Do I have a story for you

do I have a story for you
>walking with Dad to nearby store
>Dad's the one that introduced me to comic books, everytime I see him we talk about what we've read lately
>"You know Iceman's gay now right?"
>This flips my Dad's lid as he doesn't like gaywashing characters just for the sake of it
>tell him about how the young X-Men came back due to time shenanigans and young Jean Grey told young Bobby that he's gay
>Dad goes on an almost 30 minute lecture about how it doesn't help because no one likes it, not even the gays
so to summarize, why did they do this? And who asked for it? Cause everyone I know is pretty fed up with it

>why did they do this?

To get "likes" on social media

Bendis refuses to make Miles gay and deflected the attention

Jean is a cunt.
She in all probability made him gay by manipulating his head.
Or wouldn't you find it suspicious that the only person able to literally change your mind presents you with a revelation about what you want?

Nice fake story fag.

Your dad is right. We should kill all gays btw. It would solve a lot of the worlds problems. Look at canada right now

Nobody cares about your blogpost you nigger.

As to why they did this, I guess it's because they wanted controversy and clicks. According to Alonso, that's what sells.

She made him gay without his concent.
Why doesnt tumbler suicide from confusion over this?

>this
Jean is a massive fag-hag and a gigantic cunt

From who? Even lgbt people find it stupid as fuck. Especially her outing him like that. Literally no one wanted this except Bendis.

I unironically believe this to be true. Homosexuality is an abomination, it's unnatural and it causes problems, not solves them. If there were no gays the world would be a better place.
Because they love gays. They love gays more than they hate lack of consent. If you rape someone into gayness, even mind rape, that's ok because eth result was another homo, and that makes their world a better place.

Money.
Exposure.
Trying to draw in alternative target audiences.

"If we make people hate our comics, they'll talk about them"

Go back to your containment board

>I can't handle contrary ideas!
I'll head to Sup Forums as soon as you grow up.

Not to mention Iceman has a long history of being attracted to women, and we have fucking thought bubbles to show that he wasn't faking it.

If they're going to have him in a gay relationship now, AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BISEXUALS ARE A FUCKING THING, BENDIS!

>Kill all gays
>contrary ideas
Your shitposting is tiresome. Go back.

They are a thing, Bisexuals? Like, Bisexuals are a thing? Bendis? Bendis should acknowledge that they are a thing?

>Your shitposting is tiresome
Nearly as tiresome as the gay agenda. Aren't you sick of that yet?

Fuck off, faggot.

>This is the best defense Sup Forums has
Boring

THE Benis?

Yeah, Bendis, you know the writer? The writer named Bendis?

So do you think they'll make Ultimate Ice-man gay too, or will they keep him straight to differentiate him from the other two?

It means your dad is big time gay, OP.

>Ultimate Ice-man
What are you talking about?