youtube.com/watch?v=EPQBA9PdABs
youtube.com/watch?v=zUjH16uF6p0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaking water is analogous to pissing self
>humans also buy/drink water at bars, restaurants, etc

Explain this Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=EPQBA9PdABs

Fpbp.

do cars eat? what do they eat? and what does it turn into? its safe to say that exhaust is their farts, but what about solids?

ftesh oil versus used oil

Ohmygosh, Cars was my favorite childhood movie, I am so excited for the third one, can't wait to see lightining McQueen win more races!

>he doesn't drink his own piss
faggot detected

How old are you?

It's threads like this that remind me of that one fan art that explained how a car can get pregnant. I still have war flashbacks to the thread that was posted in and the reactions were just glorious

18, why?

You realize that water is fairly analogous to oil, right? Water goes into a human body, helps it function, and then leaves it.

haha do you ever wonder what lightning mcqueen oil smells like i'm just curious haha

>doesn't even post the fan art in question

I got you

Do they get pregnant and give birth to little cars or are thet build like real cars and if so by whom?

who cares lol

Wow...that's... wow.

Why do you have this image saved?

For the first time in my life, I'm...
I'm fucking speechless.

>Not having images ten times as bad saved

Why must we keep posting that?

Is this the TF version of Elfenlied?

Three pissed-in cups?

I caught the tail end of the cars 2 credits last night so now you have to listen to this abomination of a song because of it youtube.com/watch?v=zUjH16uF6p0

in TF Prime it was transmission fluid

If their windshields have organic looking, oversized human eyes, their tailpipes should have lovingly rendered, gigantic CG anuses over the end.