Good puns or badly used puns?

They say a show like EMH was too continuity heavy for kids to process then proceed to create the most convoluted jumble ever. I love it

If serialized comics, that had more complex language than typical Saturday morning cartoons, weren't too complicated for them as kids why would careful written cartoons make children's brains hurt? Just tell the best stories you can with the best visuals you can muster and stop being pandering and cheap.

Can't say your continuity's fucked if you have none.

It was originally supposed to be a sequel

Yeah Wacker doesn't give a fuck about continuity.

But what gets me is that he wants to adapt Annihilation and has mentioned several times he doesn't have plans for Rich to be in the cartoon.

It's already going to be shit

An Annihilation adaptation? In a show that looks and sounds like it's for a 5 year old audience? I don't even know who the audience is for that.

Did they give a reason for kicking out Adrian?

So it would be annihilation without Rich, Silver Surfer and Super Skrull ?

badly used puns. just made the characters not seem interesting.

Damn it's hard to fuck up villains making puns but I guess this cartoon aims to go low.