Aquaman #25 Final Lettered Preview

Sejic will be for a few issues only unless a future announcement is made.

Also Andy Khouri is the book's new editor.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/new-artist-ushers-new-age-atlantis-aquaman-25-excl-256987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New page!

New page!!

New page!!!

Murk ;_;

also that's a sick design for Rath

Joshua Middleton has a unbroken run as the variant cover artist of Aquaman starting from #1 (not counting the Rebirth one-shot).

Sauce: avclub.com/article/new-artist-ushers-new-age-atlantis-aquaman-25-excl-256987

>it's a 'thinly veiled "Make America Great Again" proxy' episode
Gee, never seen this before in a comic!

Exclusively revealed by Aquaman Shrine

Pretty hypocritical of Vulco to criticize Rath for wanting to start a war.

End.

>Tula taking care of BSOD Mera
my heart

m-m-mommy

Abnett already cucked Roy Harper in Titans.He seems to like this sort of thing.

I really, REALLY hope that Mera doesn't end ep cucked by Dolphin. Let they be a loving and loyal couple, for fucks sakw.

"Bad King usurps Good and Rightful King" has been a common fantasy plot way before it was even a genre.

>Sejic will be for a few issues only unless a future announcement is made.
Dropping Aquaman meanwhile.

He's not on for the full 5 issue arc?

Because he's on Suicide Squad #26 in September

DO NOT WANT.

That is fucking amazing.

Fuck me, Atlantis actually looks like a fucking city. I might have to pick Abnett's run up.

Sejic is the best choice for Fantasy based comic books right now. DC did a good job by giving him the chance to recreate Atlantis.

Sup Forums is going to have a shitfit over this comic insulting their glorious leader.

The first storyline with Manta is amazing
>no Sejic drawn Manta
Feels pretty bad

Whole book is amazing, casual

Sejic, stop shilling yourself or I'll tell the FBI about those Bosnian children.

You will only get yourself jailed for filing false reports you psychotic fucking sadist.

I doubt Sup Forums reads this. The story time threads barely get over 10 unique ip's. I'm sure some page will get posted there with zero context though

Looks good.

>TFW fell for the based Khouri meme
Only good books he edited were MM and Omega Men.

Yup... He's obnoxious on twitter and everything else he has edited has been really fucking bad.

God the art is fucking gorgeous.

Ever since Andy Lanning got with his wife it damaged him.

But seriously Abnett likes drama, and unless he's focusing on space epic stuff ala Guardians or 40K or doing 2000AD shit he will go heavy on it.

Why does DC artwork look soooooooo much better than what I see from Marvel? this art is really strong with the cover and the full page panels. It looks really good. Its not as good with multipanel work that has multiple characters though (and that seems to be a trend these days everywhere). It still a whole lot better than Marvel art lately. The coloring is fantastic too.

You cheeky bastard.

Fuck off Sejic.

>Would make guppies with HHHNNGGG

Oh yeah what ever happened to Aquaman's brother? I sorta stopped reading ages ago and I don't remember what happened to him.

That's some high quality smug.