Marvel calls themselves the diverse comic book company

>Marvel calls themselves the diverse comic book company
>DC had the balls to make Wonder Woman bi while Marvel is too scared to pull the trigger on CarolxJess

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon.

DC has been the more diverse of the two since like the 80s

>Harley/Ivy became a thing before CarolxJess
>Even though CarolxJess is older than Harley/Ivy

Really gets those neurons on overwork

Would you be ok if decades-canonically-gay characters like Northstar or Midnighter were suddenly declared straight?

Wondy has never not been bi.

I think that's OP's point. Carol has been written gay but they're afraid to confirm it.

>The girl that got fucked by Wolverine, Luke Cage, Rhodes and her own son
>"has been written gay"

Who is Carol's next love interest?

>I want to see the smaller number get bigger
>Oh yeah, well how would you feel if the smaller number got smaller? You ever think of that?

>you don't have enough minority tokens to unlock my support

>Implying faggots can't have sex with the opposite gender

some people are gay and straight at the same time, I know this is hard to understand for you though

Harley Ivy even being slighty pushed is bad enough.

There's no good reason for this terrible shit dyke crackship to happen besides making more stupid obnoxious /u/ queers happy, and they've got more than enough now.

I guess it doesnt matter too much though, as making them gay would pretty much destroy whatever money making capability either charachter has left.

And Marvel's enjoyed shooting themselves in the foot so much, that theyre probably saving this idiotic non-sensical move for when theyre especially on the brink of closing down the comics division.

>they've got more than enough now.
Please elaborate.

Apollo certainly wouldn't.

Dude, Harley/Ivy have basically been a thing since shortly after Harley's creation.
Calm down.

I'm surprised they haven't made a Captain Marvel & Spider-Woman team book.

Even if they didn't fuck in it, seems such an obvious move.

>DC:Make gay characters that are popular
>Marvel:turn a dozens of useless d-list superheroes faggots so tumblrtards suck their dick
Quality over quantity, no one give a fuck about Northstar or Iceman both were jokes even before being gay

Gays exist, why would they never appear in any literature ever? You're going to have to get over it.

I always forget that this isn't canon. The parody comics sold it so well.

Wonder Woman being bi makes sense though, she is from ancient greece and had contact with the greek gods that are all bisexual though thousands of years.

Carol will be gay for no reason at all

Where this ship comes from? Is implied somewhere in the comics?They are close friends?

Why does there need to be a reason?

Very close friends, seemingly Jess is on Carol's mind 24/7, and even when fighting in this civil war and hate each other, carol is begging for Jess to come back.

They are close friends and both have implied relationships with other women in the past.

Yes because if so at any second wolverine could start making out with colossus while I read my comics without any previous warning.

Wonder Woman is not bi, as rapists on prison are not bi, they just didn't have other option.

Because being in a serious relationship with Carol would be a hell reserved only for the most monstrous of people, and no one at Marvel hates Jessica enough to subject her to that.

They made a clone of wolverine just so they could have a gay wolverine.

Cute moms.

Maybe this is why Marvel is hesitant to do anything with Carol and Jess, there's isn't a public to pander to.

It's the most popular pairing for either Carol or Jess though.

I'd care more about Carol/Jess if they still looked like this
Captain boy band hair doesn't really interest me anymore.

I'd be down with Carol giving Brand the D.

>both have implied relationships with other women in the past.

wait, what?

Brand isn't a lesbian though. She's a furry.

Their dynamic is pretty good.
Plus I'd like Beast to suffer more.

>Where this ship comes from?

Chris Claremont wrote them as vaguely gay together because in his world, all women are bisexual.

I would like that too. Modern Beast.

>it reacts
So that's not just a tsum tsum toy, but an actual tsum tsum from space, which is canon in Marvel?

yes

Okay, I know there are fans of them on this board, but... I doubt the vast majority of people would care either way. Carol is pushed enough where people basically HAVE TO know about her, but Jessica is just so... old and busted. She's a character from the 70s and people just sorta accept "Bendis grew up in the 70s, so everyone he read as a kid gets a push". Hell, I think that's why Marvel had Carol with Rhodey, because Rhodey was much more high profile than her and more liked by the average comic reader. And even though Drew isn't technically a "Spiderman character", I doubt Marvel is going to try to push Spider-Women into the movies unless they absolutely want to piss off Sony. So, Carol, who is getting a movie push, probably isn't going to get paired with a character who will never show up in films with her.

So, sorry, but I think this ship is sunk.

>So, Carol, who is getting a movie push, probably isn't going to get paired with a character who will never show up in films with her.
I envy your ability to forget Star-Lord fucking Kitty Pryde already.

Everyone but dogfuckers forgot about it already.

Fuckin' Bendis...

This. Sure Marvel were more diverse in the 60s and 70s, but since the 80s DC has pretty much been a head of them as far as social issues and diversity is concerned.

But Carol is a cuck raising Jess's nameless anonymous plot-device of a baby.

Jess isn't a lesbian. She loves men.

Wait, Wonder Woman is bi? When did that happen?

When she was invented in 1942. But it became explicit last year I think.

>Do you really think she lived on an Island full of women for thousands of years and NEVER had sex?

Obviously. Women only use sex to get things from men.

>>DC had the balls to make Wonder Woman bi while Marvel is too scared to pull the trigger on CarolxJess

Because subtext automatically loses its fascination and mystique when it becomes text. Look at harley and Ivy. Decades of shipping and fanart and now nobody gives a shit because they went out and said it. You think you want to see a relationship, but you don't. You want the forbidden thrill of imagining two characters fucking, and when it's stated plainly that they are, you will lose interest and find a different pair of ambigously gay women to ship.

Claremont understood this perfectly. He's stated that he would never have gone out and said Jessica and Carol were lesbians even if he had been allowed, because teasing their relationship is so much more interesting.

In short, stop being such a fucking dirty casual.

Look at harley and Ivy. Decades of shipping and fanart and now nobody gives a shit because they went out and said it.

No one gives a shit because it played no part into the story and Harley was back to hunting for cock in the same issue. Or if you are talking about Bombshells , no one gave a shit because that comic if fucking trash

What the fuck are you saying? People gave a fuck when Harley and Ivy became a relationship in Bombshells. People even have a fuck when Harley kissed Ivy in the Harley Annual because they thought it was finally canon. I don't know where you got that "people didn't give a shit about them" idea because it's very wrong. People even are wanting for the DCEU Sirens movie to feature a canon Harley/Ivy

this artist knows that Carol is supposed to have big ol titties right?

Carol is just her pseudo adoptive mother

I envy you by being so naive about Bendis powers

>Harley and Ivy became a relationship in Bombshells.
>people giving a fuck about bombshells, an AU
Maybe in tumblr

So? People care. If they didn't they wouldn't made so much of fuss about it. If they didn't Tumblr would have been quiet. Hell there's isn't a single day where I don't see people clamoring for the DCEU to feature a LGBT couple with Harley/Ivy. I don't see a single day where people don't praise Bombshells. Even they are turning on Palmiotti and Conner for ruining Harley/Ivy and are they wanting them to get out of the book or at least write a good Harley/Ivy relationship. People care, wether be Tumblr, or Twitter or whatever

>i go on tumblr every day
so fucking stay there and get off my board

Man, are you triggered. Calm down

Does no one remember that Carol had a thing with Mar-vell? Does anyone rememebr the cosmic rape husband that made her give birth to himself? Rememebr when she was super into Spider-man but it went nowhere?

Carol is straight, but her relationships are never good.

#GiveCaptainMarvelaGirlFriend

>Carol is straight, but her relationships are never good.
That's what many closeted people think.

Wonder Woman being bi is so obvious and natural that I sincerely find myself with none of the rage I feel when Marvel does it, and not just because it's D.C.

>If you're bad at love it just means you're gay
Okay Bendis

DC made all their women bi to pander to the male audience. I'm ok with this

Only because people in chronically shit relationships are much more susceptible to accept when their buddy offers to jack them off.

edit?
pretty sure Jess admires Carols ass a lot.

I suspect that there's a number of editors and creators who just define their actions as being against what heterosexual neckbearded men want. I can't see whatever direction they were going with post Manara spiderwoman. Even Bendis had a more coherent angle on her.

>See iceman

And Rhodey is as beardy of a beard as it gets since was fronting for iron man for over a decade.

Kamala should be in that image. Go full eromenos with it.

This is the least rational defense of tokenization I've seen in years. I'm not even going to address whatever fucked up mathematical concept you're using. But if mathematical representation matters, which it shouldn't., LGBT characters are already overrepresented.

I need this pic done in Sejic's fetish wear

They're both licence placeholders, right? Does it still count if they're on the same book?

Fuck your prolapsed company war pushing asshole. And they get as much credit for that as they get credit for black characters with milestone. They bought someone else's good shit, and dont' fucking know what to do with it.

>See this halfassed retcon to prove my fan fiction
Okay

>Carol will be gay for no reason at all
The last decade has Carol acting and looking butch as fuck. Her going bi or lez for a bit would suprise me about as much as punk storm.

Did I miss a promotional tie in comic? Its there a tsumstumverse?

gay shit don't sell. make those two gays and you can say goodbye to both.
/u/ retards will never understand this.
last decade also has carol getting a alot of fuckboys added to her list. and her first love is related directly to her past in Air Force as an agent. and even appeared in a Rogue focused comic where the carol personality fucked SHIELD's helicarrier to rescue from being killed
it feels like you retards don't even read her own comics.
and don't you dare to play "no emotional attachment" card. in the Reed run she was getting dicked all over the place and even fucked wonderman while dating the restaurant dude that was a kree in disguise.

>gay shit don't sell. make those two gays and you can say goodbye to both.
>it feels like you retards don't even read her own comics.

NOBODY reads her comics. They exist as placeholders and movie promotional shit more than they do as comics..

Yes, you did. They were alien collectibles that imprinted on heroes/villains from Youtube videos.

>gay shit don't sell.
sells like crazy these days

They should adopt Anya too after they get married.

I miss the Top cow universe.

someone storytimed all of witchblade last month. Lots of good reads

I did. youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk

>gay shit don't sell

Explain Bombshells then. 100 issues and a relaunch coming.

>> 138. Mighty Captain Marvel #5 (Marvel) - 17,164 [140]

any actual relevant comics or just lesbian fapmaterial is the only thing "sells"?
shit can compete with any pther relevant comic. try harder

No time like the present, Marvel.

This man speaks the truth.