Carolfags btfo

>> 138. Mighty Captain Marvel #5 (Marvel) - 17,164 [140]

Give her long hair and an Escher girl body

Give her a girlfriend.

> 35. Wonder Woman #22 (DC) - 44,114 [52]
Keep eating your veggies and maybe one day your ongoing can go beyond 12 issues, kid.

>implying getting legacy numbering for this title will save it

56. Wonder Woman Annual #1 (DC) - 36,427 [26]

Reminder

Also Reminder. Biggest Carolfags

I don't think pathetically low numbers phase them.

Why are Carolfags so arrogant?

Marvel needs to realize that nobody gives a shit about Carol and find another female character to push.

Wacker being wacker.

Reminder, the user who posts these is a butthurt Halofag that thinks sci-fi is such a small dead genre you have to read videgame-novelizations to fully enjoy it

>Have literally 2 characters being called Captain Marvel before Carol
>Somehow, someone, somewhere, considers Carol the "classic".

Reminder, this user unironically thinks that Carol Danvers is the most popular character with casuals, that Brian Reed is among the best writers out there and that Ms. Marvel is better than Watchmen.

No, I'm the other guy, the one that called you a faggot.

>implying you are not the same retards.

You guys need to realise that Marvel doesn't give a shit about her floppie sales. All they want is enough issues starring Carol as Captain Marvel so they can sell GNs when the movie comes out. They'll keep relaunching her to give her books a boost to keep afloat. If you want the shilling to stop then pray the movie ends up flopping.

Unfortunately I think that these marvel movies are too big to fail. I expectthe Carol movie to be shit, but even if it is it'll still make a billion dollars.

It's not going to make more than Doctor Strange.

That's not smug Diana. This is.

I'm now claiming this thread in the name of Wonder Woman, the superior heroine.

Thank you. I will use it.

You know, I fucking love Diana, and Cassie is pretty fun, but DC really, really needs to stop trying to make Donna happen. It's just never going to work out. Even when they try to start her over in the cleanest ways possible she always winds up reverting to her old mess.

It's Wacker. It was his decision to make Carol into Captain Marvel, and he's supremely obnoxious about it. He's responsible for a ton of other bad ideas

Donna needs Rucka magic.

What diana drives.

Diana would find a way to coexist user.

Not even Diana can love this ugly abomination.

Problem, sweetheart?

>Carol crushed by a housewife

Still surprised this happen with all the bullshit politics and Disney shills never sleeping for being illegals immigrants and chinks aka slaves.

It "will". It's a Marvel movie so it will turn a profit but it's going to be Ant Man level success. It'll be a one and done deal.

Then they'll move on to a good female marvel character

Four characters were named Captain Marvel before her, three of which were from Marvel. DC's Captain Marvel, Mar-Vell, Monica Rambeau, and Phylla-Vell were all better than Carol.

Carol's the best Marvel character there is, it'll make a billion easy.

So is the only good thing he's done is 52?

Pre-Flashpoint Diana and Lana had to live loving Clark knowing that he would never love them back.

It's a defense mechanism.

I think should just have Rogue steal her powers and then have her "fall off" a roof

This please.

And a +600 solo origin movie, marvel can go full sjw that their female heroes still suck while DC is not even trying to please sjws

I wonder how much it will sell after the movie

But Carol fans don't like Stohl.

>This September, we'll see Wonder Woman/Conan thanks to a collaboration between DC and Dark Horse Comics. The book is from beloved Wonder Woman writer Gail Simone, artist Aaron Lopresti, inker Matt Ryan, and colorist Wendy Broome. The series teams the Themiscyrian and the Cimmerian for six issues and starts on September 20th.

>Here's what the solicit for the first issue says:

>What makes one a legend? How do legends carve their name into history, when countless others are forgotten? Wonder Woman and Conan the Barbarian are destined by the fates to be legendary, but when their stories collide, will both emerge victorious, or will the fickle Gods cut their lives short?

Movie sales don't effect during on going, just #1s. Also "Journalists" might have liked the new run but her Azzarello 52 run was one of her best selling

Based Wondy.

J U S T

Marvel is so fucking retarded just make her leader of the Avengers and treat that book as "her book" and release the solo until after the movie.

Carol can't fucking draw a dime.

she sucks as a leader too. she had a whole SHIELD division just for her and thanks to her "I'M NUMBAH1. I'M THE LEADER" she got 90% of the crew killed. And now with CW2 and the Shitauri invasion we are seeing that same fucking behavior.
I'm starting to think that she just have an amazing pussy game to get where she got. she is too stupid for an ex-air force and CIA spy

>Gail Simone
Sold.

who's the artist for this?

Greg Capullo

Who's a classic Carol Danvers villain, Whiskey?

What about...

Shit for dcau babies.

Marcus.

That's her son. Very loving and caring son.

Her only son is Gerry Drew which she conceived through pure unrequited lesbian lust.

seeing things like this makes me wish that DC had the balls to name their captain marvel ongoing (if they ever do one) "The REAL Captain Marvel" just to take the piss out of carol's failure of a push

Genis-Vell

that would result in a nasty lawsuit, which they would lose, since they surrendered the rights to that name a long time ago. That's not lacking balls, that's being smart.

given how much time & money they wasted on pushing carol i can only imagine what what's going to happen if the movie flops?

i know they started grooming ms. america as a plan B but i'd be really surprised if disney doesn't step in by then

Captai nmarvel only sucks because she has no personality, no unique powers, and has ugly hair not because shes a women grrr

I doubt her movie is going to flop, if they can make people want to see Ant-Man they can sell anything. That said, it could be "meh". In that case they'd just use her as a supporting character in other people's movies, like Black Widow is currently.
Plan B? Well, who knows, but it seems more likely they would push Black Widow or Scarlet Witch than America Chavez. Don't forget Angela, who would sell tickets on looks alone -- she's one of the very few comic characters that still wears skimpy outfits.

Skrull-vell and Noh-Varr.

Illuminated Carol is best Carol

That is slightly worse than New Suer-man. There is some hope.

>Black Widow or Scarlet Witch

this is something that has been bugging me since they started this whole nonsense with carol.

why bother trying to push a character that pretty much nobody cares about as your new wonder woman when they already have 2 characters that could've filled that role just fine in the movies?

How could Scarlet Witch or Black Widow be the bridge between Cosmic and Earth?

Well to be fair you can do a fuckton of things with Wanda because her powers are very strange. You obviously can do magic, but I feel like you can do cosmic too insofar as there's a cosmic/extradimensional element to Marvel magic, which is true in the MCU, too, as we see in Dr. Strange.

Damn. Forgot about them. Marvel has gone through more Captain Marvels than Batman has gone through Robins.

why should they be?

all I'm saying is that if they wanted to have an answer to wonder woman they had 2 options they could've used without wasting time & money on a doomed push for Z-list character who's only memorable thing about her was being knocked up by her future son so she can have him via grandfather complex

Carol's movie has nothing to do with Wonder Woman.

Carol is the 7th Captain Marvel & she isn't even the best AS CM

What did Carol mean by this?

the whole points of her push was for her to be marvel's wonder woman in terms of being the iconic female superhero

OP here time for some captain marvel storytime ???

Ruse

>why not both .jpg