Hey Lois, remember that time I raped Casca

Hey Lois, remember that time I raped Casca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4QVOYH-Fe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we having one of THOSE threads again?

Is this shit cancelled yet?

hey Beter

Yeah well Dracula called and said he's coming over tonight! And I said ok.

>Hey Casca!
>Diarrhea

Kakyoin: Quagmaire
Polnareff: Joe
Abdul: cleveland
iggy: brian
joseph: pewtersmith
DIO: Stewie

>Polnareff: Joe
He hasn't fought Diavolo yet

Wouldn't it be...

>"Hey Brian; member that time I raped Jillian in fronta yah for like hours and made a bunch of giant mutant chickens kill all our pals?"

>would read and watch the series like this

I need this from a drawthread now.

Peter did nothing wrong

Peter Did NOTHING Wrong.

>Joe flopping around on the ground in the Vanilla ice fight

ey B eter

Alright, who's Jonathan in this mess so I can imagine Stewie's head stapled on top?

I didn't think it was possible to hate Griffith more.

HEY BETER

I miss f/a/mily guy.

Peters black ancestor

youtube.com/watch?v=E4QVOYH-Fe8

No, berserk is still going. It even got a new anime.

>japan intro to animation in 3d 101
I guess once you take away still HD shots of cute waifus standing in place moving their mouth with no jaw movement, and actually require movement/animation, anime falls apart.

desu, it's just this studio being fucking trash, anime 3D has never been amazing, but this is a whole other level of bad compared to other anime with 3D in them

btw, pic related shows what the studio normally makes
I have no fucking idea what possessed them to think they should go from moeblob SoL shit to trying to adapt Berserk of all thing
I personally think Miura was involved in this decision, his love of crap like idolmaster is well documented

For what it's worth, they clean a lot of it up for the blu-rays.

Nice to know that the second season isn't any better than the first.

Adam West.

>Teekyuu is still going

What a bizarre show. I remember when it started, it was your average SoL but in under 5 minutes per episode. The pacing was chaotic. And you guys complain about MMS's pacing.

>STANDS:
>Peter: Surfin' Bird - Cuts a hole in time of which a different event takes place, heals Peter, then goes to a different time.
>Quagmire: Halestorm - Instant power to make others love each other.
>Joe: Black Limousine - Applies upgrades to Joe's wheelchair the more a fight with him goes on, but makes it easier for him to die.
>Cleveland: Ball of Confusion - No matter where Cleveland is when he uses the stand, it will somehow find a way to destroy his house while he's in the bathtub, which kills the enemy in the process
>Brian: Justice For All - Makes it so that whenever Brian fights, he always goes into a minute-long rant about politics that the audience should agree with.
> Pewtersmith: Money for Nothing - Creates a humanoid with one arm. Whatever the humanoid touches with it's fingers, albeit slowly, turns to money.
>Stewie: Atom Bomb Baby - A stand that can punch through cutaway gags to kill characters, and also has the force of a nuke, albeit with a child controlling it so it's not as strong as it could eventually be.

>This is almost as bizarre as that time when we went to Egypt to avenge my Great Great Great Grandfather against that Vampire

What the crap? I did nothing wrong!

Wow, Sup Forums/co/'s bizarre adventure is returning?
Your stands ideas are pretty good

No, this is just what having nothing to do does with you.

D'oh! This time you've gone too far, Peter! Now face the wrath of my stand, 「WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE」

ITS TODDS STAND

>not 「ALL THE KING'S MEN」

>Each part is themed around different shows of this style
>Part 3 is Family guy

What's Simpsons?

bump

Why?

Teekyu is still really fun to watch. Once all the episodes are out you can just download a batch of all the episodes in a single file and it's about as long as a single episode for a normal anime.

>Studio 4ºC charges too damn much so we'll just hire these nobodies who will do it for cheap!

Someone needs to draw this

It's only two greats, senpai.

>Polnareff: Joe
I kinda get the others but this has no connection other than the others were taken

You might want to leave before you get spoiled, user.

Diamond is Unbreakable.
>Josuke: Bart
>Okuyasu: Nelson
>Koichi: Millhouse
>Rohan: Comic Book Guy
>Jotaro: Homer Simpson
>Joseph: Grampa
>Kira: Sideshow Bob
>Kosaku: Ned Flanders

See the wheelchair and the turtle? Read part 5 for more info.

>Kira: Sideshow Bob
Okay I had to draw that user.

>Killer Queen instead plants rakes

>STANDS:
>Bart: Sweet Child o' Mine - A stand that causes pranks around the user, intentional or not.
>Nelson: Paint It Black - Any attacks from the user cause a high amount of blood to come out.
>Millhouse: Sympathy for The Devil - Makes it so that, no matter what, everyone ignores Millhouse.
>Comic Book Guy: The Reaper - Makes other characters never wanna be romanced ane aedicted to comic books.
>Homer: We Are Family - A stand that can choke anybody with huge power.
And use for Bob, name is Black Hole Sun.

Ah fuck, I meant to use For Sideshow Bob.