Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QraoFSyT_RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ebXB0lBoaQ0
youtu.be/THtqWipDsgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superior tastes.

Alien to America

Because he is a illegal immigrant

This is not true, foundling law covers babies who are found. He would be a citizen.

Because my abuela, leer me historietas of SUperman when me a boy.

I don't feel like making Donald Trump references right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QraoFSyT_RQ

'Cause he's one of the best written characters by DC.

Simple working class kid who's sent here by his parents to lead a better life trying his best to represent everyone having a chance to live the Anerican dream? No clue. Must be the tight pants thing.

Nah, he just punches shit and looks cool, that's gringo nonsense.

angry joe isn't mexican though

Because everyone can find something to admire in Superman

Because they don't know about SuperHombre.

He's super mang

Macho culture and Superman looks as macho as they come. That's my take, I don't pretend to be an expert.

Everyone love Superman,that's why he made over 650 million in his first movie even though it sucked balls

Same reason why they like dbz

Why do mexicans love superman so much?
Why do black people love dbz so much and wish piccolo was their father?
what do edgy mexicans love naruto so much and dick ride on wanting to be sasuke?
why do white people like macaroni and cheese so much?

blacks like mac and cheese too, it's a southern thing at least when baked

the weird runny blue box shit though I don't get

>the weird runny blue box shit though I don't get
tupperware?

I mean the Kraft macaroni and cheese. Shit is fake.

Did somebody say Mexican Superman?

>implying I'm a gringo.
That could be said about any character. We're talking about why he of all characters would resonate more.

Mexicans love Superman? I'm mexican living in mexico and no one ever metions superman at all. The only Sup Forums characters people like are batman and spiderman.

>unironically best superman

You live in the bad part.

this movie was so underrated

Because he's an illegal immigrant.

Same reason they love batman and spiderman

Not so sure I'd call him THE best, myself, but he's definitely one of the best.

Only applies to human babies.

I hate to derail the thread but I gotta vent. Seriously fuck Mexicans and spics in general. I wagecuck at a retail store(college student) and these fucking animals come in every weekend and trash the damn store. It's unreal, I've never seen shit like this. Do they not know how to act civilized? Apparently not because they suck at managing their kids so I'm assuming shitty Mexican kids grow up to be shitty Mexican adults.

Fuck I can't wait to get me degree. No wonder Trump wants to toss ya'll over the wall.

Thanks for your useless input as always, Sup Forums.

if it makes you feel better im sorry you have to deal with cholos dude

Believe when i tell you there are only 2 kind of mexicans really good hard working mexicans and really bad lazy mexicans

Im mexican and i have to deal with them all the time at my job and at school they always tell me i always make a great job and that im really smart but in reality im just a norml guy the prolem is that most of my coworkers and classmates are lazy as hell by far the wort kind are lazy hipsters from rich families who never shut up about their pretentius shit and they call themselves intellectuals while they can't even speak english

i hope you get your degree soon i have to wait a few years to get out of here i don't even want to go to america any country is fine as long as is not latinamerica

>mexicans act like subhumans
>somehow Sup Forums is the bad guy

The real question is why do some people not like Superman? He's a warm, loving character who embodies all of our best qualities.

>this scene with kid braniac
Superhombre was supersad

>bachelor degree
>implying you'll find a career

Enjoy being a wageslave for life

why do americans get this weird knee-jerk skepticism whenever mexicans like something they also like?

Because it challenges their racist notion that it's ok to hate Mexicans because they won't assimilate to US culture.

i blame the new movies, weebs and normies

>On one side you have the movies autisticaly screaming SUPERMAN IS A GOD

>Normies react to this by saying betman is more relistic bla bla bla

>and lastly the nerds got divided when superman defeated goku and all the weebs got butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXB0lBoaQ0

>He's a warm, loving character who embodies all of our best qualities.

some people have no good qualities so i guess seeing superman scares them or something they feel way more comfortable with someone dark like bats

He is honestly a good guy, you have to respect that.

Black people loving Dragon Ball Z is a natural evolution of Black people loving Kung Fu movies.
Frieza being THE MAN and calling everyone else monkeys.

We do? I never noticed.

They did! A Superman raised by Mexicans.

Because his emblem is a giant ESE.

Nah, maybe older mexicans, young adults praise Goku over another character, teens went full naruto & Attack on Titans

because he can just fly himself over the border.

Because he embodies the values of the everyman
Because they think he embodies the values of the everyamerican

so shit taste it is.

dbz and jl/jlu aired well dbz still airs’ all the time on one of the poorfag channels

This.

>Why do mexicans love superman so much? Sup Forums
Since when? Everybody here is a Batfag or Marvelfag.

Speaking as a mexican living on Mexico City, I can tell you that Batman and Spiderman are so much more popular.

AY CARAMBO!!

Yeah, Im not a Chilango, Im from the north and around here is the same too

Now I want some Al Pastor Tacos...

Not really m8, people know him more from merchandise, Batman and Spiderman are really popular tho.

If you ask me I don't think he can be super popular outside of gringoland

Superman is boring, he is too OP, for most that a god cries about not being human doesn't make sense.
Some times it comes as too preachy as he looks like comic jesus.
Not to mention that "American" air it gets between him and outsiders.

You know, they're pretty popular in Japan too. How urbanized is Mexico City and how much public transit is there? Because I swear to god, there's an uncanny correlation.

go to bed Mr. Vargas

t. Casual

I bet you are a Sentryfag or a Doomfag.

>How urbanized is Mexico City and how much public transit is there?
A fucking lot, I don't see the correlation to be honest.

I'm just explaining the way people see him, there is a reason he is no longer the most popular DC superhero.

Byrne came up with the whole Kryptonian Birthing Matrix thing so that Kal-El would literally be "born" on American soil.

He is that autistic.

Gotham=DF

What about he rest of the country? We only have three metropolis here.

There are four spiderman Mangas and one Sentai, and 3 Batman Mangas. Both are characters who are independently mobile despite living in locations where that sort of thing isn't widely available.

If you're on the bus looking out the window waiting for your stop, what do you do? You imagine something moving alongside said bus, keeping pace. Like Spiderman swinging.

>"white" Illegal alien saving the USA over and over again

Gee, I dunno...

> How urbanized is Mexico City and how much public transit is there?

youtu.be/THtqWipDsgs

Wow, it looks like a badly planned shithole

We don't, we usually are on goku's side when the argument (Supes vs Goku) arises. Dragon ball is embeded in the culture here now. Seriously we got a huge influx of anime in the 90's and 80's, Saint Seiya, Captain Tsubasa etc... Capeshit is for hipsters who make youtube reviews here. Batman and X men are the only capeshit that really stuck.

well... yes, that city have been changing since 1325, i don't know what was you expecting.

we dont
even little kids dont, they like spiderman

WRONG

...this is

Because DC SJW-publisher.

Whoa that's bait

>implying it is bait

He's still a fucking space alien

>Precios más bajos que el Ki de Yamcha!

Mexican here. I don't know what you are talking about, OP. Batman and Spider-Man are way more popular over here.

I mean, we do like Supes but I don't think at a higher degree than anywhere else.

they do?

Because he's an illegal alien too. Hooooooooo!
YAAAS HOOMIE!

Step aside for the real hero

Let me fix that for you:
Special illegal alien born from a super genius is sent to a country/planet where his special genetics will make him a god without any work from himself.

They don't. They like Wolverine and ghost rider.

Also anything "X-treme".

it's a garbage heap but it's like the biggest city in the world.

Mexicans also love Dragon Ball. My theory is the idea of an invincible muscleman flying around punching shit and shooting lasers resonates well with ideals of masculinity in latin american culture.

Mexican here, I know more people that hate supes and prefer batman, sime even cherred when batman beat superman in the movie.

Based off what?

It doesn't. Superman isn't specially popular in mexico.

why do you say that? Batman usually is the favorite in Mexico and they kind of hate american shit so they changed the name "capitan America" for example in order to sell that movie.

Mexicans in my area prefer Batman. 2nd place is a toss up between Superman and Spiderman. Wolverine and Hulk are in the mix for top represented superheroes. Although it should be mentioned that this is based on people I see with brown skin. Some may not be Mexican or even Hispanic.

As a Mexican, I must say, we have shit taste, and we like pretty much anything straightforward stuff that doesn't need to much explanation or overthinking.