Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Two new episodes just came out. They sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/L2zm
vid.me/y1Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care enough to hunt them down.

vid.me/L2zm
vid.me/y1Tk

Correction. They were fucking awesome.

Should have let mikey keep the powers and at least samurai bunny is next.

>Mona Lisa/Raph episode
>not sucking

At least Usagi is coming up next week.

>At least Usagi is coming up next week.
Nope, one month and a week.

at least give a reason they Suck?!

They're really spreading out this final season more than usual, aren't they? The first four aired a month after the previous season's finale, then a two month break until this morning, and now over a month until the next new episodes.

Makes me wonder if they're going to try to stretch it out until the new series next year is almost ready.

I don't know?!

Most likely. The final season is only 20 episodes, and considering it's mostly a bunch of mini-arcs and standalone episodes, it might make it easier to air it that way.

Danke

Why does this show insist on doing fake out deaths?

I thought it ended or did Nick want to milk it for a little while longer?

that's fine with me if so cause this is my favorite incarnation of ninja turtles and I want to see more from it

It's one last season they've been stretching out.

so your just shitposting then?

I liked it. Mona is my favorite female in this show (Karai and April are garbage people). And this is pretty much the biggest feeling battle so far. I mean, I don't think I have ever SEEN this many people in danger on camera before.

Because they can't do real deaths. 2003 was the same way in that regard. They must've killed shredder like twenty times.

It was also a different shredder each time

What's your opinion on this design of the Shredder?

Splinter did for real. So did Armaggon, the Rat King, Kraang Supreme, the Hammer, Tatsu, etc.

I think that like Razar, it amps up the gross mutant factor too much. I keep having a hard time believing that mutants like the turtles and ~~**Alopex**~~ exist when the average mutant is grossly disfigured with one arm bigger than the other, random bony projections, extra mouths on your limbs or whatever.

At least the mutagen was out of whack this time around.

Speaking of, she coming back this season?

Is this Shredder supposed to be insane?

If she is, her appearance would have nothing to do with Tiger Claw, since he left the show.

I haven't been keeping up did Donnie get the puh?

.....okay this show is SHIT. I cannot believe the Donnie/April shit is STILL present. Rubbing it in Raphael's face that ALL the turtles, except Raph of course, have HUMAN FEMALE LOVERS just feels.....off.

I'm not saying I give a shit about Mona Lisa or hell Raph/Alopex which is another cancerous pairing, but the whole Romance undertone they were shoving in the viewer's face in the beginning of the two parter just puts me off. Anyone else?

They really need to abolish romance from TMNT. Yes I don't care if they mutate original Female Turtles, NO romance.

hand goes right to her ass.

Why did they make Bishop and Hun so lame?

I was ecstatic when they finally included Super Shredder and it totally made up for that disappointing demise he had in Secret of the Ooze and it's a very good design on it's own too.

With that said however, I think I prefer pre-mutation Shredder character-wise. This is by far my favorite incarnation of the Shredder and I don't think anyone can top it really. Kevin Michael Richardson really did the character justice too.

I think Super Shredder help push him from an evil person to a complete monster. like before his mutation he still loved his daughter and seemed to have legit convinced himself that he was in the right with his feud with Hamato Yoshi, but after he just cared about revenge and control and was all to willing to kill whoever for it.

She's like 40% ass, kinda hard for it to go anywhere else.

>Because they can't do real deaths
You missed the last several episodes. Bradford drowned, Splinter became road pizza after falling off a ten story building, Leonardo fucking DECAPITATED Shredder, etc.

I thought the promo said this was another 80s Turtles crossover.

How come Joan Grody hasn't appeared since Attack of the Mega Shredder?

Everything that happened was extremely cliche and telegraphed, the voice acting was more wooden than usual, and Mona Lisa is garbage. But then love interests in this show always are, aren't they?

Her bum is proficient in the show.

>Makes me wonder if they're going to try to stretch it out until the new series next year is almost ready.

I think they hold onto episodes to coincide with the release of action figure waves. The Usagi wave is going to be hitting stores in the next month or two so it makes sense to sit on the episodes a little longer.