First reaction to Spiderman Homecoming:

First reaction to Spiderman Homecoming:
twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/876214285306908672

Or we can ignore that and talk about this guy instead.

Well it doesn't help that the BP and Ragnarok teasers were better than all the Spidey trailers

I think he's just being an overhyped fan, and this is coming from someone who didn't think Age of Ultron was that bad.

It'll do well, make 100 million plus, guarantee a sequel and that will be that. People will hate it cause it's not MuH sPiDeRmAnS people will love it because they know the movies differ fromy the comics.

Regardless, that image makes this dude look like a badass,

These words could be easily misinterpreted.

>I think he's just being an overhyped fan

Check the older tweets. The dude is a massive DC fan and pretty critical of Marvel movies in general. He said he didn't care for Homecoming at all from the trailers.

I will never not hate those god damn mouth discs...

Seriously?

From all the trailers that showed so much? From all the really basic looking shots and everything? I'm really fucking skeptical.

I have low expectations seeing how most of it will be forced to be a retread, what with it being a reboot and all. However I do hope it surprises me, Wonder Woman certainly did. I just hope Shocker has decent scenes, Tony is kept to a minimum, and Vulture survives allowing the Sinister Six to FINALLY happen

Wait, someone not saying it's going to suck before seeing it and just saying they are skeptical? Are you sure you're in the right place? You're supposed to judge now and even if you like it lie about it later. Sure you're in the right place?

>From all the trailers that showed so much?

The guy just said they don't.

This. The BP trailer especially has more the feel of a new MCU solo property in how it introduces a lot of new aesthetics that still somehow feel consistent with the MCU. Spider-Man Homecoming has more the generic middle-of the-road feel of one of the MCU crossover flicks, and the fact that Iron Man features so prominently is probably contributing to that. I see the hand of Sony's out of touch execs in this far more than I'm comfortable with.

There is no Shocker user. Shocker is the codename for a series of grunts working for Vulture.

At this point, I'm expecting a lot of Spider Zingers that people shit themselves over.

But that's wrong. Shultz is the only one who wants to be called "Shocker". Montana thinks codenames are stupid.

Both of whom are Herman Schultz and Jackson Brice/Montana. It's a neat little nod.

B-But one of them will rise above and become THE Shocker, right user?

Doubt it.
Still they're just glorified grunts.

I actually know the reason.

Remember how people assumed Michelle was Vulture's daughter?

Apparently it's actually Liz. She uses her mother's maiden name because her father hasn't been around for a while.

While it COULD be bullshit, we do have an actress listed as Liz's mom, and that makes her the only parent character in the entire movie aside from Aunt May.

Both his lego figure and have Shocker with no mask.

Shocker IS a glorified grunt.

My head hurts.

Oh boy, I read those spoilers too. All was fine but he fucked up with the MJ cast.

GAY

I don't think it's from the same guy.

>The AMAZING Spider-Man!
Hmh.

I agree. Extremely gay. This is like 90's comic book movie levels of lame.

The fuck is gay with the 90's?

>The deadbeat, absent dad is white.

Talk about a plot twist.

Nothing. Except when they tried to translate a series to film like the Mario film.

>I see the hand of Sony's out of touch execs in this far more than I'm comfortable with.

Same. it reeks of Sony meddling.
I'm glad Spidey's in the MCU, but I wish Marvel had 100% control of the rights.

Oh fuck off

Chances are those with them hate you and your lack of culture, so don't worry.

>anons get triggered because someone fonds something disgusting as gross
Fuck me those are some Tumblr responses

What's the V on his belt mean?

Vibrations

Shouldn't he be the Vibrator then, instead of the Shocker?

Shocker is slightly less lewd.

they are weird as fuck but I guess it's just me being a filthy westerner

This guy is a pleb.

Why does he wear the disc?

These things are always positive

>The dude is a massive DC fan and pretty critical of Marvel movies in general
This you should have seen all the praise he gave that God awful Justice League trailer and he actually LIKED Suicide Squad

So of he's saying this is amazing and as great as Spiderman 2 that means something

Based Marvel earned this billion

>Villain was meh

This really is an MCU movie after all.

>So of he's saying this is amazing and as great as Spiderman 2 that means something
Yeah, it means a retard that liked SS and that shit JL trailer liked this movie.
Homecoming confirmed for shit.

And embargo drops like a week before. Based rodent does it again.

HIS NAME IS MURPH!

"Is that CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray?"

"You should give that Phoenix Mirror to Ryo."

"When I said, eat from the plate, you seem to have taken it literally."

"Don't talk with your mouthful."

>Sinister six

HAHAHAHAHA...ha. Fuck Sony. At the least we can get Mysterio, Scorpion, and Kraven.

Go back to Sup Forums with that tumblr shit summerfriend. It is gross to you not gross to everyone. Idiot.

>says its the perfect spider man movie
>but then says the villain sucked
Decide

>This movie with a meh villain is the Spider-Man movie I've been waiting for my entire life, even though we've had Willem Dafoe Goblin in the past.
I don't get this at all.

Well it is pretty stupid.

Yeah. It's gross to him but not to you
You fuck off

>he actually LIKED Suicide Squad
you mean like most people?