ITT

worst Simpsons episodes

The Boys of Bummer

>Bart gets a Z
Bitch they got some nerve to do a parody of one their best episodes.

Also, while I was looking up this episode I noticed that almost every episode name in season 20 and afterwards was a movie title spoof;

>Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes
>Lost Verizon
>How the Test Was Won
>Gone Maggie Gone
>The Good, the Sad and the Drugly
>Million Dollar Maybe

What the fuck, I knew the show itself went downhill but they can't even make a actual title for a episode anymore

On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister

This episode had its moments.

>Aw it's no use, he's walking kinda fast.

I think the true testament to how bad things are is that I can't even remember most of the episodes. I mean even some of the really shitty ones are amusing icons of decline that you can sort of smirk at as a sign of how bad things are. The majority are just so boring that you could erase over them and nobody would notice.

Boys of Bummer
>Bart misses a catch during a little league game, earning the hatred of the entire town
>He gets bullied and tortured for it at every corner until he has a mental breakdown
>He spray paints "I HATE BART SIMPSON" all over town before throwing himself off a water tower
>He wakes up in his hospital bed to a mob booing him outside his window

It's like the Family Guy writing staff took over for an episode.

What made this episode somehow worse than all the other episodes in the same season, or the several before it, or the one after?

Lisa goes gaga

I liked it. Finally a future episode where Lisa ends up with Nelson instead of bland Milhouse.

IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE!

That was when the simpsons went from mostly okay each season with a few very good to most episodes were medicore to bad.

well for starters Lisa being an ass all fucking episode only for it to end with her being EVEN MORE OF AN ASS and getting rewarded for it

That sounds great. Bart is shit and should be bullied endlessly. Was it executed poorly?

Oh, like fucking TONS of other episodes? Up your game and come up with at least a slightly more believable reason. There are way more shittier episodes than this. Barthood was just mediocre.

The Principal and the Pauper

>Saga of carl.

A nigger is being a nigger to his friends, scamming them out of a shit ton of money because selfish reasons.

Still wins, because... I didn't get why.

This was the episode where I stopped looking forward to new episodes. There's not to say there weren't good or ok episodes after but this is the point of no return IMO

that episode is OK. People need to stop sperging over the exact point where the simpsons went bad, it was more of a gradual decline over a couple of seasons or so.

You should kill yourself you underage piece of shit

thanks for not making me watch this episode. The summary sounds horrible. Thoughts on Weekend at Burnsey?

That episode was funny and only horrible aspies didn't like it.

Been binge-watching the Simpsons over the past few weeks. I gotta tell you, there are some pretty rancid episodes circa season 7 and onward.

But for me, the worst episode of the Simpsons will always been the one where Bart and Homer become carnies.

Even looking at this post makes my hands hurt from how sharp it is.

Rewatching these two episodes is kinda surreal because they are frequently mentioned as the worst episodes ever but I'm laughing throughout. Story and characterization are total shit but a lot of the jokes are funny. Compared to the newer episodes where I might laugh once or twice these episodes are gold

The plot is fucking retarded, but the jokes are ok.

So Homer has been in two different kinds of bands that actually got fame, is a big fan of rock music and took part in a Rock n' Roll fantasy camp... but a later episode has him not even know what a bass guitar is so a salesman can con him into buying one?

Bad plot, great lines and jokes.

So conflicted.

This episode is gold compared to examples from later seasons.

>Bitch they got some nerve to do a parody of one their best episodes.
Joke title does not equal parody

That one episode where it's revealed all male Simpsons are retarded and all female ones are smart. That's the first episode that made me go "Wow that really sucked" and it was downhill from there.

>the one where Bart and Homer become carnies
What?

>Bart and Homer become carnies
ep title is in pic related

I thought that episode was fun.

>The Laughing out of the mailslot scene

Typical "smoking pot makes you hallucinate" episode. Unless you're a series completist or love Phish, it's an inessential one.

at least the songs were good

Wild Barts Can't Broken

Everyone but the seniors lose.

The adults were in South Park levels of Jackassery.

I hate modern Simpsons, but this actually wasn't that bad. It could have easily been a 1993-1994 episode.

I particularly hate the future episodes they do every season now. The only good future episode was the original one where Bart became a supreme court justice thanks to Homer not letting him watch the Itchy and Scratchy movie.

He has a lot of head/brain injuries my dood

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

what is every episode after season ten?

>bart convinces the entire town a little orphan fell into a well
>bart actually falls down the well
>the people of springfield dont care and want him to stay there
I mean its very blatantly ripping it off but without any of the talent or humor

they should have gotten similar looking kids and made it in 6 instead
if you think about it they are ripping off harry potters thing anyways

i can see how that episode is already showing some heavy flanderization in homer
but the part where they all wt to burn the house down and kill them and homer tricking them in the end gets me every time

No contest
fucking hell this plot.

Do you really think the writers give a shit at this point

>last update was a year ago
I'd also give up if my only audience was a bunch of autists on a Malaysian knitting forum

well
funny story, hahaha

i don't even fucking look at the titles
i didn't even KNOW they had titles until the dvd sets hit because it was always "oh, the episode where XYZ happens..." with your friends.

fuck titles, i couldn't tell you which episodes is which from a fucking title unless its dead obvious FROM the title.