Please don't let him become a villain again, please please please please

Please don't let him become a villain again, please please please please

He will.

I want to protect those smiles.

in b4 he's a Legionnaire in disguise

Batman shall not lose anymore villains, Harley was enough.

I mean, it's not like they couldn't just make another Clayface and have this one remain good. How many have there been at this point?

>he thinks comicbook writers won't revert to status quo

Let me tell you the story of Eddie Brock.

there's been like 5, basil wasn't even the one with powers until what the 90's? introduce the 2nd one.

and have him kill basil when he tries to protect cass

Eddie doesn't trust the symbiote anymore and its being really yandere to him their relationship is kinda interesting but yeah overall its a return to status quo but with a kinda different feel

how do you kill a clayface?

Kilnfist

Yeah, good luck with that.
Only marketable badguys get to stay good.

ClayfacexCass? I don't do shipping but I'd be down for it

He should, though. That's the whole point of Batman.

what possibly evil thing could occur?

Water? High Heat? Chemicals that fuck up Clay?

Or I guess Evilface could kill Basil by doing the same shit TAS did to that one little girl.

Every time I see these clayface posts I want to read this comic but I'm so far behind.

>Cass and Clay being happy

Not the pandering we deserve, but the pandering we need God, i wish batman could end

What comics is Clayface doing his good guy thing in? Detective Comics right? I keep missing it's story times. I read the first one, where they decided to bring Clayface on that team and then I don't know what happened to him.

Point is though, I really like this idea and it needs to be supported. The reformed villain is underrated. They do it a lot in anime/manga, it's cliched there. What it does it show that it's characters ACTIONS that make them bad, that they're not just pure evil for the sake of a plot. This reflects good morals on real life because you get situations where someone was an asshole at one point and then became better later on, redeemed themselves.

Seeing Clayface being redeemed is good. And it leads to more fun scenes. So there is a pay off, a pay-off Batman and others could learn from too.

clayface is still on the team and is bonding with cass. he can finally revert back to his human form but it's finite because he will use up all his dna and then he cant go back to his old self ever

>literally can be anyone
>still bothers with petty crime that involves punching shit

Cape comic logic.

He'll leave the team and disappear.
6 months to a year later he'll pop up a regular villain with no explanation in what happened since his last appearance.

How about you read the comic, user?

I'm at worst temporarily wrong, user.

Capeshit writers see to it.

what's cass doing these days? did they turn her into a slut like tim?

Tim's a prison bitch right now

Sadly, this is probably what's most likely to happen.

>cassandra with perfect diction
What is this shit THAT WAS A HUGE PART OF HER ORIGIN AND CHARACTER REEEEEEEEEE

>What it does it show that it's characters ACTIONS that make them bad, that they're not just pure evil for the sake of a plot.
Pretty sure it's intentions to do bad that make someone bad. A badguy can lie in wait for a long, long time.

It happened with Two Faces and Riddler. It's better to get prepared.

That's why they're practicing Shakespeare together, so that Cass' intonation is more natural.

Even with just these pages, it's clear Cass is just doing rote repeating of lines she's heard. She's committed sounds to memory, but can only just barely understand what the words themselves actually are.

There is nothing stopping someone new to take over as Clayface
Basil can take a new name like Dick and Caitlin and become just Clayman or some shit, and someone else can become Clayface the villain

i mean, he's still the best thing in the run, but it annoys me its just a complete character rewrite. He hasn't acted like Basil Karlo once in the whole run.

They really ought to of gone with Clayface 3 or Lady Clayface if they wanted "sympathetic".