Sooooo how long until Mr.Enter bitches about this episode?

Sooooo how long until Mr.Enter bitches about this episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=1n6tplCC3Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NylEK3s6_0o?t=1m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this autist?

He's a reviewer, and yes all his videos are like this.

I hope soon, i actually and unironically like his reviews.

why is the old guy eating himself?

I hope he does that episode was fucking terrible. Mean spiritedness and all.

He was talking about you, OP

That Gravity Falls guy.

An actual autist.

i'm not opening that clickbait shit. someone just tell me what happened. i'm going to guess squidward did good art and no one likes it and then spongebob does it and he becomes rich?

Squidward did an art sale. Nobody likes it. Squidward sells his art to Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs finds out that if he sells the art after Squidward dies, he can be rich. He tries to kill Squidward by sending him to dangerous places.

that sounds hilarious

Not him, but I liked the episode. It's not as mean-spirited as it sounds, I have no idea where is getting at.

Mr. Krabs doesn't try to kill Squidward at first, he just sends him unknowingly on delivery trips to dead-end places where it'd be impossible to return, but Spongebob inadvertently helps him complete the deliveries and return home. He doesn't try to legitimately kill him after his third delivery attempt, where he clearly snaps. Spongebob wasn't being annoying either, and he genuinely helped Squidward at various points.

*until after his third delivery attempt

That doesn't really sound that dark
Like it's grim, but only thematically

Who is this faggot and why should I care whatever he has to say about anything at all?

Mr. Enter is an asexual review, who rates one the autism scale. He is easily offended, and hates mean spirited cartoons, but he does put a lot of effort into his videos, and doesn't fall into a lot of traps that other reviewers do, like unfunny skits, so Sup Forums secretly supports him while opening criticizing him.

>mr krabs used to care about his employees more
how about the time he sold spongebobs soul for pocket change?
seems significantly worse than trying to get someone killed for potentially thousands of dollars

>TheAutisticNeckbeardBrony

This. I thought the episode was fucking hilarious.

I mean was there ever a case where he cared for his employees besides the "Pickles" episode where he allowed Spongebob to take a vacation to recover from Bubble Bass' humiliation, and even went to his house to help him regain his concentration on patty making?

>mean spiritedness
fuck off Enter

>"Hey how about some support here?"
>Mr. Krabs runs after Squidward with a hammer
>"A little slower than Squidward"

I found it hilarious. Fuck Mr. Enter, fuck the other autist and fuck the morons who worship the ground those two walk on.

One of several suspiciously identical cartoon reviewers who have incredibly objectionable opinions on cartoons and other things and who all have some admitted form of autism. There's one British dudes in his thirties who refuses to swear for example and believes Rick and Morty is genius.

This guy and some other talk about Modern Spongebob and while they're right about it sucking they handle it weirdly or awkwardly or sometimes have the wrong reasons for disliking it.

The other one whose name I forgets despises Family Guy and thinks it's the worst show on TV, but does so because he believes it's racist and sexist and every FG review is a rant about it.

>Rock Bottom
>SpongeBob Meets the Strangler
>Dark

>fuck the morons who worship the ground those two walk on.
When your audience is a bunch of naive children who can't formulate their own opinions, your voice is going to influence them to become people that just parrot everything Enter says.

I mostly blame this guy for creating this trend of nitpicking cartoons that are simply just trying to be fun.

Flavor of the week

>Rock Bottom
>dark

how

Hey man. Rock Bottom is ADVANCED DARKNESS.

kek

I guess he regretted trading spongebob's soul for 62 cents out of guilt.

Being easily offended is basically the best way to earn scorn from Sup Forums.

>MFW listening to him ranting about how his waifu horse "betrayed him" by acting like a bitch.

That was the one when Fluttershy snapped out of anger, right?

it was the one where she put her hoof down.

>and doesn't fall into a lot of traps that other reviewers do
The "trap" is reviewing shit like new Spongebob and TTG to begin with, so no, he sucks ass just like the rest of him.

youtu.be/NylEK3s6_0o?t=1m30s