Niche comics

Does anyone here like anything that isn't dark horse, dc, or marvel published?
I'm desperate for new shit, and I'm sure I can't be the only one.

The brighter the colours the better.

at least we're getting somewhere.

Plenty good from Image. And I'm pretty sure they're bigger than Dark Horse in sales and numbers produced.
Action Lab's Danger Zone also got some interesting things.
BlackMask I feel has some strong hits but I've seen a thing or two I didn't care for so their hit/Miss ratio might not be as good as I first imagined.

4 Kids Walk Into a bank.
A rag tag group of nerds (kinda like the group from Stranger Things) get involved in the criminal deeds that Paige's Dad's old friends bring when they roll into town.

Voracious from Action Labs Danger Zone.

A year after losing his restaurant (and his sister) to a fire, a depressed cook living again in his crap one street town inherhits (among other things) a time machine. He uses this new found tech to get through his depression by cooking dinosaurs.
There's a twist at the end of the first trade but I won't spoil it.

Head Lopper from Image comics.

The adventures of Head Lopper. Given said nickname (much to his hate of it) for his deadly skills.
Accompanied by Agatha, the still living head of an evil and very powerful witch he cannot leave alone,
He lives on a constant move helping where he can and getting paid when needed.

ha
This shit's nice. Thanks user.

Looks exceedingly dumb.

beautiful.

Space Battle Lunchtime from Oni Press.

Needing to fill a seat on their show roster, a simple baker from Earth becomes the first human to the hit intergalactic cooking show Space Battle Lunchtime.
Using her cooking skills (and a little help from new friends) she will survive and come out on top. As long as she learns what these crazy alien devices do.

Spencer and Locke from Action Labs Danger Zone.

Sort of a spoof of Calvin and Hobbes, except Calvin came a much more troubled childhood and is now grown up as a police detective who still talks to his imaginary friend.
When an old friend from his past ends up dead, he'll have to return to places he hoped to never see again to solve her murder.

God Country from Image.

In West Texas, an old dangerous & Alzheimers ridden old man is chosen by the God of all Blades as its new champion.
The old man who has been a burden on his family is now filled with fantastic powers (and most importantly cured of his alzheimers) while he weilds the blade,
But other godly beings have followed the sword, and wish to take it back. A battle of Gods may soon be upon this small family who just want their grandpa clearminded.

The Beauty from Image.

Imagine the consequences of a world where people WANTED to catch a disease.
In this world more than half the US population have an STD known as The Beauty, where for the cost of a constant mild fever you could easily obtain the body of a golden supermodel. All seems too good to be true,
but when disaster begins to show, the investigators of the incidents begin to see cover-up and conspiracy.

Personal Note:after the first trade the comic focuses on a story about just people who live in this world not so much the main story. I'm behind on the comic so idk if it ever gets back to the investigative conspiracy plot the first trade was.

Broken Moon from American Gothic Press.

Post apocalypse world of horror story proportions. Human life is scarce and struggling to survive in this new world run by vampires, werewolves, and other classical horror creatures.

I've listed too much as it is so I'll shut up now.

Also I didn't list any but IDW is also great. Plenty of good long running franchises brought back though them like Godzilla or Mars Attacks.

bamp

Sure. Guess Image counts as one of the big ones too.
There are several other good indies. But they dont get published on a regular basis.

Madman
Nexus
Badger
Jon Sable
American Flagg!
Grimjack
Asterix
Lucky Luke
Empowered
Mage by Matt Wagner
Old Archie comics
Current Archie comics
MÅ“bius
Euro comics in general
Neal Adams' Continuity Comics

Crossgen were good comics.
Sadly they imploded and Disney/Marvel bought them just to "reboot" it by something that wasnt like crossgen.

This