>another clear pair ends in "no way fag"

pic related, why did they write her off

Because Ronnie Anne is a shit.

>Get rid of her
>Also get rid of all the incest ships

FUCK THIS SHOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your waifu a shit

Could be any number of things. VA doesn't have the time to be a regular, maybe grown too old or they only planted seeds for a spin-off. I'm more disappointed they had to write out Bobby as well; I already miss him.

>why did they write her off
Because the show already has a Lynn.

at least Bobby still keeps getting mentioned

>has Lynn
if only they don't

It's just not the same.

This show has gone downhill withoit Bobby. He was the key to the whole show.

She was an abusive bully. The show is better off.

friendly banter

Physical violence.

At least they have each other.

>girls can hurt boys
>implying she wasn't just wanting body contact but was too shy/clumsy/autistic to show it in a form that wasn't violence

you're dense as a pudding

This meme.

Do you know like, no tomboy characters?

It's not malicious, it's not dangerous, there is no attempt to cause real harm. Equating this to real abuse trivializes an issue.

Violence is violence, bullying is bullying regardless of the reason. It's never acceptable.

And Lincoln is softer than most boys so she actually hurt him. You don't hook up with people who don't have qualms with causing you pain and hurt.

you're fucking pussy ass bitch, enjoy being a permavirgin raised by your grandma

She punched him out. In real life, that kind of punch would cause a black eye or a mean bruise. They shouldn't normalise violence like that. What kind of message they are sending? That's it's okay to just hurt people and that would just make you endearing?

are you mr enter?

Actually, I am engaged but thank you. I just been taught what love really means. You don't hurt the ones you love/like intentionally.

I know it's your fetish but come on.

The heck is a mr enter?

YAMEROOOO!

I'm just pissed that they teased us with the only attractive underage girl in the show, knowing that she'd rarely ever be seen again

she's probably pierced from tongue to clit now.

>ywn see her bully Polly

i was here for two things

1. girl farts
2. an actual relationship instead of "will they won't they" bullshit

now nobody farts and RA moved away. fuck this gay earth, fuck bi luna.

Didn't lisa intentionally shit herself while pretending to be lily a couple episode ago?

What more do you want, faggot.

scat =/= fart

>show starts before Trump if elected president, protag has mexican love interest
>Trump is president
>mexican grill gets dumped
Think about it.

Where's Shadman when you need him.

They probably think there's interest there for a spinoff so they can tout having a beaner-led cartoon.

makes you think

The most likely scenario

Enough whining.

Post more Rita

Too busy beating it to Lucy
He seeing have time for Mexicans when there's a goth girl

Search your heart you know you want it

i'm more surprised he didn't do Luna and Sam

Loud House is reaching it's full potential. Soon we'll have class mate episodes, Flip getting revealed for what he is, and Clyde getting ditched. And even one where our man Donnie T. visits the Loud House.

So is this the one Loud House thread we're allowed to have?

He deserved better than whori anyway

Mods must be asleep. Sup Forumsmblr would shut this one down fast. Heh, "shut it down."

kek

she needed to go away user,she was in the way of the incest

only that now each of the siblings is paired in one way or another with someone who is not a relative

DEEPEST LORE

She's not written off, she can still Skype Lincoln and they can look in on the family occasionally. Savino already said they weren't written off, and as for the voice actress (Breanne Yde, a 14 year old quadruple threat who Nickelodeon has been trying to push as their next "it girl" in the same way they pushed Miranda Cosgrove), she already retweeted a bunch of posts asking for a spinoff, so she'd definitely be down for one (and I have no doubt Nick would love putting her in another show).

>implying Bernie Sanders isn't president in the Loud House world

but will they remember?

They heard we wanted more Ronnie Anne in the series and took that the wrong way to mean "attempt to make a spinoff series with here".

It's going to be unsustainable if they go with the Loud House formula of "family does terrible things to the main character until resolution."

Did they really sink the main appeal of the show?

who this

Ronnie Anne's cousin, Carlota.

It seems as long as you don't name the show in the title it's fine.

Generals of ongoing shows being dumped in /trash/ is dumb by the way. It's fair enough during a very long hiatus or of a movie released over a year ago (Looking at you Zootopia General), but if new episodes are on the air, Generals should be allowed back here for at least a week after the most recent episode.

They had to get rid of her so that Lincoln could get a new love interest in the episode where everybody except Lori gets a new love interest.

What happened to Christina?

>no comment

She fell victim from bland design.

In the same episode where he announced her crush on her, she was so publicly embarrassed that she requested a school transfer (Or at least, a class transfer).

She moved to another city after that video of Linc making out with Edwin while calling out her name went viral

retrain order

>inb4 they decide to make a live action version with the Casagrandes
I'm already puking a little just thinking about it.

They actually are, when people remember to actually make threads. /sug/ usually gets some time before the mods eventually kick them back out, it's literally just The loud house that seems to gets this treatment.
Can't have the name, can't have links of any kind.

Yeah, I remember when the show was first premiering, a thread was made labelled as Live Talkback Thread, and it got deleted in the middle of show discussion.

It pissed me off! Not being able to have a proper thread to show off a show's premiere.

Then everyone left to /trash/. If people are resorting to post about cartoons somewhere other than its dedicated board, then the mods are obviously not doing anything right.

art of her when?

/trash/ has basically become Sup Forums 2.0 + /aco/ 2.0

>there are people in this thread right now that can't distinguish between jock and tomboy

lana= tomboy
lynn= jock
ronnie= tough girl

>The only decent pairing is gone

>But let's keep double dads and lesbo rocker

I just started watching this and for some reason I just can't stop giggling at the needing smooth peanut butter to get the chunky out joke. in the 2nd episode, it's not even funny but it's just such an absurd and bad joke.
the 1st ep had a lot of great lines from the melancholic sister too

>episode shows progression from shy Luna to bold Luna
>Sup Forums calls it "pandering shoved in our faces"

Luna's side wasn't about her coming out as les or for her feelings to be instantly reciprocated, but actually gaining the courage to take the first step, much like the rest of her siblings did before.

>Last time Lori got made she beat me up with a loaf of bread
>scenes latter there's a loaf of bread on the side
>*hides it*

I keked loud

They got rid of her?
How?

>why did they write her off
Because Trump made America great again.

because it doesn't matter

They lost diversity. They replaced it with another type of diversity.

They're all tomboys, you dumbass. it's a blanket term.

If grossness defines the tomboy scale, then Lynn deserves a spot on it.

>not him and the thick cousin

>not liking tsundere girls who melt when thier big brother is involved

>8 years old
>already 2 boyfriends (3 if you count her statue)
what did they mean by this?

>Inside the wall, I choose to be alone.
>If I ever get stuck, please listen for my moan.

>implying we're ever seeing those guys again.

Something something pigslut.

You're hurting the ones you love by coming here user ;_;

What they don't know, won't hurt them.

Probably ended the same way as Jackie Lynn Thomas

>>Also get rid of all the incest ships
I'm not caught up, but how? All the siblings would have to stop existing for that to happen.