Zuko

Why was Harry such a Pussy compared to Zuko?

He was British.

I don't know, why is Zuko such a salty little bitch?

Zuko's scar didn't hurt when evil was near.

Fuck off, Zuko. You got your ass kicked by a girl.

Why was lightning a subset of fire instead of air bending?

Because plasma or some stupid shit like that.

>why is fire bending possible for fire benders but not air benders
don't try to science "4 separate elements"

I'm not even "sciencing" it, even from a strictly thematic perspective, and taking into account the spiritual/fantasy 4 elements model you'd think lightning would be associated with air (or if you're really stretching it water) because of storms and clouds.

fire is made of air particles at a high temperature, all of firebending should be a subset of airbending

Good point, electricity should be a fifth element in general but electric benders would be overpowered.

chill naruto

>water erodes mountains
>lol y don't water and earthbending the same?

I liked when Toph observed that despite being earth benders, people who could bend sand did so with movements similar to water bending rather than all of the forceful punching motioned associated with rocks.

From a strictly thematic perspective, firebending is associated with energy and explosions and lightning would obviously be firebending. You're getting confused with Dungeons and Dragons shit, just look at the show as its own thing and don't bring your own baggage into it.

That picture makes it seem like Harry was constantly complaining about being disfigured or something which is obviously not true. He just got migraines when Voldemort was up to some shit. He didn't even complain about it that much, it would be others who would point out that Harry was making stupid wincing faces randomly, so he'd have to say "oh yeah, my scar hurts right now".

Neither of them are really pussies, but Zuko is the one who spent most the time brooding and whining. At least when Harry threw a shitfit it was because wizard-Hitler was seeping into his brain.

Yeah, OP pic is stupid, both had their reasons to be how they were.

Posting some superior ATLA rule 63 by the artists.

Now kiss

What kind of demented mind looks at Harry Potter and thinks "you know a perfect character to compare him to? Zuko from ATLA."

What's next? Comparing Naruto to Artemis Fowl?

They're both pussies.

I want male Azula to step one me desu