The patrician ship

The ship makes for good /ss/ but then you start to realize that Fairy God Parents come to the least happy children in the world and based of the first seasons, most of that was because of Vicky and his parent's not caring enough about him (and even having resented him based on the way they talked sometimes). Makes it hard to look at their dynamic fondly.

Aye, older girl/younger boy is so fun.

Is the ship we deserve user...

Right?

At least some people here have good taste.

It is the ultimate.

/ss/ a shit

you a shit

Adult Gaz/Small Zim is high quality.

personally I like Vicky/Timantha even better

oh my that's hot

Nope

the truth

Tootie > Vicky

Cute!

Lynching is an option

From the thumbnail I thought that read Vicky IN Timmy.

Somebody please draw this

Agreed.

Brothers!

Does anyone have that picture of Vicky in bed smoking with Timmy laying in bed next to her crying?
It's what made me ship Vicky/Timmy, and might be what gave me my /ss/ fetish at large.

Eh, as someone who typically admires size difference I much prefer to see Zim and Gaz as equals.

Something about Zim succeeding at the impossible and winning the Gaz kind of rubs me the right way. Either or is fine, though.

More like the
abusive relation-ship

for better or for worse

>These two characters hate each other and have very few moments where they show some respect to each other
>Hurr durr let's ship them together
Why do people do this shit?

Chemistry. It may be hate-based chemistry, but it's still chemistry.

The best ship ever

>Timmy gets stuck as Vicky's lesbian sub because of the whole "True love" rule

Kinda cute. Bet they fucked a couple of times during the 13 ghosts series.

Vicky is the absolute best.

Beat this

This. /gs/ is much better.

Fuck you Finn

ok

>1000 year old vampire sitting on 16 year old
>better than a man-eating horse monster snake GILF wrapped around a 16 year old making out

yeah
your point?

Marceline can shape-shift. The only thing Lady has over her is sexy korean.

I kinda wish it went somewhere, just to see where it would go

If it actually was the case.
They always behave way older than artists depict them, so in the end you have husks that have an age difference, but souls that are on the same level age-wise.

>not daphne/velma
shameful t b q h

>Mikasa will never get naked in canon
It hurts

pretty much, also in retrospect the way Timmy resolved the Gah situation shouldn't have worked for exactly the same reasons

also reminds me of a fanfiction I read once where Fairy World updates Da Rules to expand the True Love rule to apply to all forms of Love not just Romantic Love, and to have it apply retroactively, so several of Timmy's past wishes end up being reapplied due to unwishing them retroactively breaking the updated True Love rule(can't remember if it applied to any other wishes but I do remember it caused the older brother Timmy wished for in one episode to be brought back because of familial love, and also caused Timmy to be permanently turned back into Timantha because of the friendship based love Trixie had developed for her)

>not daphne/velma
>shameful t b q h
clearly a Shaggy/Velma/Daphne OT3 is the best way to go

But she's so icky.

Nothing icky about that chest or ass
Timmy will realize that when puberty hits

>ass
Poop comes out of there. Yeah, pretty icky

This image is 2007 as fuck.

>Poop comes out of there

Sounds like a good premise.

yeah it was an interesting premise, although I remember parts of it were handled awkwardly, not to mention like most fanfics it died on the vine incomplete