Villainous

>2 Million views

>Only 6 minutes of footage and it has a big fandom

WTF? How did Mexicans do it?

It's obvious that Cartoon Network must create a series or something, it can't be ignored anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/876200129870442496
money.cnn.com/2017/03/08/news/economy/rexnord-mexico-trump/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rewj6vZqNdk
youtube.com/watch?v=JmHZGstiDmY
youtube.com/watch?v=JhhXg0b1kRU
youtube.com/watch?v=zot3IKvj5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=aJdelovMcPw
youtube.com/watch?v=loz1qYsHZOc
youtube.com/watch?v=_v4e5c-N9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=6bd72AU_t1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Becaue its good

Because Flug is a CUTE

No please not another Villianous thread. I enjoyed the clips but these threads are all terrifying

>posts a double king gif
on how many layers of irony are you on?

>villianous
>terrifying
>doubleking.gif

CHESTER MCBATBAT'S DAD

Too many fujos come in these threads. Let's stop now or at least keep it on the dkwn low with sages

No entiendo como puede ser tan popular este toon si no es nada fuera de lo ordinario :/ los dialogos de evil with carne eran mas divertidos que esto

Por que todo lo demas ahorita es una mierda. Misma razon por la cual MLP:FiM pego.

Flug is a poor man's Faust

Flug is not a poor man's anything, he's perfect.

pls tell me that isn't official art

Well, it's not in CalArts style so I might actually watch it. Looks nice. Demencia is waifu tier.

Where does the creator live? We must dispatch a right wing fun squad to protect him from the cartels and other assorted filth.

I wish.

>it can't be ignored anymore
Can't it? How's that Infinity Train series coming?

Drool fountain.

Alan Ituriel's completely fine with people calling Demencia Dementia.

Can I get an image of just demencia's face
?

Remember where you are, user.

Thx user! You're the best.

No problem.

Daaaaaamn

>How did Mexicans do it?
Memetic shit. Same reason SVTfoe is not forgotten, and same reason Gravity Falls was popular

She needs some dick! NEEDS IT

>dat file name
Why are armpits so strangely erotic?

Black hat is cute!

>another fucking thread on this fucking show again
God, I hate all you faggots. This entire show is complete shit and about as funny as an ISIS beheading. As expected of a show made by fucking wetbacks. Why don't they go back to selling drugs and sleeping around all day instead of messing with MY goddamn cartoons, since those are the only things fucking spics will ever be good at. It appalls me that something made by such a subhuman race will be shown to our White American children. Fuck Mexico and fuck Cartoon Network for taking away American animation jobs. When God-Emperor Trump builds that wall I'll never have to deal with another spic ever again. BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^kys

And because it has a fun and colorful cast with really active animation, that can be afforded by keeping it condensed in shorts.

Anybody got any cam-bot art? Gijinka or canon design is fine.

This shit was never good. It's painfully obvious that you retards are tumblr types trying to latch on to some ugly deviantart character cast.

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/876200129870442496

>mexicans are now stealing amerilards jobs without leaving their country
Like fine pottery.

They have been doing this for a while

money.cnn.com/2017/03/08/news/economy/rexnord-mexico-trump/index.html

Villainous is already bigger than Infinity Train and it hasn't aired in the US yet.

Also last thread someone posted a spanish interview with Alan saying that there was a "Phase 2" of shorts coming.

Maybe because its just legitimately good?

Neko flug bring us good fortune!

better luck next time trump try hard.

You done?

what an embarrassment

Autism. Its a nice short. But autism plays so heavily. Just look at the retarded threads that followed.

Does anyone know what would happen if Dementia turns into a baby

>t.pic related

Dubs in Cartoon Network LA's order:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rewj6vZqNdk
youtube.com/watch?v=JmHZGstiDmY
youtube.com/watch?v=JhhXg0b1kRU
youtube.com/watch?v=zot3IKvj5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=aJdelovMcPw
youtube.com/watch?v=loz1qYsHZOc
youtube.com/watch?v=_v4e5c-N9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=6bd72AU_t1s

>"$0.02 have been deposited to your account."

Cool! I think the only one missing is the painting one? It's weird how is the last one to be dubbed since it has minimal dialog.

That short and the Ice Cream short.

OH yeah, that in also had very little spoken dialog other than bh saying here you go to 5.0.5 when handing him the cone.

>le shill meme xd

It's not a meme. Paid protestors have been implanted by the DNC and the Clintons to spread fake lies and slander about our dear Emperor Trump.

>Markipler doing the voice of Sexy Black Hat
idk why he doesn't talk about his role in the series, it is extrange that he doesn't do a video about this or an intervew or something like that.
I think that will help so much to this show to have a full green light, hate it or like it he have a huge fanbase that can help us.

Markipler is actually the bear 505

He hasn't animated a single thing in the entire show though

0:47 youtube.com/watch?v=Rewj6vZqNdk

missed threads the last few days, did i miss anything important?

like shota flug?

I like that she doesn't hide her attraction to Black Hat. It's refreshing after all the anime I watch.