The Loud House - L is for love

So I just watched it and turns out Luna is Bi.
I think it was a very good episode and very touching. Male in my 30's and still couldn't stop smiling at the end, felt so happy for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/starryclovers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Male in my 30's and still couldn't stop smiling at the end, felt so happy for her.
Thank for the unnecessary info.

Whoa wait what? When did she canonically take interest in boys?

Heh, felt so jolly forgot for a second where I was. My bad.

where ya from friend and can i meet ya?

Why do people feel the need to make a big deal about sexuality or just rub it on my face?
I'm living in an age where people consider themselves biology and sexuality experts but they don't even know how to put on a fucking condom to avoid reproducing themselves

>show about family values
>one of them is lez
I wonder (((who))) was behind this?

I had friend who lost dick trying to put one of those suckers on.

twitter.com/starryclovers

OP

She was literally panting for Lincoln tutor, Hugh.

>Why do people feel the need to make a big deal about sexuality or just rub it on my face?
Millennials are mostly underachievers permanently needing external validation.

Man, American animation may be moving too fast for it's own good. Shit like this would never fly in -OLD COUNTRY- , I just hope the show doesn't suffer. Yeah, we may not like it but "backwards" countries still give shows ratings. I mean good grief I didn't expect this to air on TV here either what with the bible belt folks

Pathetic
I am from a 3rd world country, fortunately here people ain't that retarded despite a small minority group and juvenile trash. But hell do I read online, mostly 1st world country people and 'muricans speak about really retarded shit. The sad part is that americans are so pathetically stupid they can't proceed to take their mediocrity and kill themselves without taking another one or two idiots more in their suicidal attempt.

Rant over

>tfw experimented for the first time last year, and now I'm a bi stuck with gay thoughts that torture me worse than straight thoughts

Kill me now

>Luna is the least popular character on the show
>Ham-fisted sexuality twist
Really activates my almonds

And unless you're in your 40s, you're part of that generation.

fixed it

>>Luna is the least popular character on the show
Not by a fucking mile. Even among the sisters, she's like, the 5 or 6th most popular.

Great I'm gay now.

>I had friend who lost dick trying to put one of those suckers on
How?

>americans
you mean Brits

he probably tried to fuck a blender.

At least Nickelodeon is putting their money where their mouth is. A lot of studios are "lol pro gay rights!!!11" but then refuse to actually have any gay characters because they don't want to offend anybody.

Disney is probably the biggest one with this problem. They're vocally very pro-gay but where are the gay characters at?

you can shitpost all you want, we know that won't actually happen on a cartoon

Dude, get over yourself. I mean that as advice. This idea that what feels good on your nono bits somehow defines you as a person is fucking asinine. it's just equally-mindless backlash against mindless puritanism.
touching shit feels good. things look nice. it feels good to touch things and look at things. none of that defines you. and you don't fucking define yourself either. you are a meat-eater, you are heterosexual, and you're either XX or XY. none of that stops you from making choices that violate that inherent nature.

they're also communist sympathizers but they still make lots of money. liberals are all hypocrites.

Heterosexuality isn't necessarily natural.

>>>/tumblr/

An unfair rant, but:
Why does any mention of sexuality, in general not literally with you, translate into it being rubbed in your face?
We're living in an age where people are able to seclude themselves from others ever moreso, but some people still take things happening to other people incredibly personal.
In general, have you never heard of someone who tried to not make a big deal about sexuality, but had shit happen to them despite so? Did you even watch the episode this is from?

>BANNED IN KENYA

>bi character
>on nickelodeon

what?

Get the fuck out of here, you're alive because of heterosexuality. You don't even enjoy the gift of life, stop spreading your cancerous ideology and re-evaluate your life before its too late.

Get a load of this faggot

>Luna is Bi.
Nope, just like Korra, she's officially a lez in the eyes of the public

Shit like this is why I no longer enjoy Yuri. I hate insufferable Tumblr yurifags so goddamn much.

Mako and Bolin turned her off from guys althogethr

I can only enjoy gayshit in my anime. Cartoons in the west do it purely because of our current political climate.

Well, it's not. Anything that is derived from nature, is by definition natural. Homosexuality exists in nature, and gay people clearly exist, and they are a part of nature too. I'm not trying to say heterosexuality is unnatural, just that it is not natural for some.

What if the cartoon contained cute girls who are into girls just because its the natural thing in their world?

But what about Hugh?

This happened to me at one point when I told a friend I was dating a dude.

It was weird, because we talked before I got together with a guy. We were cool, talked about vaginas and hot chicks, but afterwards he just told me not to shove it down his throat, and we didn't talk much afterwards. Like, I get that not everyone likes extravagant faggots, but it still kind of sucked how things went.

>Make it vague where no one gets it
>Have to make a statement afterwards to confirm it, tell everyone else they had hetero lenses
>Brag about comic showing Kora and Asami's full relationship
>Comic just has them talking about a trip and being just friends.

Even when they have the opportunity to put their money where their mouth is, they still dodge around the relationship. God I hate Korra so much.

Go cry about liberals elsewhere, faggot

Which is so much better than doing it purely because it makes your penis hard, right?

korra was cut off the air and made into an online show when that happened.

>heterosexuality isn't necessarily natural
>I'm not trying to say heterosexuality is unnatural
This is what tumblr does to you folks

There's nothing wrong with bi or gay characters in a cartoon show, but things usually turn for the worse when it happens because of bandwagoners who expect constant pandering.

Mutations are natural, but that doesn't mean they're beneficial or should be encouraged/propagated if they can't do it on their own.

Who?

>Using facts against these retards
You do realize how futile it is trying to tell facts to people who can't go 5 seconds without bitching about tumblr, right?

Just like Bolin and Mako, it never happened to the eyes of the public

You're an idiot for conflating those two statements.

Well bi is better than straight up gay. I just hate it when showrunners try and make all tomboy lesbians.

>Sup Forums says there are no series where gay people are portrayed normally and without flair
>this is why they hate fags blah blah blah in your face blah blah some other shit
>a simple episode happens where the main character just happens to like a girl
>no flaming gayness, just the same formula it would have been if it had been an episode about a straight crush
>Sup Forums goes full autistic anyway
>threads about this one fucking episode bumped to hell and back over SJW boogeyman scare
>only on Sup Forums

This is what happens when Sup Forumstards spam their bullshit on Sup Forums

Maybe people accuse you of being tumblr so often because you sound like the stereotypical tumblr user. Just a thought.

Ever stopped to think that not everything is le tumblr boogeyman? And I'm not even the same user who you first responded too, retard

Having "le ebin lgbt" characters on tv shows is universally bad because it's pretty much always an indication that the maker of the show has an agenda towards trying to "normalize" it. The only time when they don't have a weird political agenda is when they hope that having fag characters will enable them to have a shield against criticism because they're hacks.

>paige

what happened to ronnie?

We'll have to wait for another "Loud Girl(s) get a crush" episode and see if Luna goes for a guy or another girl. This show's already had episodes where a character hooks up, only for them to be single again later on.

>Heterosexuality isn't natural
Spoken like a true dumblrite

She moved away

She moved way, Linc and Ronnie talk over video chat now. They've been established as having a "complicated relationship" but not being boyfriend and girlfriend.

They don't have them for the extremely obvious reason that the bulk of people who actually have kids tend to dislike fags, while people without kids are the most accepting of fags- usually because they're fags themselves.

She was sent back

I know it can get annoying to some, but the stereotype about tomboys being lesbians is somewhat true, because it will most likely happen. The irony? there are guys who are heavily into tomboys but can never find the one on their own who are straight (or bi) so they're forever alone.

If Lynn was a bit older, I'm 100% sure they would've made her the bi one and left Luna alone.

They're going to be the on-again off-again couple that every shitcom has.

Key word: necessarily. You must be trying to fuck with me.

Meant to add: Personally speaking, there's nothing wrong with gay characters in a cartoon, so long as they're written well & aren't treated any differently from the straight characters. This episode portraying the crush as they would treat any other crush is perfectly fine & it's exactly what I've wanted to see from Sup Forums media. If you still have a problem with gays in any form of media at all because "I don't like gays reeee!" then that's your problem, not anyone else's.

The only argument he has is shouting Tumblr over & over. He's just shitposting tired memes.

>Personally speaking, there's nothing wrong with gay characters in a cartoon, so long as they're written well & aren't treated any differently from the straight characters.
This oh so much.

I don't want to come out as an asshole saying I dislike LGBT people, but I do somewhat agree. It's not ruining cartoons, but it seems to be the hip young thing to do now in cartoons and other media.

She ded.

>necessarily
>as a necessary result; inevitably
Are you trying to say that hetrosexuality isn't the result of natural life processes?
Just how retarded are you?

>"Why can't there just be new gay fictional characters instead of changing long time pre-existing character's sexualties?"
>"No one wants gay characters who only exist because of their sexuality!"
>Recent character in a fairly new cartoon is revealed to bisexual, as a small part of who she is.
>Complaining Ensues

There's no winning.

>The only argument he has is shouting Tumblr over & over. He's just shitposting tired memes.
Dumblr hugbox powers ACTIVATE!
memes are fun, especially when the trigger dumblrites

No one's getting triggered. Your shitposting is just getting boring, my man

Asexual reproduction

Not the first time this has happened. This board went apeshit with Sup Forums spam over a lesbian couple in the fucking BACKGROUND of a Cartoon Network show.

Funny enough, it was in the background for just a second, too. The excuses people make to spam a board with Sup Forumsshit.

Not OP, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about human reproduction here.

But that's wrong

Obviously, but any excuse to try to be a smartass.

It isn't a necessary result, or an inevitably for any given person. This is just semantics at this point, maybe I could've worded it better, but you should know what I'm trying to say.

Doesn't mean everybody under 40 is that particular brand of clueless liberal that think writing a character for every letter in LGBTQWERTY into every work of fiction is the most important matter in the world.

YEAH, OP. I ALSO ENJOYED THIS PLEASANT CARTOON EPISODE AND THOUGHT IT WAS HEARTWARMING AS WELL. :)))))))))))))

Somewhat true. I've met plenty of then who aren't. And maybe 20% who were. Sadly the ones who were straight were either not my type or taken.

He's right. The same idiots that protest against "Privilege" went out and voted Hillary last year.

user, if you're under 40, you're still a millennial. You not being a liberal doesn't change that.

>Heterosexuality isn't necessarily natural

YEAH, RIGHT? FUCK THOSE UNNATURAL LOSERS THAT HAVE BEEN REPRODUCING FOR COUNTLESS EONS. THEY'RE TRYING TO STAND OUT FOR FUCKING ATTENTION BY "PRETENDING" TO BE STRAIGHT AM I RIGHT HAHA?!

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WORSE THAN STICKING A PENIS IN A VAGINA. YOU KNOW WHAT? LET'S MAKE THIS REALLY "NATURAL". SOMETHING THAT ISN'T LIKE ANYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST NATURE LIKE FILTHY HETROSEXUALITY. LET'S CHOP OUR FUCKING COCKS OFF AND SCISSOR EACH OTHER FOR A FEW HOURS. THEN MAYBE WE'LL BRAG ABOUT HOW WE IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN BUT SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TRYING NOT TO BE A GUY.

I WANT TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT I'M GENDER FLUID. I WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT MY DISEASED MIND HAS GONE UNCHECKED FOR FAR TOO LONG. LET'S MARCH THE STREETS EVERY GOD DAMNED WEEK TO LET THEM KNOW JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE CHOPPING MY COCK OFF AND SUCKING OTHERS OFF. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE THOSE STRAIGHT FUCKING FAGGOTS NEED TO GET THROUGH THEIR THICK SKULLS.

A MAN AND A WOMAN HAVING SEX? REPRODUCING TO PASS ON THEIR GENETICS? FUCKING DISGUSTING. IT MAKES ME LITERALLY GAG JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT. DON'T THEY KNOW WE'VE BETTER THAN ANIMALS? NATURE DIDN'T INTEND FOR A MAN AND A WOMAN. THEY INTENDED FOR THE MOST NATURAL FUCKING THING POSSIBLE; FOR A NON-BINARY FURSUIT GENDER NEUTRAL FLUID NON-CONFORMIST MARXIST AND A GENDER-FLUID 1/4TH CHEROKEE AFRICAN YIFFER TO SMASH OUR MUTILATED GENETALIA TOGETHER WHILE WE SCREAM OUT TO THE WORLD THAT HETEROSEXUALS ARE UNNATURAL.

YOU GOD DAMNED FUCKING RETARD.

It's the difference between having cancer and having terminal cancer.

user, I'm gonna say this again: It doesn't matter if you're under 40. You going "at least I'm not those type of millennials!" doesn't change the fact that you are a millennial & using that as an insult is retarded, unless you're above 40. If you wanted to insult liberals, just call them liberals.

The ones who are straight are even less likely to settle down with the average 4channer than non-tomboy girls.

>The state of (You)

just some guy passing buy
fuck did I laugh reading this. I agree but fuck

So what's your point? That just because a millennial said that millennials are mostly liberal idiots, it means that they aren't?

Okay, I laughed. Funny thing is, I'm actually straight.

10/10

You tell em Piccolo