Superboy-Prime would had made DC great again if given the chances...

Superboy-Prime would had made DC great again if given the chances. He would build a Source Wall to keep all the Post-Crisis of Infinite Earth characters out of DC. He would implement a character creation ban that would ban the creation of new characters. And thus prevent things like Bally, Miles, Kamala and etc from ever taking root. Ultimately allowing the Pre-Crisis of Infinite Earth characters to keep their mantles.

Why is he so perfect?

I mean, Superboy-Prime was meant to be making fun of readers just like you that are afraid of change, and ultimately outraged because change is inevitable, moreso in storytelling.

So I guess they did a good job in his portrayal.

>comparing trump to prime
one is a whiny idiot manchild who wants to go back to a so called golden era when things were better, who weilds immense power poorly and who no one likes except for memes.

oh wait yeah the comparison is legit

he was right and did nothing wrong

>tfw Superboy Prime is more likable than Injustice Superman.

How come?

he's adorable

You're not supposed to like Injustice Superman or Injustice Batman.

Cringy as fuck you're not funny lmao

Or Injustice Wonder Woman or Injustice Harley or Injustice Harley. Basically you're not supposed to like ANY Injustice characters

Or Injustice Barry*

Injustice Constantine or Injustice Captain Marvel were ok.

>its a liberal hates america episode

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Marvel was just too stupid in Injustice. It had many instance to see how evil Supes had become but he still went "B-But Superman, he's a hero!". Wisdom of Solomon my ass

Dude, you don't have to be a liberal to know Trump is batshit. It's not a sports team thing.

Im a conservative and think trump is a whiny manchild

Injustice Doctor Fate, Injustice Constantine, Injustice Oliver Queen from another universe.

He's still a kid with a grown up body, don't expect too much common sense from him.

Those three are bad, Injustice is the equivalent of the Ultimate Universe of Marvel. Everyone there is either sociopathic or retarded or a combination or both

That's the thing, he didn't have common sense to see that Supes have fallen from grace a long time ago

He has traits that make him human.
Namely that he's a huge puss, especially when encountering somebody on his level (Flash family, Guardians)

Yeah you think that buddy.
>Y-you hate Trump so you're a... libtard! Yeah!
>Nothing to do with Trump being an incompetent manchild, y-yeah!

Wisdom =/= Knowledge

>wisdom of solomon my ass

Solomon let a chick goad him into allowing pagan worship at a time when God killed people for that so his wisdom is overblown