JUSTICE LEAGUE: A certain someone makes an apperance

A rough cut of Justice League has been shown to a select few including some press ( none of them will say they have seen it until around the films actual release however)

this is the cut that Zack had before he wanted Whedon to come on and finish additional photography so I don't know how much will be cut or just slightly altered.

Those rumors months ago about Leto being around the set of JL were correct he comes back and his design has a slight retcon, he no longer sports a damaged tattoo on his forehead.

His cameo is small, no Harley but he does mention having broken her out of Belle Reve recently ( Margot must have been busy elsewhere) I won't reveal much more but his scene does dive into Robin territory since the death of Robin is actually brought up by Bruce earlier in the film.

I imagine this is all leading to Reeves solo Bat film. Its good connective tissue.

Even the small scene he has in Justice League you can already tell Jared is more menacing when under a different director.

after this small scene I look forward to him even more in a solo Batfleck film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbydbNvSs5c
youtu.be/KXbJ1YvOz34?t=3m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A closer look.

Nice 'shop, bro!

Would love to see your face when SDCC happens next month.

ah well.

He looks like the bad guy from the 1st Ghost Rider movie, just with more red.
Or the vampire Johnny Depp played in that one movie.

>Are you frustrated?

SEQUELITIS

Whedon probbaly cuts it out considering how put off he was about that shit in Age of Ultron.

lol they removed the "damaged"

Textures look like an Injustice skin

Does Injustice 2 have the movie skins? I remember seeing the Wonder Woman skin

there is no leto skin for Injustice.

Gal's costume is the only one so far.

Maybe its just blurry but it looks like he is no longer DAMAGED

i think they removed all the face tattoos altogether

Did you guys not read OP's post?

Its gone

This comes from an artwork or something, not a footage.

nope this is from the exact scene I mention in the OP.

he's taunting Bruce to get mad.

He does

Maybe it's a flashback before the DAMAGED days?

>reading OP

Bruce or Batman?

Batman he's in the suit, I don't think Joker knows who he is at this point in time.

One thing I felt was consistent across the board with Jokers everywhere is that he didn't care who Batman was under the cowl

Nah, he still has metal teeth
Ayer said that he got both metal teeth and tats after Batman rekt him for killing Robin
He got the tats just to piss Batman even more

agreed and even when The Animated Series Joker found out he played coy with Bruce and even after he still called him bats and laughed at him.

Speak of which, is Ayer making the SKWAD sequel?

Nah, Ayer is going to direct Gotham City Sirens with Margot Robbie, Warner is still searching for a director for SS2

How did he get those scars?

Oh shit good observation user

I love how you really get the feel that him and Bats have been at it for quite some time J's mouth being fucked up also.

thank fucking god they got rid of the face tats

the SS costume designer was a moron she literally said they didn't do the traditional purple suit because it would be to loud and out there.

I pray we get Michael Wilkinson to design Jared in future Batman films.

Yeah he's trying to get his teeth fixed, see

His SS costumes were great but I miss the purple suit
The good part is that she gave us the white suit
Also, The Joker should be "be to loud and out there"

it's gonna be a sad day when Sup Forums stops falling for obvious bullshit

thankfully it doesn't look like it'll be any time soon

Or this is just a shopped image so when it does not show up people can blame him.

He was barely in Suicide Squad enough to make a fair judgment of his performance, I'm willing to give Leto another shot.

no they can't he said right here

>this is the cut that Zack had before he wanted Whedon to come on and finish additional photography so I don't know how much will be cut or just slightly altered.
he's completely blameless if his made up bullshit doesn't happen

>Maybe if I photoshop Joker's head from the extended edition onto a body people will believe me.
You know, you could have actually done something with your life instead of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=xbydbNvSs5c

>Still pushing Leto

Hopes deleted.

Oh wow he has the same exact face when smiling it must be shopped

That damage control. OP BTFO.

literally making the Joker boring

>no Harley but he does mention having broken her out of Belle Reve recently

This is DC's maximum security prison for metahumans which during Ostrander's run was breached only by a master of disguise impersonating staff, Batman (same trick), and the Female Furies (who teleported in via boom tube). It's a brick shaped like a prison.

But ok let's pretend it's Arkham Asylum and a couple of mooks with semiautomatic weapons overpowered everyone. I didn't see SS so if there's some glaring hole in my logic about movie BR being made of cardboard that I fucked up call me the worthless faggot that I am.

according to you they will spoil this cameo at SDCC? okay

The suits for the Joker were great on SS. In fact other than the shit tattoos, lookwise the Joker is great.

>I didn't see SS so if there's some glaring hole in my logic about movie BR being made of cardboard
Unfortunately, I saw SS and I guess I remember the BR staff being just as awful as Arkham's.

E3 just passed. Stop with the leaks

Here user

youtu.be/KXbJ1YvOz34?t=3m48s