Now look at this Vambre, that I just found!

Now look at this Vambre, that I just found!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Magiswords
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02177592&t=Mighty Magiswords&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHEN I SAY GO

BE READY TO BLOW

everyone knows Simone is actually best girl

But that's not Rape Ghost

CUM AT THEM NOT ME

Episodes start up again in July.

I want more of this Squirt!

I'm ready and waiting

Why the best girls always have to be in the shittiest shows?

>implying mighty magiswords is a bad show
Into the trash it goes

Well.... it could be better

>Implying the shittiest things are bad

Into the trash it goes

Is this show cancelled? Real question.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Magiswords

>On February 9, 2017, Mighty Magiswords was renewed for a second season

IS this show even on anymore?

I'm surprised they allowed her to have a bath with brother in a bikini, but maybe I'm overthinking things?

Hiatus is scheduled to restart at the end of June.

The shorts play on occasionally. The show comes back mid-July.

Its like a big hot tub
Not a typical tiny shower/tub combo
could probably fit 4 people in there just fine

NEW EPISODES WHEN

FUCKING FUCK TTG, MAGISWORDS HAS THE MOST POTENTIAL OUT OF ALL CN SHOWS.

I only watched one episode and really it is the only appealing cartoon right now style wise.

Yes I like the art style fuck you.

Nothing short of hardcore ahegao of this show will slake my thirst.

I have a feeling I might have to keep posting this in every Magiswords thread.

Cartoon Network for some reason decided to skip an episode along with both the double-length season 1 finale and the season 2 premiere to instead go straight to the season 2 episodes, starting with a bomb.

Strange Nedfellows (7/14)
>Omnibus hires the Warriors to get a one-of-a-kind salmon for his fancy aquarium, but Neddy joins them on their quest and wants the Queen Sal.

Bad Heir Day (7/17)
>When Princess Zange's Autostyle Magisword is stolen, it's up to the Warriors to retrieve it so their royal leader can face her subject without having bad hair.

Action Comedy (7/18)
>Rhyboflaven's fictional superhero Broccoli Punch has a new, spectacular show, but when Flonk masquerades as the star, the Warriors disguise themselves as broccoli bad guys.

Random Acts of Memory
>The Warriors learn that Nohyas has been using a Selective Memory Magisword to erase select interactions with Prohyas's bizarre doppelganger.

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02177592&t=Mighty Magiswords&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Looking back, there seems to be more episodes scheduled.

Elect to Decline (7/22)
>Noville wants to impress Vambre with a new Magisword from the Cave of Stuff, but the Cave Weirdos are in election mode and horrible smear campaigning makes Noville's simple task impossible.

Docky & Buford's Decidedly Pathetic Adventure (7/22)
>Docky Boardman and Buford want to beef up business for the Rhyboflaven Boardwalk, but in their hunt for a new attraction, they get eaten by a mammoth-sized Ramblyboo and its up to the Warriors to get them out.

They See Me Trollblin (7/23)
>The tiny Kotassians hire the Warriors to exterminate two humongous Trollblins that have invaded their village, but it turns out that the Trollblins are actually nice guys, and the Warriors switch sides to protect them in a Kotassiam/Trollblin War.

Hideous Hound (7/23)
>Prohyas pets an unsightly stray dog, and, from that moment on, the poor pooch appears on a variety of Warrior missions, driving Vambre insane.

Getting Ahead (7/29)
>When the headless body of Omnibus knocks at their door, the Warriors use Magiswords to try to make a head they can talk to.

Gelatinous Doom (7/29)
>The Warriors don't have a worthy adventure to use their impressive new skull-and-crossbones-emblazoned Bonehead Magisword until they are sent on a quest to battle a mighty slime beast in the Dungeon of Gelatinous Doom.

Pachydermus Interruptus (7/30)
A battle with Man Fish the Fish Man leaves Warriors For Hire HQ in shambles, so landlord, Mr. Pachydermus, has the Warriors repair the damage, but without Magiswords.

Squideo Games (7/30)
When Vambre and Prohyas are hired for separate gigs, they end up having to battle each other to claim a rare Squideo from Lake Sprite in Galacton.

>skipping two double length episodes
WTF. WHY

Because CN does not give a fuck about the show anymore.