Happy Father's day, Sup Forums!

Happy Father's day, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UI0vvXQvP3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gee, Barron a cute. CUTE!

Nigga, are you calling my dad a piece of shit?

I hope this movie bombs. Everything about the Emoji Movie just reeks of corporate management and them looking for the lowest common denominator for a cash grab with little to no effort on Sony's part.

>people are going to go see this movie "ironically"
>they will "ironically" praise it on social media
>it will "ironically" make enough money for a sequel in a few years

I don't get it. Or is the joke so simple that it litterally boils down to saying Barron looks like shit? Because if so it's a pretty shitty joke.

Best Sup Forums dad cumming through

I find pleasure in citing Sup Forums popular quotes. I've found a context to this one.

>poop emoji doing an indian yoga pose
what did they mean by that?

>She diddn't want that Daddy D
Was she a lesbian?

No loo for that poo.

His toys wasn't good enough. Spoiled brat.

I never knew my father

>a cash grab with little to no effort on Sony's part.
I hate cash grab movies, what happened to the old days when studios would invest millions of dollars in a movie just for the enjoyment of film? Now they all want to make money instead of wanting to be paid in the smiles of moveigoers

the best is when a movie tells a good story in interesting setting with likeable characters.

EMOJI movie has NONE of that.

too bad it will make a ton of money. i've been to several screenings of kids movies and when the emoji trailer pop up, it's the one that gets the most laughs from audiences and they seem to be the most interested in it of everything they show. normies will eat this shit up

I understand companies making profit, and them having to appeal to the masses. But this, this whole movie looks like something some cocked-out executive thought up of after they watched Wreck it Ralph or Toy Story. It's as though they just seen the toys and video games and couldn't see the forest for the trees when it came to why the movies were popular.

They were popular because of the story they told, not what they used to tell the story with.

I just hope it underperforms at least, but thanks to foreign markets it most likely won't.

How much did this movie cost to make anyways.

well it's not like there are other animated movies left this year that are more interesting looking

If I had to choose between this, Blue Sky's bull movie, MORE MINIONS, Coco and Bigfoot Junior... I'd rather watch this

ferdinand and coco look much better imo

maybe Coco but Ferdinand looks like complete shit, you can't be serious

it doesn't to me. looks like it could have some decent moments. but now that i looked it up it's releasing alongside star wars so um yeah it's dead

It will be more popular than Minions. They aim at the stupidest of kids. We also fell for it years ago when they released Space Jam or Pokemon First Movie.

Happy Fathers Day to you to.

youtu.be/UI0vvXQvP3E

Funny, my dad was also a piece of shit.

This is why children have no rigt watching children's movies. They just don't know how to appreciate true art and general flock to unmitigated garbage