Your cartoon waifu will come to life

>Your cartoon waifu will come to life
>If you want her you'll have to get her like any other woman (AKA she will not instantly fall in love with you)

Deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsG5QZFQIO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UUUUUGGGH! Nooooooo....

And just like any other woman she'll eventually cheat or divorce me and demand an outrageous alimony?
No thanks Dorito.

>kidnap her off the street
>leave her tied up in my basement for weeks while indoctrinating her to see me as her only hope of survival on this hostile planet
>force her to upgrade all of my electronics, be my house slave, and fuck her whenever I please
>if she refuses she gets the hammer, and I inch it closer to her gem each time
This will be easy.

And cops will be arresting me for fucking a cat.
Thanks for nothing,

Stop, you are the cancer that plagues this faggot-riddled fandom.

Woah, and I thought I was insane

That would work out poorly for everyone.

Can I imagine my cartoon waifu as a quadruple amputee? I can get her more easily this way.

No, stop this, you are crazy.

Is that Shiki?
If so, Ronnie has good taste.

What gives to bring your dream girl to this world if you're just gonna bring her to misery?

so I can suffer with someone.

Can I also get mind control powers, then?

Her powers feed off of personal suffering. You're dead kiddo.
youtube.com/watch?v=HsG5QZFQIO0

Being able to will a fictional being into existence is worth it no matter how my dick feels about it. Imagine the chaos you could orchestrate.

Does this work with anime waifus too?

Here is my deal bill you send me back 8 months ago, and you make my waifu come to life

that way i can totally get my waifu with the good condition, attitude looks i had before my depression and you also save me the trouble of having to deal with THAT other girl

deal?

alternatively we make the deal now but you wait 5 months to make her come to life that way i have enough time and motivation to go back to how i was before

I think your question is misplaced. Ask yourself which is worse: being a quadruple amputee, or dating an user?

Both

Nah. I already got a girlfriend, so I'm good.

My girlfriend is basically Usagi Tsukino anyway, just without the extra bumf of being fated to love another so I'm good, thank you.

But I don't have a Sup Forums waifu.

Suffering is delicious, and sustains me. I crave a cripple waifu, but realize that such a thing is unlikely.

Chill off the red pill

Yeah, I'll take that deal. Mai waifu is pretty realistic and there are plenty of girls similar to her irl, so befriending and romancing her shouldn't be too hard.

How about I one up you ? Make me be able to transform into my cartoon Waifu at will.

user i think you need to get a bit of self esteem

i mean that isn't even a finished drawing look at the outlines what the hell is wrong with her legs

Don't talk shit about my Chelsea
I will fight you
Also Star vs. has a simple-ass art style, but at least it isn't calarts shit

I am already contented with my holy toaster(s).

>not shattering her gem asap, gluing it back together, and repeating this process whenever you desire

She'll be fucked up, but she'll be obedient

As long as she's somewhere safe and happy, that's a no-brainer.
She's into older guys anyway, I might have a shot.

>you will never impress Star with normal adult stuff like owning a car or apartment, or being able to buy alcohol and cigarettes

>She'll be fucked up, but she'll be obedient
I don't want to fuck a writhing mass of limbs and eyeballs.

If you glue it back just right, she shouldn't look too different, she'll just be a bit shook up...I think. I'm not really a crying gay rock expert.

Okay, but where does she come to life?
Say, I'm in Russia and mai waifu is from a thing in Brazil am I going to have to go over to Brazil to find her?
Or say I'm on Earth and she's in A Galaxy Far Far Away, would that complicate things? Not saying that I am, just hypothetically.

>Or say I'm on Earth
>Not saying that I am
I uh, I think it goes without saying. Right?

>If you want her you'll have to get her like any other woman
>leave her tied up in my basement for weeks
so this is how Sup Forums get women

Yes, of course, I meant not saying I'm in Russia

>waifu is turned into typical 3DPD
Then what's the point?

How would your waifu react being turned alive?

They'll probably run into some existential crisis or something like that

>waifu is Katsuragi
>she'd probably end up in jail from molesting people
>ends up in jail
>bail her out
>she ends up living with me because she's probably homeless
>even if no relationship thing happens I end up living with her

Thanks Bill

>obedient
well, it'll certainly want for attention. Unfortunately said attention may result in injury or death on your part.

Pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

I got this in the bag. She's a sadist, i'm a masochist. It'll work out i'm sure.

I can't get an actual woman to love me, much less a perfect waifu.

waifus are not self aware of their qualities user, you should definitely shake my hand and find out what happens

Now you only need bread man so you can be fullfilled

Suffering is delicious, but still you gotta have some real insecurity issues like to want to assure your dream girl by making her miserable, anyway, shake my hand and lend me your soul already

No deal.

i hate this little cyclop