>Daron, Dominic and Aaron shared with me the plans for season three
>let us go on this Starco watching journey together
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFS_yZm-5I8
youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Giancarlo Volpe
What new project is he going to? Do we know or is that a mystery?

I, for one, hope it's Star continuously trying and failing to get Marco from other girls

>Daniella visits the Diazes episode

youtube.com/watch?v=hFS_yZm-5I8
what does star vs. think of this

Looks more like an AMV(or whatever the term for it for cartoons instead of anime is) than a YTP.

If going though YTPs have shown me anything, it's that several million views can be wrong.

That, if starco's not just getting teased, there'll be some garbage in season three and four to prevent them from being too happy.
>20:11 youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE
>"If you think about what’s the show, what is like- what show would it be if it were just "We’re gonna have Star and Marco get together and they will be like so happy," the end. There’s no show, what is that show?"
>"No one would watch that show. So you have to keep it exciting."
The way Nefcy talks about it though, they'll probably continue the will-they-won't-they into season four and could possibly sink it, both of which are far better imo.

It sounds like Nefcy only planned on a three seasons at most, and Disney shocked her with a fourth season, which means she has to either stretch things out or add an additional plot point that she didn't really include in her original envisioning of the lore.

Star vs. is kill. It was nice knowing you, guys.

>quints

Giancarlo Volpe is really great but to go so far as to do more like that it's kill? I can't habeeb it.

Reposting cute nub Star because i don't think a lot of people got to see our local drawfag's magnificent work

Fucking phoneposters, posting the half finished version

You should be ashamed

Bitch I was gonna add that one after I got a few (you)s, not everyone here likes sadism/ Star suffering
but I certainly do

On the topic of suffering, does anybody have that one post about Sabrina and her miserable life? I meant to save it last time but I forgot

Does anyone else feel legitimately sad that her recurring gag is getting grievously injured while off-screen? Like, what if that carries over to her future, where she tries to remain hopefully optimistic despite having a miscarriage, then getting breast cancer and having to have a mastectomy, and then she starts developing blindness, but thanks to her many scars and flat, barren body she hasn't found a caring husband to support her, and her parents die in a car accident while she was driving them, so now she has no one to take care of her and she ends up a ward of the state, where her reputation of getting injuries becomes well-known and she becomes a habitual rape victim because none of the doctors can tell whether the extensive trauma was caused by her accident-prone nature, or by a refugee(s) having his/their way with her, and even if she did try to say she was raped her blindness makes her unable to identify who it was, and since she has nowhere to go she's permanently stuck in a caring facility where she finds her armpits licked and her anus stretched on a daily basis against her consent until she finally dies from slitting her own wrists and committing suicide, but instead of anyone feeling sad that she killed herself, everyone just lets out a small chuckle as they shake their heads and mutter to themselves, "Oh, typical Sabrina, always finding a new way to hurt herself!" thinking that it was an accident, and the pain and agony she endured her entire life goes completely unknown by the rest of the world, so she dies in suffering and in vain, having never truly gotten to experience life despite being on the cusp of womanhood.

Archives screwing up so I can't find it but supposedly she already knows the exact number of episodes for season three and four

STOP THIS
I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME AND AGAIN TO NEVER POST THIS AGAIN

make me

Mystery. He said he'll tell us when it's announced.

She's literally wearing a big wad of roadkill fur

Fuck off Omnitraxus, it gives me a heartboner to imagine such a happy, beautiful young girl going through such suffering, and perhaps being able to save, love, and care for her.

"How do you even fit that in your swim trunks?"
"Oh, well, monsters have special tailors. We've learned how to make the necessary adjustments for whatever extra appendages we have, you see. It's quite common, and rather easy to find, a suit that room for a tail in the back."
"Well, what about your tail in the front?"
"What? What tail in the front?"
"That one. Right there! It's quite noticeable."
"... Oh! Ahh... That's, uhh, not quite a tail, Princess Moon..."
"Huh, then what could it..."
"..."
"... OH WOW!! Okay! No, yeah, no no no, yeah, okay! Umm, okay. Congrats!"
"Congrats...?!"
"Yeah, congrats, I dunno! Ummm let's go find River! River? RIVER WHERE ARE YOU?!"

You just want her for her slutty armpits.

Theories for Season 3?

Here's my theory

L E W D

What if Marco's cum made girls retarded

>an old friend from the industry

WE GREEN LANTERN BITCHES

Anybody else here want to see Angie be a decent mother for once and hold a distraught Marco close to her and tell him it's going to be okay?

Then that explains why Jackie is missing in s3. Hard to go dimension-hopping when you're a vegetable.

Is this a boarder self-insert or is it just a coincidental naming thing? If it's the former do all the boarders have self-inserts?

>implying Star hasn't tasted Marco's sweet nectar
Step it up drawfriend

Reminder

I don't think there are any self-inserts, but it's possible that Starfan, Sabrina, and Becky were inspired by/created by Nefcy because she voices them all.
I think she made them to push the giraffe-girl agenda and make us attracted to tol, sticc girls like herself. And the sad thing is, it worked on me.

>make us attracted to tol, sticc girls like herself. And the sad thing is, it worked on me.
>ever falling for the thicc meme
You should be ashamed.

I wrote a green about Jackie slowly becoming less intelligent and more sexually aggressive due to Marco's fluids a few threads ago, wish I had saved it

i can be attracted to tall girls but sticc wont stick with me, buddy.

Hey, I still like thicc and everything in between. But it was Nefcy's Grade-A waifus (including herself) that made me change my stance from "Shes gotta have some curves and/or chub, and short girls are preferable, tol/sticc girls are weird" to "giraffe girls are fine with me, especially with that fine-ass lipstick".
I want Becky to leave kiss stains all over my face and/or dick

I've always loved both. I'm not sure where the idea one had to choose between them came from. Beanpoles. Shortstacks. Thiccs and stics. It's all good.

Is this thicc or is she just wearing tight clothes which I really like?

That looks average, is that the only picture of her?

I dunno, possibly both. You have to remember that the show's cutesy artstyle gives characters big heads and stick-figure bodys unless they're noticeably buff (like Rafael) or fat (like my girl Chelsea or Chinese waitress lady)

I think Nefcy would have been the one who would try to pitch a fourth season or whatever, so I don't think Disney surprised her that way. She could always just pull like Gravity Falls and be like "no, I'm ending it at 3."

I remember her saying just after getting renewed for 2 that she hoped Star Vs. would last a couple seasons, which sounds like she wanted more than 2 since she already had that at the time.

That's stupid.

He's not in charge of writing etc., and though I'm not at all downplaying his contributions to the show I wouldn't act like he's the only reason it got so good last season.