>mfw there are fedora tippers that actually believe this
science, reason, and logic, my dudes!

HOLY SHIT
THEY DID SO MANY THINGS?
Ok I'm done.

it could have been worse

True.

So how was it?

And they're honoring him in a rerun that next to no one will be watching, instead of waiting till the next season where people will actually notice.

They may not be heartless, but they are clueless.

What? They have to acknowledge it since it happened suddenly and they can't go order a new episode to be done that fast.

They'll probably kill off Mayor West, too. Just not now because they don't have an episode ready for that.

Have Meg give a heartfelt monologue.

Ruin it by making fun and humiliating Meg.

If it wasn't a rerun.

Fuck off, Sup Forums. This isn't the thread for this.

What was the post?

Wait so the tribute was just a rerun with West in it?

"You dont follow my belief ? Man you sure wea a funny hat"

fixed

I don't seem to recall them killing off Angela

Trying too hard

Hush pisslam

The image is better now you goatfucker/

Islam > Christfags
At least they're honest about being pedophiles, you wanks just do it in the dark.

He was the only redeeming quality of this shit show. Why didn't Seth die in 2001?

Islam made a lot of advances in algebra, architecture and medicine tho

No those were arabs/persians before Islam ruined the area

Everything muslims claim they created, from architecture to modern numbers are just stolen from someone else

>sitting on a stack of antiquity books for 1000 years while doing nothing but jerking off to a statue of a dead jew hanging from a corpse somehow is good for the advancement of the human race

Fuck off Pedro. Back to Mexico with you.

The medicine thing was actually pre-islam. After Islam spread it explicitly forbade dissections and the like, staunching medical progress almost entirely.

so was it good?

Men from cultures recently conquered by Islam who did and did not observe Islam as their religion made those advances. That's like crediting Dante's Inferno to "Christians".

I'm sure we would had scribes without religion, because knowledge would be the most valuable thing in a religionless world.

t.Fedora

then why did the chinamen burn all their books an kill all their scribes every time they had a dynasty change?

Anyone have the video?

Are they going to pay him tribute by having his character get hit by a fucking bus?

Also, who the fuck gives a shit?
If you're still watching this fucking abortion of a show you're a detriment to your species.

eh