/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Nebulon master race, Shield is down, Prequels are kino, Ahsoka is best Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Best of Star Wars Insider Vol.6: Heroes of the Light Side (June 13)
Star Wars #32: Screaming Citadel #4 (June 14)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

xth for Pimp Snoke

One of these things is not like the others...

>there are people that frequent this thread who don't believe Snoke is Plagueis.

yth for qt Sabine

damn I forgot to add "Snoke isn't Plagueis" to the "rage factors" Edition

>Nebulon master race
Now there's a thread edition I can really get behind.

ironic that you posted the Engineer because Snoke is very likely to be an old protoHuman

cool mspaint arrow, mind if I give it a try?

Snoke ISN'T Plagueis user.

You mean qt Bossk?

wasn't the guy who leaked stuff on Sup Forums a while ago talking about how snoke is some kind of space vampire or something along those lines?

the leak was bullshit but that's what he said, yes

MSW/Star Wars News don't know anything about Snoke, and Rian said that he "Doesn't particularly get into Snoke"

he'll probably get a good amount of scenes and hints but no direct lore confirmations in 8

You can actually draw a straight line of sight from Tarkin's eyes to Pryce's breasts.
Now I see why she doesn't have a chair, Tarkin you sly old dog you.

>leaked stuff on Sup Forums

while I agree I only put it in the thread edition because I was pressed for time thinking of controversial topics from late, wish I had a compilation of guaranteed /swco/ flamewar material because there was a huge boba fett one a while ago

I don't find rey hot but i'm throbbing at this.

This would have been so much better than fin.

They should have kept Fin the blue eyed blonde haired twink he was in the first draft and made rey the black

#blackReywhiteFin

anyone want to give this a go?

>tfw can't decide if I like Pryce and her thick titties or SS and her petite sticc body more

This niggas got a point

As does this nigga

Figured not to take it too seriously given it was the same one with "rey fights a sloth monster that's actually anakin all along". It just sounded like a fun idea that would help make him more interesting than just poor man's Palpatine.

At least playboy golden robes Snoke's comfirmed. That's something fun.

SaBondage is the cutest fetish

what is this from?

I bring wisdom from the far e/a/st

TLJ Lego sets got leaked about a month ago.

>3 ball turrets covering the flank

I just realized that Eamon Farren would be the perfect actor to play young Snoke.

>Resistance
Not surprised they'd get something so ugly.

>I don't find rey hot
I respect your opinion but allow me to disagree with that sentiment.
She is CUTE! CUTE!
And that was about the only good thing of episode VII.

Anyway, was pic related just a clickbait or was there one? I can't remember who. Damaran?

>wahhh its not the clone wars so its ugly

>Snoke: A Star Wars Story (2020)

Nobody said anything about clone wars.

the one on the bottom actually rotates forward, and that dome on top isn't actually a turret I think

if you post a single non clone wars/OT ship people will shit on it. post a single ST ship and people will crap all over it on principle of their persecution complex

hownew.ru
people shit on y-fus and nebulons and mon cals and ISDs and everything
sounds like you're projecting your own persecution complex

Challenge accepted.
I throw my shipfu to the tender mercies of the butthurt brigade

do you have anymore pics?

Maybe that's because the ST has awful ship design, and not just because people dont like the ST.

I come from a part of the UK where a lot of people are chavs and have fetal alcohol syndrome because their mums where too stupid not to drink while they had a bun in the oven - they have gaped mouths, strange facial structure, wide heads.
It's all I could think about when I saw TFA in the cinema for some reason.

the ST ships are genuinely ugly though, it's not to do with eras

Something seems wrong with her neck.
She does have a strange face but I think that's what make her cute.

>for some reason
let's not beat around the bush, Daisy Ridley is a downie slag and among the ugliest "waifus" ever to befall Star Wars

look at this shit

I can't believe we went from 10/10 goddess Natalie Portman to Daisy "I'll finger her round the back of your dad's shed at the house party if I have a couple of shots I'm telling ya she's a right slag" Ridley

A close up on a face that is doing a grimace results rarely in something good.
You can't make me not like it.

preggo natalie best natalie

What's the difference between Imperial I and Imperial II Star Destroyers?

>spoiler
Rey and it are fighting away when it slips on a patch of sandy soil. "Damn Sand! Oh, ah, hi there. Well this is embarrassing."

in universe, a lot of interior schematic bullshit, but really the main difference is that they made a new and more detailed kitbash for Empire Strikes Back after the old one got scrapped and it had a number of subtle differences in the modelling

Absurdly long necks are my fetish

You know, I never looked into it, but Arndt is actually kind of a screenwriting god.

Who hired him for episode 7 initially? Was it Lucas?

arousal:100

He was Lucas' pick.

Damn, that re-opens my wound for Lucas' SW7.
It would have been excellent if Arndt and Lucas pooled their talent.

:(

Fuck

I NEVER DOUBTED LUCAS
THAT PUTS ME ABOVE BOTH SAINT PETER AND SAINT THOMAS IN TERMS OF FIDELITY

Thing between the two tower domes looks different

a Lucas movie would've been a piece of shit film with an original and creative new universe that allowed more content for the autists on here to do DnD sessions with

right is better.

Wait, so in the end who do we have to blame for the destruction of Honsian prime being seen from across the galaxy?

I would have been a good movie to me

100% JJ, Pablo has openly shat on it so it likely wasn't something that came from Lucasfilm

JJ for making it happen, LSG for allowing it, Pablo specifically for giving the in-universe explanation as to how it happened.

>LSG for allowing it
LSG didn't really have a say because JJ had Bad Robot's grubby fingers involved so they had to roll with it basically

Pablo didn't give an In-Universe explanation, because what the fuck explanation could he POSSIBLY come up with to justify it. He just said it was lame, and handwaved it.

LSG isn't responsible for "allowing" it, because the LSG were sidelined during TFA's production because JJ "cocksucker" Abrams only did the movie after he was allowed to bring in Bad Robot to produce.

In-Universe is the ISD mk2 has better shielding, armor and a completely different set of turrets/firepower.

Out is this:

Not possible, Luke had no blacks to bang.

He had Nakiri, a black chick in the Rebellion, but she got rekt

The new OT movies have ugliest cast and it's just sad. We went from body beautiful to...ew.

Han's sons are supposed to be slightly han-esque, anakin clones. And Rey should have been someone that outdid portman for looks.

why. Why are women so insecure that they can't handle beautiful people in significant roles.

That took a long time to make.

No bully pls

If she was Obi's daughter it would make more sense, he was getting it on with chocolate swirl.

Incredible taste

Patrician taste, well done. Well, except for Phasma.

I like the idea of Phasma more than anything, almost replaced her with pic related but we still don't know anything.

Words to live by, thank you user.

krennics shuttle is such a fucking meme ship

I don't understand, is he advocating for having only one waifu, or for a harem?

>a Lucas movie would've been a piece of shit film
There's no precedent for this.
All six of the films Lucas has directed have been excellent.

Drop the waifu trando scum

Lucas might have autism with directing actors but his technical skills and worldbuilding are top notch.

His thesis movie for graduating is still celebrated for it's technical quality.

Though I find Ridley unappealing specifically, I find all black women unappealing

I'm out of the loop, what is the Scarif shield debate?

I think the guy has a point, and that maybe eveyone in the thread is just trolling him?

Is that the Empire using modified AATs?
Also, what are those weird vehicles in fromt of the AT-STs?

Redid mine to include multiple picks because I'm indecisive as hell. Too much cool stuff in this universe to pick and choose from.

Waifus sold separately.

Cutest of the waifus. I heart Padme. Such a shame she didn't get that larger role in ROTS. She felt very underused.

>All that lazy copypasting

There is visual evidence suggesting that the shield never went down despite the plot of the movie itself saying that it did.

THX 1138 right?

Oi!
Bossk!
Drop yer girlfriend!

>no game

>Thousands of years before his birth, Anakin Skywalker appeared as Darth Vader, the Sith Lord he would eventually become, to the Jedi Master Q'Anilia in a Force vision. The vision also included the Jedi Zayne Carrick, Skywalker's son Luke, and his descendant Cade; all four of them would be affected by the Sith artifact known as the Muur Talisman.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Well someone did

yeah.

Haven't played any games since the EU wipe, and I wanted to keep my list canon. Any recent games you recommend?

Battlefront II

Nu BF2 is pretty much the only hope right now.

the state of star wars vidya is pretty bad right now, and won't be getting much better anytime soon because EA is slow as shit and incompetent

Not sure about Phasma, but overall not bad user! episode 1 padme is 10/10

What do you think of mine?