Sup Forums Mandela effects

Hey Sup Forums, I just rewatched the opening for the original Ben 10 series, and was surprised to see Cannonbolt as the 9th alien during the alien sequence. If I remember correctly, Cannonbolt was not one of the original 10 aliens, and was added in a later season/special episode. (I remember there being a special/marathon for the reveal of a new alien) Now, I'm not crazily devoted to the whole "alternate dimensions" thing, and I can accept that I might be wrong, or perhaps watched an intro from a later season. Anyways, post your input on this, and other Sup Forums Mandela effects you've experienced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BakKWbbIB4
youtube.com/watch?v=2GVoCF19AK0
viewsync.net/watch?v=2GVoCF19AK0&t=0&v=_BakKWbbIB4&t=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not crazy. The original 10 aliens are:
Stinkfly
Four Arms
Heatblast
Wildmutt
XLR8
Diamondhead
Ghostfreak
Upgrade
Ripjaws
Grey Matter

Maybe you saw the silhouette wrong?

it's just a later season opening

You watched the season where he lost ghostfreak so cannonbolt got into the first 10.

It's not Mandela Effect if you're correct
Cannonbolt, Wildvine and the water thing replaced the ghost, the blind beast thing and the fish

sit down, user, we have much to discuss

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I guess it was a later season opening. No idea how I forgot Ghostfreak, I always really liked him and that one bad guy who was one of his species without the "bedsheet" covering. I guess maybe it was because I never had a toy of him or anything.

Tell me your tales, user. Whether they are Ben 10 or Mandela effect related.

You just gave me a completely different mandela effect moment because until reading this thread I was sure that that alien was just called "Cannonball" but I guess I've just been hearing it wrong all this time.

maybe you watched the season 3/4 opening?

you're thinking of the reboot's opening, OP was just talking about a later version of the original series opening

No, there were two openings for the original Ben 10. Cannonbolt took the place of Ghostfreak when he went psycho

Their species is only one piece of DNA or they stay conscious in every piece of DNA. So that bad guy was the ghost freak inside the omnitrix, and he escaped.

Yeah, I realized after I posted it
I never stuck with Ben 10 long enough to watch any opening other than the original, all I remembered was Cannonbolt not being among the original 10 aliens

From what I remember Ben loses one of his aliens and its slot is replaced with Cannonbolt.

I loved heatblast's voice. Also ripjaws and XLR8 were goat.

they made a new opening half way

not the coke guy, but I remember an episode of Rugrats where Tommy got lost in a Motel/waterpark, I only saw it once while visiting my aunt on a cable channel that we didnĀ“t have on my house. Nobody else seems to remember that episode and is not on the wiki. To this day I still convice that what I saw was real.

It was probably Rugrats: Vegas Vacation. It VERY rarely aired on television and had a lot of hotel and water park-esque locations that the babies were running around in.

I always really liked Ghost freak and thought he was always under utilized along with wild mutt, I didn't understand the rationale for Ben to lose him.

Didn't he get lost at a community pool gym and Stu had to get over his fear of diving boards to save Tommy

Once ghostfreak went rouge, they changed the opening when Ben turns into ghostfreak to Ben turning into Cannonbolt
youtube.com/watch?v=_BakKWbbIB4
youtube.com/watch?v=2GVoCF19AK0

Ghostfreak was a great villain. And foreshadowed as well; fucking brilliant.

Because Ghostfreak's conscience existed in a single strand of DNA so he decided he didn't like being Ben's plaything
I think Ben still had the ectonurite DNA after the first run in with real Ghostfreak, he was too scared of being controlled/just plain scared of Ghostfreak to use him again

I synced them up
viewsync.net/watch?v=2GVoCF19AK0&t=0&v=_BakKWbbIB4&t=0

I get the reasoning from a story perspective, I mean I don't understand the writer's rationale to write an arc resulting in Been losing ghost freak.

Probably because they couldn't think of a way to introduce Cannonbolt without axing one of the OGs and because Ghostfreak was the most overpowered and underutilized, he was the one out

Also, the scary ghost guy is probably the best choice for being made into a villain

>XLR8
every time