On the second issue and is she essentially Marvel's Harley Quinn?

On the second issue and is she essentially Marvel's Harley Quinn?

is she or is she not a gwen stacey from another universe?

No.

No.

No she is Marvel's Superboy Prime

Her name is literally Gwen Poole

Nope , Deadpool calls her out on how most people who don't already read the comic can't tell the difference and then ryonas her ass good

Gwenpool is for bullies

Marvel fucked up, because she was basically gwen stacey posing as deadpool in a haward the duck cover at the same time they were throwing spidergwen all over the place so people thought and still do that she is a gwen stacey from some dimension of spideruniverse

She's a feminized Deadpool without the healing factor.

Because daddy Marvel seems to be catering to the Tumblr/reboot crowds instead of focussing on creating new characters or plots.

No, she's worse than Harley.

Who would own her cinematic rights? If she counts as Gwen Stacy, it'd be Sony. If she counts as an Deadpool alternate, it'd be Fox. Or have they sufficiently separated her to ensure they keep the rights?

>Create a new character
>God why can't Marvel create new characters??

What's it like living with autism?

Could go either way, she has nothing to do with deadpool in some ways but is extremely similar in others
Doesn't matter because she'd never be adapted in anything more then a bad cartoon

Lets take a look at the similarities
>they both have dyed hair
>they are both female
WOW! THEY ARE THE SAME THING! MARVEL COPIED DC AGAIN

marvel confirmed. she is in future fights

also she isn't related to any of those characters except the name.

wow. did you even read the comics? Gwen is our LAST hope of a non sjw female protagonist. You should support her more if you hate tumblr sjws that much

I think that's intentional. I think I even remember a couple of jokes in the series about people thinking she's a version of Gwen Stacy.

>DC creates Superboy Prime
>literally genius, they are calling us out guys! Wow this is so interesting and meta!
>Marvel creates Gwenpool
>LOL SO RANDUMB

You are butthurt. They have more similarities than that.
>quirky
>off-the-wall humor stories
>frequent bending and breaking of the 4th wall
>white girls with questionable morals, willing to kill without remorse
>troublemakers, constantly make bad decisions, leading to more trouble
>familiar with comic books and the fandom

Sit the fuck down.

She's Animal Man.

I'm wondering if that fag still goes mental around Sup Forums.

the animal man dude? lol he was pathetic

no thankfully.

This is going to happen sooner or later.

but Gwen isn't crazy. she is just severely depressed. She escaped her own reality andis playing GTA in marvel universe

pic related

well she doesn't have a queer live-in harem yet

X-Men are in Future Fight it doesn't matter

Except Gwen isn't a Chainsaw Teapot, she's a lot more realistic and down to earth.

Gwen is more "oh fuck well this is the life i'm in now, better make the most of it and try not to die HAHAHAHahaha oh god"

Harley is "WAIT TILL MY PRECIOUS BABIES RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB B-MAN WHILE I SIP TEA UPSIDE DOWN AND GET MY HAMMER TO MAKE YOUR BRAINS GO BYE BYE".

What? Where did you get that impression from? If anything, she's Marvel's Superboy Prime by way of quirky waifu-bait. Or just your standard Isekai story with an extra helping of 4th wall antics.

>Who would own her cinematic rights?
She was allowed into the Marvel games while the ban on all X-related characters was still in effect, so definitely not Fox. Either Sony or Marvel, but she's not Gwen Stacy so I don't see why she would be Sony.

So likely Marvel. Not that it matters since her story isn't really one that they could ever do in a movie.

X-men are in NOW. When she was added, it was almost a year ago while the ban on X-characters was firmly in place.

She's basically if you combined surface level Deadpool with new age Harley's wackiness, and made her depressed underneath it all. She's also the writers self insert and they look the same under the mask.

She was in MFF before they got permission to do X Men.

But cuter.

And much more likeable and even relatable.

I mean, I'd like to point out that Superboy Prime was widely disliked when he first came out and it wasn't until around PRIME TIME or later that general sentiment came around on him and people started liking him. It's a moot point either way though because the people that don't like or didn't like Superboy Prime likely aren't the same people that don't like Gwenpool.

Superboy Prime was a rabid shitposter that lived in his parents' basement and constantly sperged out about comics. I'd say that's just as if not more relatable than a NEET.

>>Create a new character

bitch, all they did was to water down the Deadpool formula while using a female lead, there is nothing original about this turd.

>Gwen is our LAST hope of a non sjw female protagonist.

Gwen is the WORSE SJW character of the bunch because she has no impact in the Marvel Universe.

At least Riri appear in events and Moon Girl looks like this. Gwenpool doesn't have shit going on

>and made her depressed underneath it all

I have read the whole book and this ''depression'' thing is not a part of the book at all.
Is more of a ''tumblrina depression'' in which the character gets depressed because their lives are not literally super perfect so they get depressed

While Gwenpool is that but she is also a really attractive blond girl, which makes her unrelatable.
No girl that looks like that would be that lonely, dorks and spergs are specially bad to take a hint so they would be all over her even if she clearly doesn't want it.

and Gwen looks like this.

also you don't have to appear in major events to be a good character. and Gwen isn't an SJW character i already told you that.

>Gwen isn't an SJW

>wants to get fucked by Miles Morales.
>issue dedicated to Whor.
>Always geeking out about SJW characters like Captain Marvel or Hellcat.
>Has posters of SJW characters in her room.
>The book is allergic to show the female body

Sure, not SJW at all.

Fucking useless Marvel PC characters that-

>watches pic

MUH DIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!

There was nothing original about this idea when some retard come up with female deadpool, but then marvel accidentally hired actually talented people. It has nothing to do with deadpool, besides similar costume and name of course. It is original and fucking amazing. Could you at least read the thing before talking shit?

>It is original and fucking amazing

pics of that or it didn't happen, post Gwenpool being original and amazing.

>There was nothing original about this idea when some retard come up with female deadpool

Difference being that she is an extension for Deadpool stories while Gwenpool is just a waste of space trying to sell based on the Gwen Stacy and Deadpool names

>Gwen is the WORSE SJW character of the bunch because she has no impact in the Marvel Universe.
Why would someone need to have impact to be a good character? What is this continuity wankery?

Yes

>Deathstroke exists
>Deadpool created as rip off
>turns into the annoying quirky randum character people know him as
>Harley turns into Deadpool
>Harley gets even more popular among women and waifufags who buy everything of hers
>Marvel realizes they need their own quirky waifu
>Gwenpool gets cosplayed after one variant
>they give her a book

user, she's drawn by Gurihiru. EVERYONE is a QT when drawn by Gurihiru. That doesn't mean she's necessarily that attractive were she real.

>Why would someone need to have impact to be a good character?

Because her own book is terrible, so all she has left if being a vehicle to tell good stories.
But she fails at both, so...

I've read every issue and compared to the other shit marvel is publishing, Gwenpool is the best

>big events
>good stories
????

>blond.
>thin
>geek

Men would be all over her even regardless, besids she looks just like she did when she was in comic book land, the artists could hava made her look uglier in the real world, but they didn't

>Because daddy Marvel seems to be catering to the Tumblr/reboot crowds

this accurately sums up my opinion of Marvel at this point. Look at Gabby's new LATINA LESBIAN America Chavez and that train wreck

>I've read every issue and compared to the other shit marvel is publishing, Gwenpool is the best

>Moon Knight.
>Silver Surfer.
>Nova.
>Cage by Genndy.
>Man Thing by R.L Stine.
>Spider-man renew your vows

All those books are way better than Gwenpool, specially fucking Moon Knight.
And they don't look like a free webcomic either.

isn't moon girl like
a little girl though

>Look at Gabby's new LATINA LESBIAN America Chavez and that train wreck

the worst part is that this book is actually better at world building and general storytelling than Gwenpool.

With that turd at least you can tell where the story is going, what are the goals for the character, etc, even if is badly written.

But Gwenpool? We didn't got shit for most of the series, her origin was played as a big mistery and ended up being something really tame, generic and really boring to be honest. Even if it turns out that she killed herself and was transported to the Marvel world somehow is still cliche and predictable

as in a small adult that can vote, drive and all that shit, so its ok to look

So you are going to deny genuinely good thing because of your wrong assumptions and retarded marvel marketing bullshit?

Ohh so you're just hung up on her being blacked. Okay, good to know you're not a reasonable person worthy of debating with. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Jesus, special snowflakes.

Wait, what the fuck? Are we genuinely arguing the merits of her design as a real human being? She isn't real, she is NEVER going to be real. her design is cute, so she is cute. Fuck off you fucking psycho.

>So you are going to deny genuinely good thing

Is not good, that's the point, is as bad as Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, Angela, Mockingbird.

>terrible non humor.
>terrible action scenes.
>tame plots, nothing exiting.
>boring and generic colors.
>stale artwork at best.
>really fucking shitty artwork at worst.

do you realize most of these are subjective (especially humour?)

>this thread

>Sup Forums

Way to call your bogeyman to ignore all those valid points.
BTW I never said that it was a bad thing that she wanted to fuck Miles, just that it was Miles pandering ''Miles is great! Every Gwen wants his dick! See?? Popular!''

Now please, explain

>issue dedicated to Whor.
>Always geeking out about SJW characters like Captain Marvel or Hellcat.
>Has posters of SJW characters in her room.
>The book is allergic to show the female body

She's a girl. She is going to relate to girl characters you fucking Philistine.

Ah yes, the book that has such good art people overlook the massive flaws in the writing and pretend they're reading a good comic.

Yes but the general consensus is that the book fails at everything, comedy, action, plots, character development.

If that's not the case post a couple of pages that show really funny jokes.

Or really amazing, impressive, fun action.

Or something that shows how creative and different the plots that the books offers are.

Maybe I skipped the issues in which all that great stuff happened.

Yes, that's what we call pandering to the SJW crowd, by making all the female characters like each other and fangirl about each other.

Gwenpool is just yet another terrible written female Marvel character that thinks that pandering= good.

What the fuck do you want? Her to love guys, be a slut, fuck a blonde stud? Cause you have that already, he's called Midnighter.

>Girls liking girls is now pandering
You're hopeless, you're just being a fucking reactionary at this point. I get it, there are some SJW characters that force feed their messages to the readers, but that doesnt mean it cant work for certain characters. Gwen is OBVIOUSLY from this era, she's from the real world of COURSE she is going to be drawn to these characters. She's not written poorly, you just dont fucking like it. There's a difference. Stop having a stick shoved up your ass.

how about a book that is not embarrased of the female body for starters.

She is wearing such a sexy costume and yet she looks bland as fuck, even girls don't like female characters that bland looking.

Also less pandering to the SJW characters would be nice.

>>Girls liking girls is now pandering

This is not girls liking girls, this is more ''let's push SJW characters down the readers throats'' which is what Marvel is doing in every book.

I'm still waiting for those Gwenpool pages that show how creative the book is, how amazing the action is and the gut busting humor that has going on.

Your mind is already made up. I could show you the most amazing page ever, but because we have different ideas of what amazing and funny is, it wont work. Just accept that people like different things and stop being such a whiny cunt.

That's just weak lampshading, user.

>Your mind is already made up

no, I want to be open minded and actually give the book a chance.

Post what YOU think is the best action sequence of the book then.

I'm starting to think that not even you care about anything besides ''CUTE'' since is all you post

THIS, post em' or shut the fuck up and stop making these threads, everybody can tell that you are the ''Gwenpool is suffering waifu virgin'' guy!

You are making a lot of leaps and assumptions. Also so what if I like it because it's cute? Is that not a legitimate merit? You can like comics for different reasons, you dolt. I don't have to defend what I like to you, you're a nobody, a loser in my book. I can like what I like, for whatever reason I fucking like, and it's shows how fucking autistic you are that you'd get upset over it.

If you want to like it then fucking look it up and read it, instead of screaming at people online for liking something. If you don't like it then shut the fuck up and get out of the thread and move onto something you DO like. There's a difference between discussing a comic and just being an autismo fuck about it.

>You are making a lot of leaps and assumptions

>Your mind is already made up. I could show you the most amazing page ever, but because we have different ideas of what amazing and funny is, it wont work

Post some pages or stfu forever, if the comic is ''the only current Marvel book worth reading'' then it sure must have a lot of really good examples as to why a person would say that.

>If you want to like it then fucking look it up and read it

I read PREVIEWS all the time, post 3 really good pages in a row and let's say that's the preview.

Why do you have such a hard time posting a page from the book that you consider good? almost as if you deep down know that the book is not that funny or cool and that you mostly like it because of the arwork

Nah, she's Marvel's Dr. McNinja.

She's and unoriginal idea, boring character, and some of it screams "SJW"

see how easy is to post a GOOD page from a comic book that also shows GOOD writting and ACTION too??

Does Gwenpool have anything like it, like at all?

>, she's Marvel's Dr. McNinja.

a piece of shit meme random for the sake of random character? Yes that would be fitting. And oh look, Dr. McNinja ended just like Gwenpool is going to end soon too! Great, what an honor!

That page is a confusing mess, bro.

I'm not OP, and once again I don't have to be validated in what I like. For someone who hates Gwenpool so much, you sure want fucking free scans of it pretty bad.

I like the comic, I think it's fun and interesting. I don't owe you shit.

being this assblasted about posting pages from a comic book that you like in a thread about the comic book that you like.

You can't even stand for what you believe in, not even on the internet? This is why you are a neet right here

wait, she is wearing a green shirt and pants
and then the moment asian hulk picks her up she only has her bra and panties on?

That's high levels of butthurt.

Even if it did they'd bitch about it, since they already associate her with an SJW. They'll pick it apart and feel validated. Confirmation bias is fucking real.

>I think it's fun and interesting

Post examples of the comic being that because I don't believe it.

>I don't owe you shit
ass pained much?

>confusing mess

nice buzzwords to describe a really easy to and straight fordward page.

If you think that's hard to follow, you should stop reading comic books altogether.

>maybe if I keep throwing insults they'll give me free content
You already made your decision so either find someone else to give you free shit or pirate it yourself.

You are owed nothing.

>and then the moment asian hulk picks her up she only has her bra and panties on?

''I'm strong'' says Asian Hulk, implying that he ripped off her clothes off panel.

How is 'confusing mess' ...buzzwords? Even if I don't necessarily agree with the guy you replied to, you're being retarded

You don't have to believe it. It's a personal preference. I don't have to defend my likes to you. This isn't fucking kindergarden. Grow up.

whatever man, Dr. Mcninja is cringey trash ''lol animals with moustaches are the bad guys in this arc, epic win, am I right?? Best most epic comic ever, am I right???''

''this arc end with an alien using a zombie as a surfboard, because random for the sake of random is good humor!''
trash.

its a long wat to say ''I can't post good pages because there are none that are actually good''

It wouldnt matter if an amazing page was posted or not because you'd tear it down regardless. You already have your mind made up especially after this back and forth, so nothing would come of it.

>How is 'confusing mess' ...buzzwords?

because you can say that about anything to make it sound bad. That's not an opinion, its just buzzwords.

Explain how is a confusing mess or shut the fuck up.

>. It's a personal preference.

well how about you share what YOU think is funny? You know, like a functional mature person that shares what their like with people.

Or are you going to be a little inmature kid that only stays for the shitposting and insults rather to try to share and enjoy your comic?

>It wouldnt matter if an amazing page was posted or not

Post one and let's see then. Are you up to the challenge of posting one amazing page from the book?