Hopes for Fox's X-Men?

Supernova...
> Magneto & Mystique are not used at all & if so are tiny cameos.
> Film focuses majorly on Jean, Cyclops, Storm & somewhat Xavier. Beast & Crawler are pushed to the background.
> lilandra if used, has her classic slick, glossy & hyper reflective armor.
Deapool 2...
> The leaked concept art of Domino is not even remotely similar to her final look.
> They ether bleach her skin bone white or they do a inverse and make her outfits/hair/spot white to contrast her skin. Not pic related Mad Max looking garbage.
New Mutants...
> Magik is sexualized.

>> lilandra if used, has her classic slick, glossy & hyper reflective armor.

>Magneto & Mistique are not used
PLEASE
Infact, Magneto, Mistique, Professor X and Wolverine to NEVER be used again by Fox until they can learn to stop dick riding them

> The sexy snow white goddess will never be on film...
FML!

They rehired Assbender, mcavoy and jlaw.. and they made british slag jean grey of the future.

So at least half the new movies are going to be garbo

As pic related suggests, they're not sticking to source for domino so who knows what is going to happen with deadpool 2. with all of the behind the scenes departures now that they can buy top shelf, it should be better but when you don't adhere to source means it's usually going to be worse off..

new mutants is a horror capeshit

to be honest, I have more hype/hope for Gifted and Legion season 2 than the movies at the moment, even the adult deadpool cartoon sounds more promising and thats being made by danny glover, obnoxious guy that made atlanta.

oh and they're getting strong empowered feminist Chastain for lilandra. No

>oh and they're getting strong empowered feminist Chastain for lilandra. No
It's fine, she is a magnificent actress.
Lilandra isn't a character that needs to be sexual like Poison Ivy.

they ruined an easy villain like apocalypse bro, I just don't have faith.

They're surviving on wolverine and now deadpool brands to keep their universe afloat.

You could make argument days of future past was a good movie at least, but first class is last truly great xmen movie and that was like what 09? before that it was X2 which was like 03?

they've released a lot of movies and track record is spotty. they had no faith in deadpool movie, their forecasting was 60 mil tops. for opening weekend. before they started shooting they cut a few more mil from already tiny budget.

It just doesn't lend confidence to their endeavors. They need to earn it because DP was good in spite of them, not because of it and Kinsburg guy whoever that producer that is taking on his first time directing. was also behind such gems as X-men Last Stand.

yeah..the guy behind original dark phoenix movies is in charge of new one

>Magneto & Mystique are not used at all & if so are tiny cameos.
>Film focuses majorly on Jean, Cyclops, Storm & somewhat Xavier. Beast & Crawler are pushed to the background.

Lol I'm guessing you didn't hear the news?

Kinberg was given the director's seat more than likely because he was able to convince JLaw, Fassbender and McAvoy to return. And there is no chance in hell those three are returning to cameo.

>they ruined an easy villain like apocalypse bro, I just don't have faith.
How?
His voice, mannerisms & armor were all spot on.
Only issues were his stature, grey make up & mostly visible pupils.
>you could make argument days of future past was a good movie at least
No it was the best of the franchise.

bump

It's worse than that.

Comics Domino will be turned black and have a massive afro.

Such a unique take on black female characters.

I wouldn't even mind if they did an inverse color scheme on Domino (really dark skin, white eye spot) if they at the very fucking least gave her short hair instead of a big floofy afro (it seems like I'm seeing this shit everywhere in movies/games recently).

BUMP

>Domino
>Afro

Fuck that's hot. I'm bummed that we're not getting normal Domino yeah but

Fuck. That's hot.

>Synergy on a Fox film

Has that actually happened in a post-Avengers MCU Marvel?

The closest is them replacing Wolverine with Old Man Logan (remember that going by movie production time and the Sony leaks that Marvel would have to know what Fox is doing in advance before it's announced to the public) and having the O5 around, but it's usually not the case.

Almost like it was agenda driven.

I was gonna mention old man Logan myself but I dont really feel like they even committed to an open ending as much as they could

Also when did Storm go with the mohawk look again?

its almost like its not but some people wish it was in order to drive their own agenda since their point of view doesnt have much to stand on without said fabricated driving of an opposing agenda

more like boner driven

Quite awhile ago. I'd say after her marriage with Black Panther ended, so around 2012

Damn that bitch bad!

I want to give a slide for Mafia and Wolfenstein because of the time it takes place in. Making Beyond a prequel sounds like a fucking nightmare for a game that ends with a cliffhanger

Add Uncharted.

Not really. It awkwardly recycles too much from First Class (mainly about Charles and Eric, the former literally has to lose his legs again, just because), introduced the cancer that is dindu Mystique and had plenty of dumb moments

I still like it and give it a pass because there's some good spectacle (Quicksilver for example) and the stuff concerning the old cast pulled all the right strings, but as a whole i consider it worse than X2, FC or Logan

It also makes sense for A Way Out, since it's going for a 60s/70s exploitation feel.

so 3/4 are just tried and true time appropriate stereotypes and 1 actual Riri

Negasonic Teenage Warhead is now in Deadpool comics and looks exactly like her movie counterpart.

did they explain how she survived?

Even then, the last one's afro is differently styled and isn't a mad, sassy hardass like the other three. (If the BGE2 trailer is any indication.)

You are absolutely right on that one. I thought she always looked like that, but apparently she used be way more Goth-y. In anycase, I don't think they'll change Domino. NTW was obscure, even for non-xman mutant.

but, anything can happen with marvel

Truly ugly as shit. Afros on women, and pretty much in general, are just ass.
If they end up giving Domino an afro I'm going to be pissed.

I thought it was a new character with the same name.

Is there an official position in the film industry reserved specifically for people whose job it is to hire actors that look as radically different from the characters they're meant to portray as possible?

Domino briefly loses her mutation, and is revealed to have been black all along, something which even she didn't realize.

What if she was just the best person they can find for the job? :^)

I actually think that Domino looks pretty good, the girl is hot and she's got the eye thing, so I'm satisfied.

Leave it to nerds to think this concept art is anything other than sexy as fuck

It's sexy but it's not Domino sexy. Not even close.

Why is it that every black comic character has a giant fro now? They do have other styles.

>In anycase, I don't think they'll change Domino.
They're casting her as a black actress. They will pressure Marvel to make her black in comics.

Because afros are black pride.

And yet, despite DoFP and Apocalpyse making oodles of cash, they haven't changed or brought back any X-men in the comics relevant to those films. The only X-men they did was a super obscure nobody.

They're popular cuts. I'm for breaking the mold here. We have enough long hair on women.

>breaking the mold

>popular cut.

A popular cut that's rarely in capeflicks, yes.
Please keep up.

>A popular cut that's rarely in capeflicks, yes
There's a reason for that.

>A popular cut that's rarely in capeflicks, yes.
Misty Knight just had it though.

Literally 1

Because up until now we haven't had any good capeflicks

Actually, fuck my retarded last statement. Her hair not even an afro. It's literally shoulder-length curly/twirly hair.

>>Truly ugly as shit. Afros on women, and pretty much in general, are just ass.
You have shit taste. Good thing you're on here and will probably never procreate and spread it

>white people dominate the website
>are used to straight hair
>shit taste for developing a bias

sure user

Nice try, but no. It's because it looks bad.

Why the fuck have the mods allowed this board to be so overrun with Sup Forums that now a thread about cape movies has been diverted into yet another debate about how horrifying Sup Forums finds black people's hair?

how can fox mess the x men up so badly? there are more characters in the xmen universe, from the teams, the students and the cosmic characters than the avengers have, but the movies have only focused on professor x, magneto wolverine and jennifer lawrence in blue.
i think they are raping the franchise so bad that if marvel did get the rights back it would be worthless like fantastic four

>Magik is sexualized

Magik's been sexualized decades ago. You late, kid.

I'd fuck the SHIT out of #4

I am talking about IN the movie.

Did you just not see Deadpool at all?

(that poor unicorn...)

I hate this so much, fucking diversity bullshit making Domino a black woman cannot fucking wait for this to become the nrom look because shitty dipshit "artists" keep trying to be PROGRESSIVE.

Domino is literally the PERFECT role for a black woman to play a white one. You could put her in white face and no one would bat a fucking eye. This is a rare opportunity that normally only comes round in voice acting. No, instead lets virtue signal some more while we jerk ourselves off about how we're such good people for making white characters black. I want this generation to die, you wouldn't make Bishop white, why would you make Domino black.

>you wouldn't make Bishop white
Actually seeing white Bishop and a black Domino sounds baller.