STORY TIME: The Unbelievable /ourgirl/ issue 001

Since most of you seemed to not have read the comic, i'll post the first issue of Gwenpool!

Thanks.

I hope you ready for some major shitposters to crash this thread like they sadly always do.

Oh nice, was thinking about re-reading this, (or at least he GuriHiru ones), but all the sites I read comics on are down.

NOW GET READY FOR CUTE

>Gwen unmasked

Bump

and that's all folks!

This was her first big mistake.

hopefully this story time inspired some people to read her comics

Nah.

keep thread alive
POST GWENS GETTING HURT

Very nice and cute. Thank you OP

Good god, thought the images were fanart or edits. She IS mad cute

>Daredevil: I'm told it looks good
I'll never tire of DD blind jokes

Yeah, I thought the fourth wall thing would be more annoying than it was so guess I'll catch up with the rest

>skipping issue 0
user, what are you DOING.

Oh, you were just doing issue 1. I assumed you were doing the whole comic. Nevermind then!

issue 0 is howard the duck + the christmas special

i wish i have enough time to do the whole thing. maybe one day.

OR another user can continue! yay

Woo, Gwenpool!

>hopefully this story time inspired some people to BUY her comics
ftfy

I was thinking of doing the whole run tomorrow, but I don't if this thread will still be up then

why not now?

It's 3AM and I'm about to go to bed

CUTE

cute

why is she constantly blushing
seems like a lazy attempt at cutenes

she's constantly drunk

She's very lewd

What better way to maintain readership than to be in a constant state of blushing arousal?

What if I'm a cartoonfag who's never bought a comic before in my life?

ohh, so that's where the "consider this" Kamala comes from.

It works, it's cute

Yeah, Gurihiru draws some good stuff

Don't but Gwenpool, buy something actually good.

Harley Quinn Mad Love is a must have for all cartoonist, go for that.

Ignore Harley books are mostly poorly written waifu pandering "I can do anything with no consequences" wrecks.

Go for the Loonytoons/DCU crossover books that are coming out.

Mad Love is a classic outside the Harley for Every Taste thing

Harley just doesn't really appeal to me, and I don't have any attachment to the Loony Toons characters. I'm here because I'm a fan of Hastings.

>I'm here because I'm a fan of Hastings.

How can you have such a shitty taste for comic books?
I mean, Dr. McNinja? Fucking awful read ''le epic fancy gorillas with monocles are the bad guys! And the leader clearly is a reference to Dr.Who! Teeehee!''

BTW, you don't read Mad Love for Harley, is for Bruce Timm and Paul Dini making a really amazing well put together book

I'll bet you think Nextwave isn't good either.

Cause it is a bad comic. Created to get overweight or underweight virgin's to buy it.

Can you buy digitally, not in a PDF format? Sadly, I'm a hoarder, and I don't want to spend money on an extra thing that will just collect dust and take up space after I read it once.

>blow up deadly mutant-hunting robots
>don't get paid
BS

She should take up dancing in her spare time, it'll help with her footwork when fighting villains. But the problem is that dancing can take it's toll on her feet. However dancing will help keep her legs in shape and even make them look better.

In any of the comic books, do they show Gwenpool training at all? According to tvtropes.org, there was a villain call Batrok or something, I don't know his name actually, I can't really remember it correctly, anyway, she gets some training from a villain guy.

Batroc, a Captain America villain, apparently.

He takes a sort of mentor role for a little bit to train her.