Do you ever find yourself missing the early-to-mid 2000s, Sup Forums?

Do you ever find yourself missing the early-to-mid 2000s, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqHB4qYtZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since that was the time of most of my childhood and now I am an alienated young adult, yes.

Yes, it was the last "normal, non WiFi" era to me. Life hasn't been the same still.

Age?

So you don't consider yourself a le 90s kid, unlike most people your age?

it's ok, not good, just ok

Not really...

I do however find myself missing the LK comic.

You know the one I'm talking about.

No. I like having good internet speeds and the ability to watch any show I want at my fingertips.

I hated my childhood

Does anyone have the links to it or any idea where to find it?

I mean, I remember the 90s a little bit. But it's not like the late 90s and early 00s were radically different anyhow.

>Liberty Skids

GODDAMN YOU OP DON'T YOU WIPE YOUR ASS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING FLAG

No, not at all.

The Batman was trash
Maybe you're thinking of B:TAS
also, outed as a full blown pleb for not noticing the differences

Noticing the differences between what? I prefer The Batman, thank you very much.

Of course, the early 2000s were the greatest years of my life. Mainly because the internet was in the era of only slight popularity, modern social justice movements didn't exist and the recession hadn't happened yet. Not to mention the lack of worries from being a child.

Every day I notice my wife's ass getting smaller and her tits sagging lower...

>Liberty's Kids came on
>changed the channel

I really hated that show as a kid, nowadays I don't even know why. Hell, I might even enjoy it if I rewatched now that I grew into a history nerd.

Was 2007 where everything went to shit?

It was not just when the Recession began, but also when the iPhone was released and social media started getting mainstream.

I remember during 5th grade history, I marathonned the show because I thought it would beat reading the textbook.

Tell her to start lurking /fit/.

Western animation died in 2005.

Ok well I'm not talking about western animation, I'm talking everything else. Everything other than western animation went to shit in 2007.

I'd say 2008, when the recession really hit. 2007 and early 2008 still felt really 2000ish, if you get my meaning.

This. Thank God my family never got high speed internet until 2014. After that and leaving to college I found this site and I've been stuck in this mire ever since.

did it work?

I think the 2000s zeitgeist started to wane in '07, but it wasn't until the recession fully hit in 2008 when today's culture replaced it.

>BTAS
>Justice League
>AtLA
>Ed Edd and Eddy
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Rugrats
>Premove Spongebob
>Recess
>Doug
>Teen Titans
>Early Fairly Odd Parents
>Hey Arnold
>RS2
>All compounded by first time experiencing of each show
What do you think faggot?

I missed watching shitty dubs of anime

YAYOYAAAAYOOOOO DREAMIN

I thought it was better than most pbs shows

BTAS and Recess are 90s. Having reruns in the early 2000s doesn't make them 00s shows.

Yeah, surprisingly.

Way too many shit Nick shows on that list, user. Take the nostalgia glasses off.

this show was lit
youtube.com/watch?v=AjqHB4qYtZI

when diversity meant sticking in a frenchie