Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot

>Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot.

HellllllllllooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo

MJ give two rides

Looks old

Well aren't you full of yourself cunt.

She was a relatively pretty but otherwise normal runaway from a trailer trash ass family. Both she and Peter avoided each other because they were afraid the other was a homely bore.

Her boast is meant to be self-deprecating sarcasm, if anything.

It's a shame that Modern Marvel policy forbids Peter from being happy or growing up

Well it might be possible he's happy in one serious, but that book has anime and I'm not reading it as I refuse to support anime.

Call for help.

>She was a relatively pretty but otherwise normal runaway from a trailer trash ass family
>relatively pretty

MJ is in-universe gorgeous

>Trusting Stan's dialogue, or Betty and Liz's perceptions for that matter.

This is the guy who had Peter say he was making a tactical retreat as Dr. Doom shot him through a fucking window.

I'll give you the initial thrust was that she was the Betty to Gwen's Veronica and that it was pushed back towards that by later writers and especially 90's/00's artists, but for the most part when MJ was actually characterized she was more down to earth pretty than WOWIE ZOWIE FUCKING SEX ON LEGS WEEEEWIE. Like shit man, her relatively distinct face has been mostly lost these days.

She can be drop-dead beautiful and still down to earth

One's appearance, there other's personality

well, a goofy kind of down-to-earth at least

I guess the point is the acknowledgement of faults and how MJ feels about herself. For a long time you could easily describe her as "could have been a star if things went differently." She's pretty, but she was also a counterpoint to Peter, easily attracting positive attention but still being mostly socially isolated and self-conscious.

And then she eventually became big tits and a generic face, because fuck distinct character designs.

I miss Mary Jane as a supporting character in Spider-Man. I don't care if the marriage never comes back; if they're gonna use her, at least make her an interesting character again.

Everytime I see MJ it reminds me of One More Day and how awful it is. I wish she wouldn't appear in anything until they fix the marriage

OMD is so bad I would accept the elimination of every single story after it to just wipe it out
Everything, every universe, every event, every new character wiped out in a "it was all a dream"-tier bullshit excuse to undo the unadulterated garbage that was OMD

I honestly can't understand how Quesada thought that not only should they dissolve the marriage, but they should do it in the stupidest way possible, as Spider-Man, whose MAIN MOTIF is never giving up, gives up, sells his soul to escape all his problems and takes the easy way out, simultaneously missing the point of Spider-Man and spitting on his character

She's literally a supermodel. The whole joke of he first appearance is that she turns out to be incredibly hot. It's a subversion of expectations because Peter, and the audience, have been led to believe that she's a total dog with a "great personality"

>This is the guy who had Peter say he was making a tactical retreat as Dr. Doom shot him through a fucking window.

So he had Peter crack a joke? How out of character.

>MJ
>relatively pretty

Isn't it the other way around? She's the Veronica to Gwen's Betty?

his wife divorcing him broke his brain and flung him deep into a midife crisis he still hasn't crawled out from

>Trusting Stan's dialogue, or Betty and Liz's perceptions for that matter.

That all depends on what Ditko has to say about it.

This is your new Michelle Jane Watson.

Why do people keep posting this when it was debunked months ago?

She should be the protag. Fuck Holland's bullshit

It's like a boogieman meme

Shitposting. This board, nay, this entire site is about shitposting and memes. Any meaningful discussion, image dumping or project being done are all byproducts of the production, spread and evoltion of memes and shitposting.

How? Are you going to give me Felicia's phone number or something?