Anyone else hopping she shows up again in Season 3?

Anyone else hopping she shows up again in Season 3?
I want her to take over as Star's new magic instructor with Glossy being gone.

I'm sorry OP, what character are you talking about? Why did you post a novelty onahole?

I'm just hoping we see a Manna arc. Just to spruce up the suffering

Who do you think will suffer most in season 3

Is there any way at all to communicate with the janitor that keeps sporadically deleting our threads?

I want Eclipsa to be Star's mentor but I would want to see Baby show up again.

I think another appearance could be possible, evaluating Star's own magic if/when the wand gets further damaged or destroyed entirely.

In order:
Star, because bug is for suffering.

Jackie, when Marco leaves to look for Star. Probably won't get over him.

Janna, eventually once Marco finds Star.

Jackie. She'll probably only appear in a handful of episodes before she and Marco break up.

Why would she not get over Marco... they were only together for weeks.

What if Jackie turned heel?

I remember a while ago when there was Star vs. threads spammed all over Sup Forums. I understand having to clean those up. But it seems like every new thread is being pruned after a few posts. I just want a decent Star vs. thread.

Janitors plz no delet

Ludo and Star

MoFo's a catch, yo

I don't watch star vs.

Then she never deserved the D (iaz)

I too post in threads when I have no interest in the topic.

Janna doesn't deserve happiness

Janna deserves Marco

Jackie doesn't have her blue streak in either of these flashbacks.

Is the Jackie we know an imposter?

Then she'll steal it.

Jackie was joking and Star didn't realize it because, as usual, Star is an idiot

But then appear more because she's either still friends or becomes villain

What kind of logic is that

Joking about what?

Claiming the blue streak is natural in the guidebook, which I assumed the first post was referring to

I want her on my dick

What is going on there?

Typical gypsy, stealing keys and stealing men.

>"Jakie"
>Janna looking excited

I want a full kindergarten episode for something more cute and perfect than starco.

Autism

Star likes being pampered and having her hair brushed.

the question is not who do you think will suffer the most.
the question is who deserves to suffer more than anyone else and why

The audience. This is irrefutable and for obvious reasons. Can we end this topic now?

Jackie, for no other reason than she made star cry
I don't want to see her ugly face again

We can all agree she's best girl, right?

This gag made me chuckle a little. Just a little.

Are you guys happy for the return to pure Aryan waifus?

How would Star even react if she saw her best friend Janna kissing Marco?

Glossy isn't technically "GONE" per se. Rewatch the season 3 intro, and blink & you'll miss him.

Star is far from pure, m8.

Not that I'm particularly for it nor against it one way or the other but why have all the cute and perfect posts started being deleted.

I know they qualify as spam, which is the obvious reason but it's not like they were this particularly hunted before so I don't understand why now. Did some new thing happen as I didn't notice, did someone just become egregiously dedicated to ending a meme, or did mods finally decide to 180 on this one thing specifically.

She has a healthy adolescent sex drive user. Based on how she reacted to Marco kissing, I don't think she's ever kissed Tom so she's still 100% pure for her future husband.

J U S T

this is the only way star will regain marco

everyone has limits and these threads hit it with that like a year ago

it's about time someone does something

>no hearts

I agree with removing them. Those post contribute nothing, at least say something else if you want to spam pictures.

Perfect little kitty
I would gladly feed her

>like a year ago

I was here a year ago and I respectfully disagree. These threads have always been evolving with their different forms of shitposting and it's why memes like liggerposting and tableposting are still able to be a thing. Look at this thread now even; it's still mostly just shitposting but I don't see these being pruned. We've still had multiple threads for this show in the past week.

I mean yeah these threads should absolutely be kept under control but I don't think what you're saying is an accurate assessment.

I meant specifically that those posts were being made even two years ago, by 2016 it was a tiresome meme, that they're still a thing in 2017 is dumb and if they're finally being removed then so much the better

the other memes are also shit but we're not currently discussing them, which is why I didn't mention them

Nice one user.

Oh ok that makes sense, I getcha.

How would Star even react if she saw her dad kissing Marco?

How would Star react if she saw Baby sucking Marco's dick?

Her only option is to retreat back to the cuck shed

I-I do like the way her voice breaks at times

Someone spoke with one of the mods on the IRC, brought up one of the threads from roughly a week ago, and they said that they would look into it.

Think they'll do a rule 63 episode next season?

Basically they're probably going to ban star vs till season 3 starts.

it's a possibility but it might be that male Star in Mathmagic is as far as they plan to go with that sort of thing

as an episode premise it feels a bit fanservicey compared to most other things. like entirely based on r63 art

She's a filthy bug thing. Not an Ayran

>Tall
>Fair skin
>Blonde hair
>Blue
>Not Aryan

Sure thing user

That's so stupid, it's just another cartoon. And we're nowhere near as cancerous as horsefags or /sug/, so there's no need for a containment thread/board. If you have a problem with multiple Star threads on the board, make better ones that will bump them off.

>6 arms
>antennae
>wings
>Technicolor skin
>Not Filthy Bug Thing

Being half pretty butterfly only makes her more perfect and better than a normal Aryan

How exactly are they going to fit another Tomco episode in? They basically confirmed they're doing another one right? What's everyone's guesses? I'm thinking he falls in love with Princess Marco.

Janna and Tom compete for Princess Marco's attention when they meet her.

That only makes her more attractive

But it doesn't make her human

Kek didn't deem your post worthy of quads but yes, you're right she's a mewman princess from another dimension so she's better than human. Also she can have human babies because fuck you.

But she's a bug thing. She probably has a cloaca and lays eggs

Nice

I really, really hope it has something to do with princess Marco, too

I like her

Something like them hanging out Marco seeing all the Princess Marco stuff and Tom not being able to connect the dots

Im gonna need more, friend.

smuuug

Interesting

>Manna arc

Janna opens a can of spaghetti-o's and fucks everything up

Marco gets annoyed and leaves her to tom.

boom

Take your furfaggotry to you degenerate babyfags

No, I hate her, she's annoying.

Improve Janna in one episode, go

>half Turkish

Why though

Yes. This is what I need.
Nah fuck you

The only thing she cannot steal is Marcos heart.

Can't improve whats already perfect user

Yep, at one point Star messes up the interview and Jackie says:
>"You're funny Star"
Take that as whatever you want, guess that's the quote she thought when Star confessed her crush to Marco

What exactly was this?

Have this instead

Wasn't Star, doesn't matter

Baby succin a dick

which seems weird to me because going by what we know in canon you wouldn't want Baby anywhere near your dick, she'd just suck it straight off your body, but there it is

Princess Marco, the fairest in the land.

Agree
>>
Agree